Social Trump enters top 500 rich list.

Move to Argentina and simp for Milei, if he hasn't been strung up by his own electorate yet.

- Trump is entertaining. We cant take that from him.

If he had any shed of athletic ability, i would supsect that he was one of the sons of the great Dusty Rhodes, since those are natural bourne entertainers, like Dusty himself was.

- They droped the bond to 135 m. But i kind of agree with Trump dont having this kind of money(435m) at his disposal.

werwer.png

But he said he does have it and in cash.

I understand that not all of it is a shadow on a wall, but whenever Trump talks about his own wealth, I think of this guy...

598b1566f9a285785086259c52023e44.jpg

At least that guy got to slam Danys handmaiden(Essos dime) before he died.

Truth Social is insanely overvalued. It has like 5 million users. There's no way in hell you can justify this valuation. DWAC will drop like a rock sooner than later. The only good part is that Trump can't cash out for 6 months.

breaking points is saying that trump owns a 60% share of truth social but it will be greatly devalued as soon as it goes public and will also lose value when he sells of his shares and that the site actually barely makes any money at all.

I don't know how any of this works but here is the breakdown.

Truth Social is losing money. They have never made money.

Their user base is tiny.

Twitter is struggling to be profitable and they have like 100 times the users....

Their user base is tiny.

Twitter is struggling to be profitable and they have like 100 times the users....
If that's true, how can it be valued so highly? That's the part I don't get?

@HereticBD

politics should never be reduced to animal pleasure. it should always be about genuinely trying to benefit peoples lives. a degenerate need for entertainment can and will degrade our country/politics as powerfully as anything else will.

jerry springer started it and trump is the culmination of it.
Lmao

the last politician to care about the American public was Jimmy Carter

Lmao

the last politician to care about the American public was Jimmy Carter
are you really trying to equate the status quo with trump? because if so I will lose much of the great deal or respect I have for you.... we learned in kindergarten to make distinctions and between trump and most other people there is quite a gap.

jimmy carter was head and shoulders above the fray though I agree.

- Trump is entertaining. We cant take that from him.

If he had any shed of athletic ability, i would supsect that he was one of the sons of the great Dusty Rhodes, since those are natural bourne entertainers, like Dusty himself was.
He kinda dances like Dusty...just worse

Their user base is tiny.

truth social isnt making any real money. It never did. Sherdog probably makes more money.
How trump is getting 3 billion from it is crazy

are you really trying to equate the status quo with trump? because if so I will lose much of the great deal or respect I have for you....
Good god what a manipulative reply, of course directed at a poster who wants to get along w/ everyone.

Hilarious this headline is on a day the left already crying about him not losing his properties in NY.

That being said, with it going public tomorrow, I expect a drop tomorrow or soon after.

It is a meme stock. I feel bad for the bag holders. There is no reason to believe it is going to become massively profitable. Even at 30x price to earnings, it wouldn't be a billion dollar company.

If that's true, how can it be valued so highly? That's the part I don't get?

@HereticBD
It's speculation, meme/lulz/ etc/....it's basically AMC/GME/etc penny stocks....there's been a few...there was some Asian car manufacturer IPO that went parabolic for no reason and then came crashing down....same thing happened with many EV stocks like Nikola....etc....

It will be trading as a sub dollar stock within a couple years if that....

I am not even shitting on it for being associated with Trump or whatever else...I am just stating what should be obvious to anyone who looks at their financials, user count, etc...a company like this should be adding millions of users almost month by month and it's not...it's stagnating badly.....when the initial hype dies down, so will its valuation....

Once DWAC starts trading under the new symbol, wait 30 days(you can't short a stock in that time frame), and then see where it goes. Then wait 6 months until the lock up period for Trump expires.....that will be interesting to say the least...

It's pretty awesome that Trump invented TruthSocial and became a self-made billionaire 4 times over this week. I'm curious to hear from all the people in this thread how he should celebrate this amazing achievement? No other President has ever achieved this much success in so many different facets of life, the king of the golf course, social media icon, business savant, and likely the next President of the United States. Even the haters have to admit that he's absolutely crushing life right now. You should all sign up for an account on TruthSocial and thank him for all he's done for you and the rest of the American people.

i dont care how much money he has or what meme stocks he's peddling or who he's scamming. it ain't gonna be me. i'll never find myself championing for a fraudster and rapist who cheated on every wife he's ever had, runs scam universities, stolen from children with cancer, and has 91 felony indictments against him.

all the money in the world can't buy class and morals. i could be a broke ass bum living in my moms basement complaining about how bad at business he is, and i'd still be a much better person than a guy like that.

why do you care so much about the fraudy orange election-losing rapist? you'll never see a penny of the guys money. you aint shit to him. people like you will never be welcomed on his property unless you are just there to swing by and give him millions of dollars.

while the finest spectrum of maga trash are currently sitting in prison just to own the libs after getting repeatedly lied to over and over by a con artist, cheeto benito pardoned the guy who stolen your build-the wall money instead. you are straight up garbage to this excuse of a human being, and so are all of the rest of the maga trash. how does that make you feel? zesto molesto cares more about the dude who stole your build-the-wall money than any of you sad sacks of shit. but you make sure you get your donations in because the super rich guy needs your money and america ain't gonna save itself

Dbl yellows? Do us all a favour.

Back