Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Sooo....it's 2018. The shit isn't valid anymore.

Let me guess, you think Phrenology is the bees knees too huh?

{<jordan}

Right, it's current year. I suppose you imagine Relativity has expired its shelf life too, yes? That was first described at the start of the 20th century?

Or what about natural selection? Darwin first described that hundreds of years ago. We should throw away provisional truths about the way the world and the universe works every couple of decades, or?

No. He needs to get made a fool of. If he's coming in the conversation with a mincy little ball sack acting like he has a brass pair, he needs to get humiliated. That's of course, after I take his butt cheeks with facts.
giphy.gif

I was under the impression I did not fail to mention, and include examples for, Egypt and Sumeria. This lubing dick talk on your part is odd....

Which you commented on as the oldest civilizations... are you proposing that these societies respected individualism now?

Right, it's current year. I suppose you imagine Relativity has expired its shelf life too, yes? That was first described at the start of the 20th century?

Or what about natural selection? Darwin first described that hundreds of years ago. We should throw away provisional truths about the way the world and the universe works every couple of decades, or?

This was the dumbest fucking example i've ever seen. As if i'm dismissing it simply because it's 2018 and not because in the 40 years since the shit was valid we've noted a dearth of empirical evidence to validate it.

You're slipping lmao. That libertarianism is rotting your fucking brain out.

This was the dumbest fucking example i've ever seen. As if i'm dismissing it simply because it's 2018 and not because in the 40 years since the shit was valid we've noted a dearth of empirical evidence to validate it.

You're slipping lmao. That libertarianism is rotting your fucking brain out.

That's the reason you gave, right? The fact that's the current year. "C'mon brah its 2018 dude". Put up the literature or shut up.

There's nothing about superiority here. Look back throughout the responses if you want to confirm. Its simply a bare fundamental provisional truth about biology that different populations of have different selection pressures in different environments.

With in that space, yes its true that certain differing ecological climates select out different survival strategies.
What fundamental truth would that be? Use specific examples, please.

That's the reason you gave, right? The fact that's the current year. "C'mon brah its 2018 dude". Put up the literature or shut up.

>It was "foundational" in the 70s

>It's 2018 (See, not the 70s)

Ahahahahahahah, it's worse than I thought! You need to stop posting for the night doggie. I fear you may have female hysteria.

Which you commented on as the oldest civilizations... are you proposing that these societies respected individualism now?

I'll do you the service of taking your ability to read my previous post as granted.

>It was "foundational" in the 70s

>It's 2018 (See, not the 70s)

Ahahahahahahah, it's worse than I thought! You need to stop posting for the night doggie. I fear you may have female hysteria.

Throw the countering literature then.... doggie.

I'll do you the service of taking your ability to read my previous post as granted.

I guess you can try to dance around and stall all you want. Are you maintaining that another ethnicity or culture outside the West developed individualism ... or not? The examples you gave for Sumeria and Egypt are out. They didn't respect individualism. Greece is in the West. Anywhere else, or you just planning on tucking dick?

Throw the countering literature then.... doggie.

Thanks for making it obvious you've never been in a college biology class.

Have you purged your humors recently? Your yellow bile levels seem a little high right now. A doctor should be able to drain that for you with a good leech or two.

<{hfved}>

What fundamental truth would that be? Use specific examples, please.

That organisms have different survival strategies with regard to their place in the food chain and relative resource abundance. So the classic examples are organisms like rabbits, which are r-selected. Its not within their selective advantage to be choosy with mates. High parental investment, for instance, isn't advisable either towards an organism that has a probability of losing its progeny towards predation.

Low conflict is another attribute for r-selected organisms. Resource abundance for these organisms, for instance, doesn't select for that kind of activity. Why fight over a patch of grass, when its not particularly scarce.

That's opposed to K-selected organisms, typically predators, where resource abundance is an issue, and inclinations towards conflict and competition, high parental investment and mate choosiness are selected for.

Thanks for making it obvious you've never been in a college biology class.

Account bet that I have more education in biology?

The theory was popular in the 1970s and 1980s, when it was used as a heuristic device, but lost importance in the early 1990s, when it was criticized by several empirical studies

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

perhaps you can tell us which people you deem " r selected " and why

Oh you know the answer to that. I mean, isn't it just miraculous that this theory only seems to apply to behavior and not physiology? And then only for "certain" races since we all gestate for 9 months? How coincidental.

That organisms have different survival strategies with regard to their place in the food chain and relative resource abundance. So the classic examples are organisms like rabbits, which are r-selected. Its not within their selective advantage to be choosy with mates. High parental investment, for instance, isn't advisable either towards an organism that has a probability of losing its progeny towards predation.

Low conflict is another attribute for r-selected organisms. Resource abundance for these organisms, for instance, doesn't select for that kind of activity. Why fight over a patch of grass, when its not particularly scarce.

That's opposed to K-selected organisms, typically predators, where resource abundance is an issue, and inclinations towards conflict and competition, high parental investment and mate choosiness are selected for.

Account bet that I have more education in biology?
How does this, in any way, relate to this topic?

Back