Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate

What isn't true?
The debate thing. Trump basically built his Presidency on crushing debates. No, not in the traditional sense, where two boring people hammer out policy disagreements, but in pure showmanship. He's got a graveyard full of seasoned politicians, he buried during debates.

The debate thing. Trump basically built his Presidency on crushing debates. No, not in the traditional sense, where two boring people hammer out policy disagreements, but in pure showmanship. He's got a graveyard full of seasoned politicians, he buried during debates.

Exactly. In 2020 there was the backdrop of Covid and BLM and biased moderator like Chris Wallace, shutting down any talk of Hunter Biden.

Trump proven right about all of that and pretty much every other policy domestic and abroad.

I don’t get how people think this is just 2020 again.

Joe Biden's opening statement.

When the whole argument is about who's candidate is least demented... It really should make you think..
But here we are, no matter who wins you will lose. Congrats.

Exactly. In 2020 there was the backdrop of Covid and BLM and biased moderator like Chris Wallace, shutting down any talk of Hunter Biden.

Trump proven right about all of that and pretty much every other policy domestic and abroad.

I don’t get how people think this is just 2020 again.
How was he proven right on trade exactly ?

Farmers experienced historical bankruptcies during his term to the point he had to give them tens of billions of dollars in subsidies ? The trade deficit also increased when he was POTUS ?

everyone knows they rigged it for biden even you my friend

No they didn’t. Trump is just very unpopular which is why he lost the popular vote by 10 million during the last two election. Internet message boards (especially an mma one) is not the best way to gauge this

No they didn’t. Trump is just very unpopular which is why he lost the popular vote by 10 million during the last two election. Internet message boards (especially an mma one) is not the best way to gauge this

Trump was so unpopular the intelligence agencies colluded with social media corporations to censor truthful information against Biden from going widespread in the weeks before the election.

And Time Magazine bragged how the 2020 election was 'fortified.'

And you leftists never go into detail how/why 2016 was 'stolen' while 2020 was the most honest election in history, and if you disagree you're an conspiracy theorist.

Also, I never have heard a decent explanation as to how Zuckerburg felt like he needed to donate $420 million to non-profits to ensure a 'smooth election, how the election it would not have been smooth without that $420 million, or how all that money was specifically spent.

Trump was so unpopular the intelligence agencies colluded with social media corporations to censor truthful information against Biden from going widespread in the weeks before the election.

And Time Magazine bragged how the 2020 election was 'fortified.'

And you leftists never go into detail how/why 2016 was 'stolen' while 2020 was the most honest election in history, and if you disagree you're an conspiracy theorist.

Also, I never have heard a decent explanation as to how Zuckerburg felt like he needed to donate $420 million to non-profits to ensure a 'smooth election, how the election it would not have been smooth without that $420 million, or how all that money was specifically spent.
I don’t think the 2016 election was stolen . Here in Wisconsin, the Facebook money went to polling stations and get out the vote operations. Not exactly sure what you’re trying to get at here. The GOP has lost the last four elections by about 24 million cumulative votes because their policies are deeply unpopular , not because of voter fraud or other kinds of conspiratorial shenanigans .

I don’t think the 2016 election was stolen . Here in Wisconsin, the Facebook money went to polling stations and get out the vote operations.

Yes, because Wisconsin's polling operations that are normally funded and operated by the state government would have fallen apart without those Zuckerbucks.

Which begs the question, if they worked perfectly in 2016, why was Zuckerbucks necessary in 2020, and will they be necessary in 2024?

The GOP has lost the last four elections by about 24 million cumulative votes because their policies are deeply unpopular , not because of voter fraud or other kinds of conspiratorial shenanigans

And this would be relevant if this was a democracy and not a Republic.

But it is a Republic and not a Democracy.

Yes, because Wisconsin's polling operations that are normally funded and operated by the state government would have fallen apart without those Zuckerbucks.

Which begs the question, if they worked perfectly in 2016, why was Zuckerbucks necessary in 2020, and will they be necessary in 2024?

And this would be relevant if this was a democracy and not a Republic.

But it is a Republic and not a Democracy.
Because more people voted because of Covid . I think it was definitely a good thing that there was an infusion of money. Always a good thing the more who vote

Because more people voted because of Covid . I think it was definitely a good thing that there was an infusion of money. Always a good thing the more who vote

Oh it was a good infusion of money.

Why do I get the feeling you wouldn't feel the same if it came from the Koch brothers, and *Poof* Trump won?

And there's zero questions of why it was $420 million? Zero curiosity at all. Why not $42 million, or $840 million?

In other words, you (the left) know the 2020 election had some corrupt dealings behind the scenes, but you're questioning the integrity of anyone that suspects there was corruption... because you like the result of the corruption.

That's why no one takes the left seriously in terms of honesty, integrity, and moral right & wrong.

Why do I get the feeling you wouldn't feel the same if it came from the Koch brothers, and *Poof* Trump won?

And there's zero questions of why it was $420 million? Zero curiosity at all. Why not $42 million, or $840 million?

In other words, you (the left) know the 2020 election had some corrupt dealings behind the scenes, but you're questioning the integrity of anyone that suspects there was corruption... because you like the result of the corruption.

That's why no one takes the left seriously in terms of honesty, integrity, and moral right & wrong.
Here in Wisconsin, the election was audited a couple times and nothing was found to be fraudulent or irregular. You now just seem to be lying about things .Why did trump create and then disband a voting fraud investigatory commission in 2017 ? Hint , because it found almost no instances of fraud. And lol at the last sentence you typed …..

Also, you think Wisconsin was won by Biden because of corruption? What does this even mean? Why is it so surprising that a democrat won Wisconsin ? Are you oblivious to past elections in Wisconsin ?

Did Tony Evers win in 2018 and 2022 because of corruption ? Also, why didn’t Mandela Barnes then win in 2022 ?

Back