Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Quick, drive him away! He makes arguments! We have to swarm and maintain our echo-chamber with gifs!

It's funny that most of these people took great enjoyment in seeing the "Trump-tards" being banned from the forums, even though they amount to essentially the same (or less) when it comes to contributing to anything of substance on this forum. Posting gifs, calling "racism", supporting each other emotionally like a bunch of elderly women, completely unable to hold any sort of an intellectual argument whatsoever.

A pathetic sight to see.

Native Americans called
said "Hold my beer"
giphy.gif

We weren't talking about Native Americans.

It's funny that most of these people took great enjoyment in seeing the "Trump-tards" being banned from the forums, even though they amount to essentially the same (or less) when it comes to contributing to anything of substance on this forum. Posting gifs, calling "racism", supporting each other emotionally like a bunch of elderly women, completely unable to holding any sort of an intellectual argument whatsoever.

A pathetic sight to see.
its hilarious how intellectually dishonest you are

200.gif

It's funny that most of these people took great enjoyment in seeing the "Trump-tards" being banned from the forums, even though they amount to essentially the same (or less) when it comes to contributing to anything of substance on this forum. Posting gifs, calling "racism", supporting each other emotionally like a bunch of elderly women, completely unable to hold any sort of an intellectual argument whatsoever.

A pathetic sight to see.

Yeah I noticed the gang and swarm tactic. Although, I was pleased to see @HomerThompson actually sticking in for a bit when he didn't have the gaggle with him, shitposting gifs or not.

Native Americans called
said "Hold my beer"
giphy.gif

While you are right, nobody really seems to care about them. Even here in Canada, black history month is a month long and is way more important than anything we remember or say about natives. It's weird, they were pretty much completely tracked down and killed, lands stolen and yet the whole world is like 'meh'

Jews definitely have the ultimate persecution card. Hitler is probably the most hated man in the entire world.

its hilarious how intellectually dishonest you are

200.gif

In what way am I being intellectually dishonest?

I made a claim (that lynchings weren't a major problem in the 50's), you provided the proof with your interactive map (which clearly illustrates that there were only a handful of lynchings throughout the entire decade). Thanks for chipping in.

Anyway, when will Trump's next ridiculous statement on immigration be? I say Sunday morning.

It's your pantsless ass on the couch that's the sanitation concern

Don't know where you're hailing from, but in the West we have toilet paper... and showers! In fact, both of those are indoors!

In what way am I being intellectually dishonest?

I made a claim (that lynchings weren't a major problem in the 50's), you provided the proof with your interactive map (which clearly illustrates that there were only a handful of lynchings throughout the entire decade). Thanks for chipping in.
more than one poster told you that more than likely dozens to hundreds were probably covered up by corrupt officials and police in the good ol boy network
you chose to ignore all of that and kept on with the narrative...

Anyway, when will Trump's next ridiculous statement on immigration be? I say Sunday morning.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, it's 5:30 PM eastern time, he's got one hour left tonight before Cheese burger bedtime. Plenty of time to tweet.

If you make this into an argument about the natives, then it is you moving the goal-posts, not me.

I never made any statement regarding the natives or their treatment.
you brought up the friggin holocaust and jews !!!! LOL

If you make this into an argument about the natives, then it is you moving the goal-posts, not me.

I never made any statement regarding the natives or their treatment.

I laughed out loud at his gif for this very reason. Maybe he clicked the wrong image in his Photobucket account.

Don't know where you're hailing from, but in the West we have toilet paper... and showers! In fact, both of those are indoors!
I don't care if you're freshly douched and powdered. Taking your pants off and putting your ass on things just aint cool. At least, when you're at someone else's house and haven't been invited to do so.

more than one poster told you that more than likely dozens to hundreds were probably covered up by corrupt officials and police in the good ol boy network
you chose to ignore all of that and kept on with the narrative...

"Probably" doesn't sound like a very convincing argument to make. If there's proof that there were hundreds of lynchings covered up in the 50's, then I'm fully willing to admit that they happened. But in the absence of evidence in regards to that, I stick to the official statistics.

While you are right, nobody really seems to care about them. Even here in Canada, black history month is a month long and is way more important than anything we remember or say about natives. It's weird, they were pretty much completely tracked down and killed, lands stolen and yet the whole world is like 'meh'

Jews definitely have the ultimate persecution card. Hitler is probably the most hated man in the entire world.

While horrible, you're just describing all communities throughout human history, which the Native American tribes aren't innocent of either.

Back