Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate

Here in Wisconsin, the election was audited a couple times and nothing was found to be fraudulent or irregular.

"We investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong!"

Why did trump create and then disband a voting fraud investigatory commission in 2017 ? Hint , because it found almost no instances of fraud. And lol at the last sentence you typed
I'd have to learn more about fraud commission in 2017 other than it was created and destroyed by Trump.

How is it relevant to the 2020 election?

Also, you think Wisconsin was won by Biden because of corruption? What does this even mean? Why is it so surprising that a democrat won Wisconsin ? Are you oblivious to past elections in Wisconsin ?

Wow, you're really flailing in this conversation.

The 2020 election here in Wisconsin was looked at by numerous committees and organizations and all came to the same result

Not really Bud, you keep on making unfounded accusations here about fraud, deceit, corruption in Wisconsin during the last election
Wisconsin I couldn't care less about, specifically.
Chances are the 2020 results there were legitimate, because of voter turnout in 2016 was so low that Trump won the state with fewer votes than Romney got in 2012... and he lost the state.

But that said, every election that comes down to such a small margin of victory, there'll always be the suspicion of corruption... especially with billionaires donating tens of millions to 'non-profits' but in reality no one donates that amount of money without a political goal in mind.

"In Wisconsin, every election comes down to three to four votes per ward," the state party’s Deputy Organizing Director Jaliah Jefferson said at that event.

Biden won the state by 20,682 votes (which is correct) and that Wisconsin had 6,656 wards where voters lived."

Wisconsin I couldn't care less about, specifically.
Chances are the 2020 results there were legitimate, because of voter turnout in 2016 was so low that Trump won the state with fewer votes than Romney got in 2012... and he lost the state.

But that said, every election that comes down to such a small margin of victory, there'll always be the suspicion of corruption... especially with billionaires donating tens of millions to 'non-profits' but in reality no one donates that amount of money without a political goal in mind.

"In Wisconsin, every election comes down to three to four votes per ward," the state party’s Deputy Organizing Director Jaliah Jefferson said at that event.

Biden won the state by 20,682 votes (which is correct) and that Wisconsin had 6,656 wards where voters lived."
Yes, Wisconsin usually now comes down to small margins and in the future there might be voting irregularities that can swing the election, however this has not happened yet

funny seeing democrats pretend that a drugged up joe angrily muttering prepared talking points in his soiled diapers is a challenge to anyone.

funny seeing democrats pretend that a drugged up joe angrily muttering prepared talking points in his soiled diapers is a challenge to anyone.
Well, the only people "pretending" are Trump and his supporters (considering Biden won and they refuse to accept it), and Trump has done absolutely nothing to appeal to anyone but his base in the past 4 years (except rack up criminal and civil charges) so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're also a bit behind on the talking points, wearing diapers is "cool" now.
trump_diapers.jpg

Not really Bud, you keep on making unfounded accusations here about fraud, deceit, corruption in Wisconsin during the last election

imagine paying 3 million dollars just to find more legal votes for biden lol. let alone telling everybody that the election was stolen and there was widespread voter fraud, despite never once making any claims of any kind of fraud inside any courtroom in the land, and never once bringing any evidence of fraud to court with them, even after 1290 days now. not one single time. and not a single sliver of evidence.

by repeating the same unsubstantiated shit sandwiches over and over to his base of the finest spectrum of short bus retards in the country, he's got these chucklefucks believing that the easter bunny and the election fraud fairy are out there stealing elections, despite never once proving to anybody that they so much as even exist.

people are just expected to believe in these whackadoodle fantasies and fairy tales based on nothing more than the hurt feelings of an adjudicated defamer, fraudster, sexual predator, and rapist who stolen from children with cancer, cheated on every wife he's ever had, and has a mural along a street block of new york containing 20 thousand debunked lies that he told within just four years. seems legit.

Last edited:
imagine paying 3 million dollars just to find more legal votes for biden lol. let alone telling everybody that the election was stolen and there was widespread voter fraud, despite never once making any claims of any kind of fraud inside any courtroom in the land, and never once bringing any evidence of fraud to court with them, even after 1290 days now. not one single time. and not a single sliver of evidence.

by repeating the same unsubstantiated shit sandwiches over and over to his base of the finest spectrum of short bus retards in the country, he's got these chucklefucks believing that the easter bunny and the election fraud fairy are out there stealing elections, despite never once proving to anybody that they so much as even exist.

people are just expected to believe in these whackadoodle fantasies and fairy tales based on nothing more than the hurt feelings of an adjudicated defamer, fraudster, sexual predator, and rapist who stolen from children with cancer, cheated on every wife he's ever had, and has a mural along a street block of new york containing 20 thousand debunked lies that he told within just four years. seems legit.
It is mainly feelings and people never ever want to admit to being conned

When talking about election fraud, why was it that it was only the swing states that had these over-night ballot dumps, which all votes for Biden?

This is a total lie. All those votes were not for Biden

I've posted this several times here.

At midnight, on election night, Trump was beating Biden by 90k votes in Wisconsin. They said counting had been finished for that day.

The next morning around 8 am, I get a phone call from my uncle asking what the hell was going on and why were they claiming that Biden was going to win. (odds flipped over night where Trump was -300 and Biden was +250, and now Biden was the -300 favorite)

I go to my computer and refreshed the screen (I was still on Wisconsin's live total) and Biden had picked up 100k votes over night and Trump didn't get ONE.

I watched this happen with my own eyes.

At midnight, on election night, Trump was beating Biden by 90k votes in Wisconsin. They said counting had been finished for that day.

The next morning around 8 am, I get a phone call from my uncle asking what the hell was going on and why were they claiming that Biden was going to win. (odds flipped over night where Trump was -300 and Biden was +250, and now Biden was the -300 favorite)

I go to my computer and refreshed the screen (I was still on Wisconsin's live total) and Biden had picked up 100k votes over night and Trump didn't get ONE.

Because this is when the votes of Wisconsin’s most populous county were tabulated (which is overwhelmingly democratic). This isn’t that hard to understand and they were immediately counted because there’s a law on the books that stimulated mail in votes couldn’t be counted right away. I know you’re a troll but this isn’t that hard to comprehend

I love weirdo right wing dork fan fic

Because this is when the votes of Wisconsin’s most populous county were tabulated (which is overwhelmingly democratic). This isn’t that hard to understand and they were immediately counted because there’s a law on the books that stimulated mail in votes couldn’t be counted right away. I know you’re a troll but this isn’t that hard to comprehend

Running around town stuffing ballot boxes while wearing gloves, and then Ballot dumps at 3 in the morning. Sounds legit.

I'm in the camp that thinks Trump should not be debating Biden. Biden will likely not do all that great in the debate. With that said he does tend to do better in debates I've noticed. I could see Biden being worked up, angry, which then fires up his base of supporters.

you should run this up the flagpole, dog. this is the missing piece that everyone's been waiting for!

Running around town stuffing ballot boxes while wearing gloves, and then Ballot dumps at 3 in the morning. Sounds legit.
This was looked at and examined in Wisconsin and nothing improper was found but keep on trolling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back