Law Trump Georgia indictment watch

You understand that it’s not like just one dude has to sit down and read those 12 million pages or whatever, right? There are entire legal firms dedicated to doing that.

if there was a massive book split among 100 people and each person had to read a chapter and someone would then stitch it all together, don't you think that's a problem? would you have better knowledge of it by reading the whole thing yourself or having it explained in disjointed chunks where context is surely lost?

a civil trial between walmart and visa with 5m documents took 7 years to litigate. donny gets 6 months for 12m? regular dipshit trials with minimal documents involving misdemanors have trial dates that start later than this. this is absolutely fast tracked.

if there was a massive book split among 100 people and each person had to read a chapter and someone would then stitch it all together, don't you think that's a problem? would you have better knowledge of it by reading the whole thing yourself or having it explained in disjointed chunks where context is surely lost?

a civil trial between walmart and visa with 5m documents took 7 years to litigate. donny gets 6 months for 12m? regular dipshit trials with minimal documents involving misdemanors have trial dates that start later than this. this is absolutely fast tracked.
This isn’t a civil trial.

Trumps all hopped up on diet coke

I couldn't get through the whole thing--it will be meal time soon and I want a good appetite--but yeah, he's really getting desperate and his weakness is showing. It sounds like he is trying to get his "base" to take physical action on his behalf. Here's hoping they don't.

What a traitorous cunt he is and he still has the likes of @Super_Nintendo and @Whippy McGee and @cottagecheesefan trying to run interference for him at every opportunity--pathetic. The oath of office means nothing to these clowns.

I couldn't get through the whole thing--it will be meal time soon and I want a good appetite--but yeah, he's really getting desperate and his weakness is showing. It sounds like he is trying to get his "base" to take physical action on his behalf. Here's hoping they don't.

What a traitorous cunt he is and he still has the likes of @Super_Nintendo and @Whippy McGee and @cottagecheesefan trying to run interference for him at every opportunity--pathetic. The oath of office means nothing to these clowns.

Didn't watch the video, but did he tell his "base" to burn it all down?

He has the right to get locked up bitch

dd1861df-672c-4814-a5f0-9143c5dda7fa_text.gif

any comment on this trial having faster timelines than many dipshit misdemenaors? i get, you want a quick conviction before the election.
You don't get to demand that anyone answers your questions... especially after you openly admitted you refuse to answer any questions yourself.

Guys don't feed this troll, he's irrelevant

Trumps the one that fucked around.

and in a non-shithole country, he has the right to a fair trial. you guys want a trial out of a shit hole banana republic. no surprise there, just don't pretend to be objective and demand objectivity from anyone else.

there's about a half dozen moral high ground claiming weirdos getting triggered when their TDS gets exposed. call'em out on it. donny's getting fucked and that's the way they want it.

exactly. the consequences are much graver and someone's liberty is at stake which means they can't fuck around with the man's rights.

That was a very complicated civil trial. This is not a complicated trial. The volume of discovery does not necessarily reflect complexity. For instance, if a piece of evidence is a hand-written note in a notepad all 200 pages of the notepad will be in discovery even if they are all blank.

Im late to the party. What do you think of these charges ?

<JonesLaugh>
The clowns will not answer, despite multiple requests. They just post more whataboutisms or made up legal gibberish they've been told will be a bombshell by the NY Post or Twitter. Not one of these people who claim Trump is being prosecuted for political advantage can tell me when fraud, forgery, impersonation of a public official, witness intimidation, and solicitation of a public official to commit fraud, all became legal activities as long as you're running for president. Not one.

and in a non-shithole country, he has the right to a fair trial. you guys want a trial out of a shit hole banana republic. no surprise there, just don't pretend to be objective and demand objectivity from anyone else.
He’s getting a fair trial

Back