Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

using skippy's logic trump is even defrauding his own people, because he's selling sneakers with american flags on it to his chuddy little fanbois $400 and yet you know that shit is made in china and couldn't have costed more than a couple dollars to manufacture.

and last i checked, a bible does not cost $60.
Depends on the Bible. The one I have at home is leather bound, w/ gold leaf, fully annotated and with a concordance. Everything Jesus (supposedly) said is in red lettering. It cost me about $70 back in the 90's. Amazon appears to have it on now at just over $200. But that's like a Cadillac compared to Trump's lemon.

Last edited:
Depends on the Bible. The one I have at home is leather bound, gold leaf around the page edges fully annotated and with a concordance. Everything Jesus (supposedly) said is in red lettering. It cost me about $70 back in the 90's. Amazon appears to have it on now at just over $200. But that's like a Cadillac compared to Trump's lemon.

well fair point. but i wasnt talking about any fancy ones. like shit they used to hand these things out for free. i dont know if they still do. but they never costed much to buy a copy of the new testamant or whatever.

i don't know much about bibles. i just pay lip service to it while i cheat on all of my wives and steal from children with cancer.

well fair point. but i wasnt talking about any fancy ones. like shit they used to hand these things out for free. i dont know if they still do. but they never costed much to buy a copy of the new testamant or whatever.

i don't know much about bibles. i just pay lip service to it while i cheat on all of my wives and steal from children with cancer.
I know, right, just ask the 2 Corinthians.

using skippy's logic trump is even defrauding his own people, because he's selling sneakers with american flags on it to his chuddy little fanbois $400 and yet you know that shit is made in china and couldn't have costed more than a couple dollars to manufacture.

and last i checked, a bible does not cost $60.

Yeah, BUUUUUT, that's Trump innit so that's totally different!

You are such a disingenuous poster, to put it mildly, trying to blame shift what's going on in The House with those MAGA lifers leading the committees.

Dude... as you categorize everyone MAGA you disagree with, thinking it's a negative term is all anyone needs to know about you. You're Left Cult and can barely form your own opinions.

Dude... as you categorize everyone MAGA you disagree with, thinking it's a negative term is all anyone needs to know about you. You're Left Cult and can barely form your own opinions.
Are you asserting that there isn't a group of TR7MP loyalists in the House that can be referred to as the MAGA Party there or the MAGA Committees?

Will the New York AG go after Jon Stewart?

"Stewart also contended that failing to declare a higher market value on a property, while paying taxes based on a lower assessed value, constitutes fraudulent behavior.

“The attorney general of New York knew that Trump’s property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties,” Stewart added. “It was all part of a very specific real estate practice known as lying.”

In 2014, Stewart sold his 6,280-square-foot Tribeca duplex to financier Parag Pande for $17.5 million. The property’s asking price at that time is not available in listing records.

But according to 2013-2014 assessor records obtained by The Post, the property had the estimated market-value at only $1.882 million. The actual assessor valuation was even lower, at $847,174.

Records also show that Stewart paid significantly lower property taxes, which were calculated based on that assessor valuation price — precisely what he called Trump out for doing in his Monday monologue."

There's a reason Kathy Hochul desperately came out and said New York isn't planning on going after property investors...

Everyone does it... But James elected to go after Trump for political reasons... Which is election interference.

But, whatever... You TDS fucks keep your circle jerk going. The rest of the country knows what's really going on.

"Stewart also contended that failing to declare a higher market value on a property, while paying taxes based on a lower assessed value, constitutes fraudulent behavior.

“The attorney general of New York knew that Trump’s property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties,” Stewart added. “It was all part of a very specific real estate practice known as lying.”

In 2014, Stewart sold his 6,280-square-foot Tribeca duplex to financier Parag Pande for $17.5 million. The property’s asking price at that time is not available in listing records.

But according to 2013-2014 assessor records obtained by The Post, the property had the estimated market-value at only $1.882 million. The actual assessor valuation was even lower, at $847,174.

Records also show that Stewart paid significantly lower property taxes, which were calculated based on that assessor valuation price — precisely what he called Trump out for doing in his Monday monologue."

There's a reason Kathy Hochul desperately came out and said New York isn't planning on going after property investors...

Everyone does it... But James elected to go after Trump for political reasons... Which is election interference.

But, whatever... You TDS fucks keep your circle jerk going. The rest of the country knows what's really going on.

He didn't take out a loan he sold his apartment.

<Dany07>

This is National Inquirer level bullshit. Are you really going to push this being smart enough to know the difference between a sale and a loan? It's not surprising though since you use the 2011 MAL valuation instead of the one from 2022 for dramatic effect. <20>

This is National Inquirer level bullshit. Are you really going to push this being smart enough to know the difference between a sale and a loan? It's not surprising though since you use the 2011 MAL valuation instead of the one from 2022 for dramatic effect. <20>
It's almost like none of these people have ever purchased a home/property and dealt with property taxes. Here in Pittsburgh, if you look at the tax records for the majority of the houses they are based off assessments/sale prices of when they were last sold. So a lot of people are paying taxes on their home based off values 15+ years ago. That doesn't mean they are committing fraud, nor does it mean they are committing fraud when they go to sell it for 2-3 times what it was last assessed at.

Back