Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Nobody was talking about slavery. We were talking about lynchings in the 1950's, and the climate at that time for black people. The statistics speak that it was, relative to the decades afterwards, a safer time to be a black man, as far as homicide/crime rates.

The fear of lynching would've been fairly irrational in the 50's considering that there were only three or four of them, during the entire decade. A black man had more of a fear to be the victim of a Mafia shoot-out, than that.

You cannot honestly compare the couple of thousand black people lynched in the span of 130 years (meaning, perhaps, a dozen black people lynched at most every year, out of a population of many, many millions), to the massacre of millions of Jews within the span of 2 to 3 years in Nazi Germany.

The argument is unacceptable.

The fact that you're downplaying the violence and terror inflicted upon african-americans in the U.S. displays your complete lack of awareness regarding American culture, history, and society. You should read about the country you're discussing before you form an opinion and argue about what occurs (or what occurred) there.

Nobody was talking about slavery. We were talking about lynchings in the 1950's, and the climate at that time for black people. The statistics speak that it was, relative to the decades afterwards, a safer time to be a black man, as far as homicide/crime rates.

The fear of lynching would've been fairly irrational in the 50's considering that there were only three or four of them, during the entire decade. A black man had more of a fear to be the victim of a Mafia shoot-out, than that.
You can't talk about that in a vacuum. Fuck's sake.

Picture of Hitler and Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al-Husseini:

hitler_mufti.jpg

http://time.com/4084301/hitler-grand-mufi-1941/

Hitler thought them to be higher than the Poles
main-qimg-7a1afcfd3a97b26db3ae5bea13bd6638-c

The fact that you're downplaying the violence and terror inflicted upon african-americans in the U.S. displays your complete lack of awareness regarding American culture, history, and society. You should read about the country you're discussing before you form an opinion and argue about what occurs (or what occurred) there.

I'm not down-playing it, I'm merely stating the facts as they were, not how we wish them to have been (to suit our current political purposes).

There is nothing comparable between the treatment of blacks in America, and the Jews in Nazi Germany, particularly in the 1950's.

<TheWire1>

It's such a stupid argument. Akin to a misogynist saying he loves women cause he's married or he has a mom or something.

Lol right. Logic is not apparent in that sort of argument.

I think people are confused about Trump because he is utterly incapable of developing or even understanding an ethos beyond what you'd see during elementary school recess. He would be equally impressed by the Ed Norton dinner table rant in American History X, and the "I Have a Dream" speech, if he could manage to sit through either. His default is obviously closer to the Ed Norton thing, owing mostly to his father.

Trump is the perfect idiot. The majority of his beliefs are in contradiction to one another and he doesn't seem to notice or even care for that.

You can't talk about that in a vacuum. Fuck's sake.

Slavery doesn't have to determine the nature of every debate to be had about black people in America. I know you've been taught different, but that's really a problem with your educational system more so than anything.

There's more to this stuff than what went down 200 years ago.

As much as I enjoy reading about Czarist oppression of Finns in the 1800's, and such historical matters, none of that really plays a part into today's climate.

giphy.gif

I'm not down-playing it, I'm merely stating the facts as they were, not how we wish them to have been (to suit our current political purposes).

There is nothing comparable between the treatment of blacks in America, and the Jews in Nazi Germany, particularly in the 1950's.

I feel bad for you and I'm sorry that you're you, but I have the hope that you'll change and you'll be able to formulate opinions that are closer to reality than the stupid far-fetched ideas you currently have. Enjoy your weekend.

He doesn't think that white people are inherently superior, he just thinks that all other races are inherently inferior.

<seedat>

That's actually pretty close. A racist will usually interact with people from other races politely, while a supremacist wouldn't have anything to do with someone from another race.

I feel bad for you and I'm sorry that you're you, but I have the hope that you'll change and you'll be able to formulate opinions that are closer to reality than the stupid far-fetched ideas you currently have. Enjoy your weekend.

I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but Jews still hold the ultimate "oppressed" card in history. Sorry, bro.

I do understand the plights of black Americans but they were never systematically exterminated. I cannot acknowledge something that blatantly wasn't true.

Quick, drive him away! He makes arguments! We have to swarm and maintain our echo-chamber with gifs!
you called limbo a samoan and then proceeded to derail with like 5 posts from asking me if i identify as a pickle to matt hughes and fedor AVs "meaning " something to the person...

but yeah WE are all in the wrong...
tenor.gif

I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but Jews still hold the ultimate "oppressed" card in history. Sorry, bro.

I do understand the plights of black Americans but they were never systematically exterminated. I cannot acknowledge something that blatantly wasn't true.

And yet they're disproportionately also one of the wealthiest (if not the) wealthiest population. Don't make them go into too much dissonance. They'll just reject everything and start shit-posting gifs.

Last edited:

Native Americans called
said "Hold my beer"
giphy.gif

you called limbo a samoan and then proceeded to derail with like 5 posts from asking me if i identify as a pickle to matt hughes and fedor AVs "meaning " something to the person...

but yeah WE are all in the wrong...
tenor.gif

You have supreme reading comprehension.

Back