Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

I guess this doesn't matter to anyone, but I would think that just having a huge debt like that out there that you can't pay should be disqualifying for a president. Like, you wouldn't be able to get a security clearance in that situation.
lol it’s very unreasonable and unfairly amount. But I expect that’s the next politicalized moved, denying Trump security clearance renewal. Which would be total BS compared to Biden or Hillary. There’s people out of those 3 that did less and loss their clearances and jobs/punished. Total bullshit

was this before or after the fraudy orange election-losing rapist sexually assaulted that one defenseless and helpless woman in the department store? and hey have they found any evidence of fraud and brought it to court yet? that stolen election thingy of yours is still real right? the orange election-losing rapist isn't actually a loser is he?
He lost some battles but stilling winning the war , you better get those Trump sneakers bro

He lost some battles but stilling winning the war , you better get those Trump sneakers bro

You may have to take it upon yourself to save america by buying as many of those pairs as you can afford. (EDIT: or cannot afford, real patriots will find a way)
Trump's bond isn't going to collect itself in this "war" he's still winning... apparently

yeah it's probably healthier for me if i just eat the shoe leather instead of the well done trump steak with ketchup. i would never know the difference.
I think I figured it out , you hate Trump because he never drinks. But good for you to stand by your morals sir, I probably should hate him too for that . as I’m enjoying a drink in Philippines right now

You may have to take it upon yourself to save america by buying as many of those pairs as you can afford. (EDIT: or cannot afford, real patriots will find a way)
Trump's bond isn't going to collect itself in this "war" he's still winning... apparently
I would never buy that shit I don’t care if
It was a dollar. Why do you think a beloved billionaire would want to get in politics ? Usually it’s for fame/money /glory for people getting into politics . He had that so why would he and let me guess you started following politics when he ran for president. ??

It was a dollar. Why do you think a beloved billionaire would want to get in politics ? Usually it’s for fame/money /glory for people getting into politics . He had that so why would he and let me guess you started following politics when he ran for president. ??

Thats a lot of cope

lol you’re using that wrong , but nice try woke NPC
2345537.jpg

Beloved billionaire?? lol

Back