Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

I thought her 15 minutes were up. I guess she'll have another 15 before her career is wrecked.

i guess donny is still shopping for another melania lookalike to carryalong with him to the ufc fights and other public events.

i doubt his wife has even spoken a word to him ever since her moms funeral, and if she did, it was probably something the lines of "just sign the papers asshole."

i guess donny is still shopping for another melania lookalike to carryalong with him to the ufc fights and other public events.

i doubt his wife has even spoken a word to him ever since her moms funeral, and if she did, it was probably something the lines of "just sign the papers asshole."
I didn't see Melania talk to Trump at the funeral. I saw her growl at him. Man, she looked pissed.

The next judgment on the docket is the orange Canary.

2510.jpg

And the cat that looks like she's about to eat that orange Canary...

GFLNJcGXIAAC2na

Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine, you shouldn't have done it, Donald.

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she probably does know better than to do that, but she was following instructions directly from Trump. He's known to come up with out of the box ideas and not following precedent. She's just playing along... may end up costing her though.
Nah...she's just dumb as a post..

Nah...she's just dumb as a post..
Well I am not doubting that..

But tbf I made that comment based on Trumps MO not hers.

Anyway I just googled her and found this article on the front page. It backs up my theory.

Carroll's lawyer claims Habba acts more like a lawyer when the Don isn't around.

I did not see that one coming. How can you prevent someone from getting a competent attorney?
Well, obviously all the major law firms in the Nation are colluding with the Lefties against Trump, and THAT is why no legit firms will touch him with a 10 foot pole.

It can't be that it's because all the cases against him are slam dunks, lawyers take obvious losers on the reg as long as the money is good.

Oh.... yeah, there's that. He has a long history of not paying contractors & lawyers. Added to that, Trump is a petulant child that refuses to follow counsel's advice, is a nightmare client, and that his previous counsel tends to end up disgraced.

Pretty much, don't represent Trump unless you want a career change from the law.

WTF is holding up the CO Supremes decision??? There's got to be some serious back and forth for it to take this long, and honestly, it seemed like it was going to be a rapid fire rejection of Trump's assertion....??

Fuckery is afoot, I say.

Judge dismisses election-losing fraudster and rapists lawsuit alleging infamous dossier and its 'scandalous claims' damaged his reputation​

A judge in London threw out a lawsuit Thursday filed by disgraced former president Zesto Molesto which claimed the infamous dossier and its "shocking and scandalous claims" harmed the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapists reputation.

"There are no compelling reasons to allow the claim to proceed to trial," Judge Karen Steyn said of the lawsuit the fraudy rapist filed against Orbis Business Intelligence, a company co-founded by Christopher Steele, the former British spy who created a dossier in 2016.

The dossier was paid for by Democrats and published during Orange Cosby's first presidential bid against Hillary Clinton. It contained uncorroborated allegations and rumors that spread like wildfire among Trump’s critics and through mainstream media outlets.

Mango Molesto repeatedly denied the accusations in the dossier, which included rumors about him engaging in sex acts with Russian prostitutes. He unequivocally said the dossier was fake news and a political witch hunt — then sued to clear his name.

In the lawsuit, the mandarin molester alleged Orbis violated British data protection laws and sought damages. He also wanted a judge to definitively rule the claims were false.

Molestini Cheetolini's legal team argued the former president "suffered personal and reputational damage and distress" because his data protection rights were violated. The touchy tangerine's lawyer Hugh Tomlinson argued the dossier "contained shocking and scandalous claims about the personal conduct of the groper-in-chief' case "is that this personal data is egregiously inaccurate."

Rapey McRapeFace campaign spokesman Steven Cheung blasted Steele's "false and defamatory allegations" in a statement to Fox News Digital.

"The High Court in London has found that there was not even an attempt by Christopher Steele, or his group, to justify or try to prove, which they absolutely cannot, their false and defamatory allegations in the fake ‘dossier.,’" Cheung said. "The High Court also found that there was processing, utilization, of those false statements. America's Rapist will continue to fight for the truth and against falsehoods such as ones promulgated by Steele and his cohorts."

Conversely, Orbis said the lawsuit should be thrown out because the dossier, which was published by BuzzFeed, was never meant to be made public. It was done so without the permission of Steele or Orbis, they claim. They also said the orange sexual predators lawsuit was filed too late.

The judge seemed to agree, saying that the orange fraudster and rapist had "chosen to allow many years to elapse — without any attempt to vindicate his reputation in this jurisdiction — since he was first made aware of the dossier."

She said that "the claim for compensation and/or damages… is bound to fail."

god damn. loser boy just cant seem to grab any wins in court these days.

Judge dismisses election-losing fraudster and rapists lawsuit alleging infamous dossier and its 'scandalous claims' damaged his reputation​

A judge in London threw out a lawsuit Thursday filed by disgraced former president Zesto Molesto which claimed the infamous dossier and its "shocking and scandalous claims" harmed the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapists reputation.

"There are no compelling reasons to allow the claim to proceed to trial," Judge Karen Steyn said of the lawsuit the fraudy rapist filed against Orbis Business Intelligence, a company co-founded by Christopher Steele, the former British spy who created a dossier in 2016.

The dossier was paid for by Democrats and published during Orange Cosby's first presidential bid against Hillary Clinton. It contained uncorroborated allegations and rumors that spread like wildfire among Trump’s critics and through mainstream media outlets.

Mango Molesto repeatedly denied the accusations in the dossier, which included rumors about him engaging in sex acts with Russian prostitutes. He unequivocally said the dossier was fake news and a political witch hunt — then sued to clear his name.

In the lawsuit, the mandarin molester alleged Orbis violated British data protection laws and sought damages. He also wanted a judge to definitively rule the claims were false.

Molestini Cheetolini's legal team argued the former president "suffered personal and reputational damage and distress" because his data protection rights were violated. The touchy tangerine's lawyer Hugh Tomlinson argued the dossier "contained shocking and scandalous claims about the personal conduct of the groper-in-chief' case "is that this personal data is egregiously inaccurate."

Rapey McRapeFace campaign spokesman Steven Cheung blasted Steele's "false and defamatory allegations" in a statement to Fox News Digital.

"The High Court in London has found that there was not even an attempt by Christopher Steele, or his group, to justify or try to prove, which they absolutely cannot, their false and defamatory allegations in the fake ‘dossier.,’" Cheung said. "The High Court also found that there was processing, utilization, of those false statements. America's Rapist will continue to fight for the truth and against falsehoods such as ones promulgated by Steele and his cohorts."

Conversely, Orbis said the lawsuit should be thrown out because the dossier, which was published by BuzzFeed, was never meant to be made public. It was done so without the permission of Steele or Orbis, they claim. They also said the orange sexual predators lawsuit was filed too late.

The judge seemed to agree, saying that the orange fraudster and rapist had "chosen to allow many years to elapse — without any attempt to vindicate his reputation in this jurisdiction — since he was first made aware of the dossier."

She said that "the claim for compensation and/or damages… is bound to fail."

Imagine having a justice system that says the Russia collusion hoax wasn't libelous, but Trump, describing a person who falsely accused him of rape, as a crack pot is.

Back