Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

I think you are misunderstanding the ruling. The court did not reduce the judgement. They simply reduced the bond he must post while he appeals the judgement. The courts could of course reduce the actual judgement in the future.

this was an older tweet before that

i was referring to that. the judgement was set to $355 million but went up to $464 million to appeal + $111,000 daily interest.

i dont know where they came up with that 455 million number from.

StmrF1.gif

"the adults in charge"...starting wars, raping taxpayers, and lying to citizens 24/7.
The last war we started was in 2004, and I'd bet anything you were cheerleading for it just as hard as you cheerlead for Trump. Back then, it was Bush who was "anti-establishment" according to hacks.
they establishment exposed their hand with trump when they went full retard on the lying part and now nobody believes their BS or should. and you want to go back to them?
No, I definitely don't want Trump or Bush back.

this was an older tweet before that

i was referring to that. the judgement was set to $355 million but went up to $464 million to appeal + $111,000 daily interest.

i dont know where they came up with that 455 million number from.

Got it. The actual judgement was for $355 million. In these types of cases the government can collect past interest since the money was previously owed to the government. The increase was for past interest. The $111,000 daily is the interest due going forward. It's like when the IRS sues to collect back taxes. They will get a judgement for the amount of actual taxes that should have been paid plus interest since when the taxes should have been paid.

So what exactly was the reason they reduced it to $175m?

Because the US Constitution is real and the 8th Amendment actually means something, as does the 5th and 14th Amendments.

8th - the bond was excessive - even the New York appeals court agrees.

5th - the precedent was ridiculous (valuations that the bank does not accept are good enough to bankrupt you, even thought everyone made $ and there was no victim) and you cannot deprive Americans of property without Due Process according the the 5th Amendment and that clearly happened here.

14th - no one has ever been put through it that acted similarly (namely all Commercial Real Estate professionals)

Those three elements cover the Amendments on an easy to understand level for the Leftists that thought it was a good decision.

I said from the start there is no way the $465M sticks as the Left Cult on this site cheered it on and acted like it was no excessive for an appeal to be made. This is where I get to say.... I TOLD YOU SO! <lol>

Now the Orange Asshole will rise in the polls. Way to fuck it up Democrats.

It's funny watching this Left Cult thread circle jerk go silent as the reality comes out. They are now waiting for the MSM to give them their latest talking points. Give it a bit, they just don't know what to say as they cannot think for themselves.

Last edited:
Because the US Constitution is real and the 8th Amendment actually means something, as does the 5th and 14th Amendments.

5th - the precedent was ridiculous (valuations that the bank does not accept are good enough to bankrupt you, even thought everyone made $ and there was no victim) and you cannot deprive Americans of property without Due Process according the the 5th Amendment and that clearly happened here.

14th - no one has ever been put through it that acted similarly (namely all Commercial Real Estate professionals)

Those three elements cover the Amendments on an easy to understand level for the Leftists that thought it was a good decision.

I said from the start there is no way the $465M sticks as the Left Cult on this site cheered it on and acted like it was no excessive for an appeal to be made. This is where I get to say.... I TOLD YOU SO! <lol>

thats nice. he can put down the 175 million and make his frivolous appeal. tick tock.

So what exactly was the reason they reduced it to $175m?

Maybe the 5 Judges for the Appeals court aren't obvious partisan NY hacks... lol jk

Who knows tho? The Appeals court also paused penalties

"The appeals court order Monday also paused the enforcement of other penalties, including those barring Trump and top executives from serving in top leadership positions in New York businesses for several years."

Maybe the 5 Judges for the Appeals court aren't obvious partisan NY hacks... lol jk

Who knows tho? The Appeals court also paused penalties

"The appeals court order Monday also paused the enforcement of other penalties, including those barring Trump and top executives from serving in top leadership positions in New York businesses for several years."

They likely realized that;

(a) Engmoron and James were about to destroy the Commercial Real Estate market for New York Completely; and
(b) Trump would easily file and win a huge Federal law suit for 5th, 8th, and 14th Amendment violations hitting them for $10B+

This court may have saved NY in significant ways. I am hoping Trump still tells them to fuck off and do their worst as he files a monster lawsuit against the city and state in Federal Court. We can't have this type of Lawfare in our politics and a lesson needs to be learned.

It's funny watching this Left Cult thread circle jerk go silent as the reality comes out. They are now waiting for the MSM to give them their latest talking points. Give it a bit, they just don't know what to say as they cannot think for themselves.

Imagine how sad they will be when the whole case is eventually tossed lol.

Hilarious though, to the average person who is mostly apolitical, the message they are getting is, "Trump was right and gets victory over crazy judge and AG, as NYC needs national guard to deal with crime and migrants"

If you read the first few pages of this thread... it's hilarious at how out of touch, vindictive, and authoritarian the Left Cult members on this site truly are.

This thread didn't age well and their dreams of destroying political opponents with the courts has blown up in their thoughtless faces.

The long-awaited attempt at substance flopped. The judgment is the end result of due process. The judgement appears correct. It's neither true that the judgment is unprecedented nor significant for constitutional purposes. This is very far from the largest judgment ever awarded, but logically some judgment must be. There was no finding of unconstitutionality. All the arguments you made against the old bond number would still apply to $175M if they were accurate (and you would be complaining just as much if $175 were the original amount).

They likely realized that;

(a) Engmoron and James were about to destroy the Commercial Real Estate market for New York Completely; and
(b) Trump would easily file and win a huge Federal law suit for 5th, 8th, and 14th Amendment violations hitting them for $10B+

This court may have saved NY in significant ways. I am hoping Trump still tells them to fuck off and do their worst as he files a monster lawsuit against the city and state in Federal Court.

this is some fanfiction right here.

but after trump should just gather up his finest team of parking garage lawyers, personal injury lawyers, and swingset installers and start throwing those lawsuits around. there's nothing stopping him. judgement has already been ruled against him. how dare they try to hold people accountable for breaking the law!

If you read the first few pages of this thread... it's hilarious at how out of touch, vindictive, and authoritarian the Left Cult members on this site truly are.

This thread didn't age well and their dreams of destroying political opponents with the courts has blown up in their thoughtless faces.

All that pent up anger is pent up sexual frustration and self hate, it has nothing to do with politics. Let it out alpha male.

not sure what this thread title has to do with anything? did the touchy tangerine's lawyers not just tell the courts a week ago that molestini cheetolini wasn't able to come up with the money to post his bond?

Back