Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

when i see this dumb face i see quality

421255.jpg
Bro you squinting irl like Mr. Magoo

Is the implication here that Haley supporters won’t vote for Trump?
Don't listen to @Andy Capp. He's been going on for over a year about some big special surprise that was supposed to happen every other month, that was gonna ruin Trump and kill his GOP nomination, and was even stupid enough to bet on it with me. Now he's so desperate that he's counting on Trump dying, so the bet can be nullified. He has no idea what he's talking about. Just a delusional Democrat pom pom waver.

I’m not disputing that, but to act like this isn’t anyone’s race when some polls (within margin of error) and odds both have Trump leading is delusional.
Let's wait until after they debate. Compare the SOTU to any recent TR7MP rally. Not to mention all the criminal trials he's earned himself. It's no wonder the MAGA Hatters in Congress are spending their time smearing Biden rather than legislating.

Agreed. Trump needs to be held accountable just like anyone else, and it is good that we have adults in charge.

"the adults in charge"...starting wars, raping taxpayers, and lying to citizens 24/7.

they establishment exposed their hand with trump when they went full retard on the lying part and now nobody believes their BS or should. and you want to go back to them?

i sympathize with wanting to go back to a time where we get all of our news from 60 minutes, the morning newspaper, then tuned into the oscars to see who won best picture between american beauty and the green mile, but those days are long dead.

"the adults in charge" were never adults, they were frauds and snakes with a curated image who could sell lies because it was pre-internet.

"the adults in charge"...starting wars, raping taxpayers, and lying to citizens 24/7.

they establishment exposed their hand with trump when they went full retard on the lying part and now nobody believes their BS or should. and you want to go back to them?

i sympathize with wanting to go back to a time where we get all of our news from 60 minutes, the morning newspaper, then tuned into the oscars to see who won best picture between american beauty and the green mile, but those days are long dead.

"the adults in charge" were never adults, they were frauds and snakes with a curated image who could sell lies because it was pre-internet.
I understand youre going for quantity over quality here, but this argument is never going to work. You, much like Trump, are not playing 4D chess. I am, however, currently playing Chess 960 on Chess.com I just won in 10 moves. Boom! Feels good.

molestini cheetolini has 1 day and a half to pay his bond or start losing his shit. tick tock.

Nothing. At all. It's all bollocks. That's the point.
So I should just ignore any data suggesting anything other than a Biden victory? Is that what you’re doing? Are you just going to stick your head in the sand and hope for the best?

Don't listen to @Andy Capp. He's been going on for over a year about some big special surprise that was supposed to happen every other month, that was gonna ruin Trump and kill his GOP nomination, and was even stupid enough to bet on it with me. Now he's so desperate that he's counting on Trump dying, so the bet can be nullified. He has no idea what he's talking about. Just a delusional Democrat pom pom waver.
I'm fine with having the wager rubbed in a bit since it seems a likely win for you--who'd have thought Americans could be so dumb?

The rest of this is so pathetic it can only be the result of saltiness from prior shit-kickings. Desperate over a forum bet? How sad. This shows everyone your miserable childish mentality. That's what I'm talking about.

Back