Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

Reduction of the appeal bond is a privilege only the wealthiest Americans can afford I guess.

This is the two tiered justice system they were talking about.

its not too uncommon for a bond to be reduced. but usually the courts issue a reason behind it.

whats better is that they call themselves the party of law & order and personal accountability while championing for a fraudster and rapist and they cheer him on as he tries to escape accountability for his unlawful actions.

they have declared moral bankruptcy.

They want laws that protect but do not bind them, and bind but do not protect everyone else.
Just like how they hate the social safety net until they lose their jobs orr how they think abortion should be illegal until they or someone they love has an unwanted pregnancy.

will this be occuring before or after donald trump releases obama's real birth certificate, his health care plan, and his evidence of election fraud?
Nice cope buddy, I home this meltdown you're having doesn't last too long and you have a full recovery.

Nice cope buddy, I home this meltdown you're having doesn't last too long and you have a full recovery.

relax captain projection. i was just asking you a question. you see i was planning my parade route but i need to know when Mr. 1-65 over here is gonna win bigly on his slam dunk appeal.

you could at least give me the timeframe. is it okay if i just put down any day now, but just not today?

@KOByFootStomp whos living pay check to pay check is creaming himself over a reduced bond lol
goes to show you how desperate these folks are to have the cult leader vindicated. Your life has to be totally fucked If you're celebrating a rapist, lying conman getting a reduced bond.

its not too uncommon for a bond to be reduced. but usually the courts issue a reason behind it.

They realized that people like you are mindless nutter 🤡's, the U.S. Constitution is real, and the state / city are fooked if they let this happen.

I still hope he doesn't pay them a dime and let's them start their seizures. He's going to own NY if that happens. The lawsuit will be a slam dunk for the Orange Ogre, astronomical in $, and Federal.

@KOByFootStomp whos living pay check to pay check is creaming himself over a reduced bond lol
goes to show you how desperate these folks are to have the cult leader vindicated. Your life has to be totally fucked If you're celebrating a rapist, lying conman getting a reduced bond.
Nice cope buddy, the meltdown is real. It makes you sound really poor when you obsess over another man's paycheck.

hey man trump still has a $464 million judgement against him in the new york fraud trial, and he's still got a $83 million judgement against him from his rape and defamation victim, but you should cope harder bro

"Legal Experts" - Trump should sell Mar Largo for a few hundred million to cover the bond for the verdict from the NYC Judge who says the property is worth $18 Million.

lol at you fucks cheering this. You realize this could easily be turned around with the parties?

You fucking clowns would be crying bloody murder.

Blue cities are some of the most corrupt shitholes on the planet. Putting third world countries to shame.

Cite where the judge states it's worth $18 million...

I’d put money on Joe at +140.

So would I, if I gambled.

Seems to be an overlooked detail that the 3rd, 4th and 5th favourites are all Dems.

I haven't seen odds for a Trump vs Biden head to head, they all factor in potential Dem candidates besides Joe.

The reactions to this are just bizarre to me. $175M is still an obscene about of money for a victimless crime. The original amount was ridiculous, this amount is still ridiculous. Trump is such a lightning rod.

hey man trump still has a $464 million judgement against him in the new york fraud trial, and he's still got a $83 million judgement against him from his rape and defamation victim, but you should cope harder bro

its funny to watch the chuds in here accuse others of “coping” when they’re obviously the most enthusiastic users of the practice.

The last war we started was in 2004, and I'd bet anything you were cheerleading for it just as hard as you cheerlead for Trump. Back then, it was Bush who was "anti-establishment" according to hacks.

george w bush republicans = you guys right now

-triggered pussies (rap music for them, everything for you guys)
-endless war
-big business/big pharma
-anti science (stems cells for them, basic 3rd grade biology for dems)
-us vs them "you're either with us or against us" politics (dems are "on the right side of history" and think half the country are domestic terrorists)
-police state (patriot act for them, mass censorship and surveillance for dems)

like two peas in a pod. do you not see this?

Back