Elections Trump campaign targetted incels because they were easy to manipulate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah blah blah blah that's what I thought you pussy little bitch. All you are is talk. You haven't got an ounce of integrity or courage in your entire body.

This is coming from a man that plans on becoming a terrorist and murdering his political opponents if his cult leader is removed from office. Murdering people is wrong and you should seek out help to deal with your horrible life. I'm sure that the pain your family caused you growing up hurts. Maybe your father just didnt tell you he love you enough, I dont know. You must seek out help so that you can become a productive part of society. Having murder fantasies are a red flag that you are mentally unwell. This is something that runs deep in young white incels, such as yourself. This is why we worry about our young white male incels. We want to help you over come your anger. We can help you find meaning in your miserably life.

This is coming from a man that plans on becoming a terrorist and murdering his political opponents if his cult leader is removed from office. Murdering people is wrong and you should seek out help to deal with your horrible life. I'm sure that the pain your family caused you growing up hurts. Maybe your father just didnt tell you he lived you enough, I dont know. You must seek out help so that you can become s productive part of society. Having murder fantasies are a red flag that you a mentally unwell. This is something that runs deep in young white incels, such as yourself. This is why we worry about our young white male incels. We want to help you over come your anger. We can help you find meaning in your miserably life.

Blah blah blah more accusations and allegations you lack the manhood to follow up on. Empty fucking words.

HUh?? Who didn’t have the balls to do what? Either way I guess we’ll never know the outcome of that.

But it’s safe to assume that you’re one of the people that swore up and down that Hillary couldn’t be beat.
I meant Trump didn't have the balls to go up against Obama. His talks of becoming president started in 2012, but he knew there is no way in hell he could beat Obama.

...And I never liked Hillary or thought she was going to beat Trump.

Blah blah blah more accusations and allegations you lack the manhood to follow up on. Empty fucking words.

Do you have the conviction to clearly state your views on other races? You clearly have some problems that you would not discuss earlier in this thread. Maybe we could back track to those feeling and see if you have any actual integrity.

Do you have the conviction to clearly state your views on other races? You clearly have some problems that you would not discuss earlier in this thread. Maybe we could back track to those feeling and see if you have any actual integrity.

Uh-huh, whatever you said was really brave and I'm a murderer and racist and blah blah.

Eh shut the fuck up you little nerd

What a pathetic incel loser you are.

It's between fights on the prelims of UFC 244 but you've posting in this thread non stop for the last hour. And for what? Everybody knows you won't do shit if Trump is impeached. You're an online "patriot" only. Most likely a future opioid statistic.

Oh yeah totally whatever you say. I'm Hitler reincarnated, he died in 1983 and I was born a while after that.

<24>

Bannon was incredibly accurate when targeting weak minded incels such as yourself. It is very clear why many would think that young white males are a danger to society.

<24>

Bannon was incredibly accurate when targeting weak mind incels such as yourself. If is very clear why many would think that young white males are a danger to society.

Look the same post again. All you do is hide online and talk shit about white people. That's literally all you do. But everyone else is the racist. I'm going to keep doing this, standing up to you and insulting you back until I'm banned. I can talk MMA anywhere. I don't need this place for that.

Look the same post again. All you do is hide online and talk shit about white people. That's literally all you do. But everyone else is the racist. I'm going to keep doing this, standing up to you and insulting you back until I'm banned. I can talk MMA anywhere. I don't need this place for that.

What attack have I made on white people? You seem very racially motivated. The FBI has warned us that incels such as yourself are drawn towards violence. You have made a very strong case to support the FBI in this thread. You are a very angry man, you have confessed that getting to commit violence against your political opponents would be the greatest thing in your life time. As far as standing up against me, your last few post have been very much a tail tuck.

lol this thread took a turn

giphy.gif

Wow I Never come here on. Saturday night. Wasn’t expecting this

Haha dude didn’t even get banned for that. Maybe life in prison is actually worse than the death penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back