Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

Did you happen to notice Trump's portion of the vote in primaries compared with Biden's? Seeing that I don't think there's any way the current polls reflect what will happen in the general with any confidence whatsoever.
Is the implication here that Haley supporters won’t vote for Trump?

Is the implication here that Haley supporters won’t vote for Trump?
The implication is there's a massive number of people whose votes are completely up in the air now and can move in either direction more than once before the election.

The implication is there's a massive number of people whose votes are completely up in the air now and can move in either direction more than once before the election.
I’m not disputing that, but to act like this isn’t anyone’s race when some polls (within margin of error) and odds both have Trump leading is delusional.

broke don lol. i'd rather be sleepy than broke.

hey donnie, ya wanna lose $468 million to the state of new york, or do you want to lose an appeal and lose $557 million to the state of new york? you've got 1 day to decide pal. oh yeah, and if you choose neither, the repo man is gonna roll up and the state of new york is going to start seizing your shit and they are going to fire sale it all off until your debt to them has been completely satisfied.

the party of law & order and personal accountability. tick tock little man.

guys, is this some random guy they picked up off the street or the #1 target of the establishment with a bullseye on his back for the last decade?

"well ughh they took the guy to court and stuff and judge said something. did u read it?".

well WE'VE read the headlines and the articles and watched the news for 10 years and know this political abuse. a little honesty from your side would be nice for once.
so....... if you're a big enough cunt, you "Shouldn't" be prosecuted? Is that really what you're going with?

Do you think Donnie is the only one that's ever been prosecuted for fraud?
Do you think prosecutors pick "some random guy" off the street and hold a fraud trail on him? Nope, they prosecute folks that have broken said law.
It's kind of how the justice system works; you prosecute the people that have broken the law, not random citizens until you find somebody.

The scale of his deceit? The banks went with their numbers, not his in the loan deals. They all profited. There was no victim. When you weaponize the law like this the unintended consequences will bite you in the ass.

its funny how you go on about how there was no victim and then start pretending to be all about the law in the very next sentence, but even if there was no victims, there is no statute of law in new york that requires a victim in order to put someone on trial for fraud.

law and order baby. the party of personal accountability.

perhaps the fraudy orange election-losing rapist shouldn't have defrauded the banks when he went to apply for a loan. it was the wrong thing to do.

so....... if you're a big enough cunt, you "Shouldn't" be prosecuted? Is that really what you're going with?

Do you think Donnie is the only one that's ever been prosecuted for fraud?
Do you think prosecutors pick "some random guy" off the street and hold a fraud trail on him? Nope, they prosecute folks that have broken said law.
It's kind of how the justice system works; you prosecute the people that have broken the law, not random citizens until you find somebody.

i'm saying let's just be honest about the motives. "laws exist!" therefore this isn't communist-style election interference doesn't cut it.

I’m not disputing that, but to act like this isn’t anyone’s race when some polls (within margin of error) and odds both have Trump leading is delusional.
This election will be a referendum on Donald Trump...just like the last election was. Joe Biden is an afterthought really...Trump is always going to be the center of attention and unfortunately for him he's a total shit show and the shit show is devolving...

Trump got about 150,000,000 votes in 2020...the problem is the majority were NO votes. So if your position is that being indicted multiple times, January 6th, etc...has helped him gain support, ok.

Anything can happen, but the reality is that Trump is likely going to lose far worse this time than he did last time...

Unless nihilism has advanced since 2020, at least we'll beyond the Trump nihilist base, he's gonna lose spectacularly.

This election will be a referendum on Donald Trump...just like the last election was. Joe Biden is an afterthought really...

Trump got about 150,000,000 votes in 2020...the problem is the majority were NO votes. So if your position is that being indicted multiple times, January 6th, etc...has helped him gain support, ok.

Anything can happen, but the reality is that Trump is likely going to lose far worse this time than he did last time...

its going to be a bloodbath.

with the accruing interest, zesto molesto's fraud judgement has moved into the $468 million territory today.

This election will be a referendum on Donald Trump...just like the last election was. Joe Biden is an afterthought really...

Are you basing this off of observable data, or is that just how you feel? I’m not saying that polling data is 100% accurate, buts it’s all we really have for making any sort of pre-election predictions. None of this data suggests what you’re saying.

Who denied that? I totally agree; it's anyone's race--now. Wait until the American public get to see what he's like on camera when he's sitting in a courtroom watching one person after another who used to work for him throw him under the bus in the Georgia RICO trial and the others--assuming any of the cases get to trial by November, which is not certain at this point, to my genuine dismay. If there's one thing Trump is well practiced at it's delaying court proceedings.

Who denied that? I totally agree; it's anyone's race--now. Wait until the American public get to see what he's like on camera when he's sitting in a courtroom watching one person after another who used to work for him throw him under the bus in the Georgia RICO trial and the others--assuming any of the cases get to trial by November, which is not certain at this point, to my genuine dismay. If there's one thing Trump is well practiced at it's delaying court proceedings.
@Strychnine Said that getting to the election and winning the election are miles apart, that’s what I was originally responding to. They’re not miles apart, Trump WILL make it to the election and WILL be on the ballot and at this point we’re looking at a complete 50/50.

As far as the Georgia case goes, there’s zero chance it goes to trial before the election. It took 10 months for them to select a jury in Fulton county for Young Thug. Trump will probably be dead before they select one for his trial.

Are you basing this off of observable data, or is that just how you feel? I’m not saying that polling data is 100% accurate, buts it’s all we really have for making any sort of pre-election predictions. None of this data suggests what you’re saying.
We're 6 months out...people have not even begun to think about this topic en masse. It's obvious this will be a referendum on Trump. That's what I'm saying.

Last edited:
@Strychnine Said that getting to the election and winning the election are miles apart, that’s what I was originally responding to. They’re not miles apart, Trump WILL make it to the election and WILL be on the ballot and at this point we’re looking at a complete 50/50.

As far as the Georgia case goes, there’s zero chance it goes to trial before the election. It took 10 months for them to select a jury in Fulton county for Young Thug. Trump will probably be dead before they select one for his trial.

Oh, don't get me wrong. Trump IS the nominee for the GOP. Now he's got to win it while having debts around half-a-billion dollars.

"The Trump campaign in a statement to The Hill noted Save America covers expenses beyond the former president’s legal fees and downplayed the overall amount the PAC will receive if a donor maxes out.

“Save America also covers a very active and robust post-Presidency office and other various expenses not related to fighting the illegal witch-hunts perpetrated by Crooked Joe Biden,” Trump campaign communications director Steven Cheung said. “The Trump campaign, the RNC, and state GOP parties ultimately receive the overwhelming majority of funds raised through the Trump 47 Committee. Out of an Individual donor’s maximum contribution of $824,600, less than 1% (.006%) goes to Save America.”

Election filings made public Wednesday showed Trump’s 2024 campaign brought in $10.9 million last month, while his joint fundraising committee raised nearly $11 million. His operation overall had about $42 million in cash on hand entering March.

Those figures lagged far behind Biden’s campaign operation, which raised roughly $53 million in February, giving it $155 million in cash on hand entering March.

If Donald Trump put up these kinds of numbers on ‘The Apprentice,’ he’d fire himself,” Biden campaign communications director Michael Tyler said in a statement. "

Last edited:

You might be right about the GA case but the case where Trump paid a chick who makes gang bang videos with campaign money to keep her mouth shut, so Evangelicals would not find out, is coming .
We get to hear how small is Trump's wiener and he is a 2 pump chump. The hilarious part is Trump could have saved his money, because Evangelicals dont care, which is why church attendance is on a steady decline. The Christian Right hypocrisy is on full display with Trump, and driving away non Cafeteria Christians from attending church.

They don’t even know what an asset is, nevertheless the term liquidity…

Not a single billionaire has $450M in cash and not working tied up in stock or other investments…
You dope. It's much less. And I guess that makes TR7MP a bigger dope because he just claimed to have $500 million in cash to use for his campaign. Shut up. Sit down.

Back