Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

$83.3 million! Hahahahahah!

tumblr_mrs78ba5mE1s7tjwjo1_400.gif

A federal jury on Friday said that Donald Trump must pay E. Jean Carroll $83.3 million in compensatory and punitive damages for defaming her in statements he made as president when the writer said he had raped her in the 1990s.

The massive verdict, which comes on top of a $5 million defamation verdict Carroll won against Trump last year, came less than three hours after the nine-member jury began deliberating in U.S. District Court in Manhattan following closing arguments in the trial.

A federal jury on Friday said that Donald Trump must pay E. Jean Carroll $83.3 million in compensatory and punitive damages for defaming her in statements he made as president when the writer said he had raped her in the 1990s.

The massive verdict, which comes on top of a $5 million defamation verdict Carroll won against Trump last year, came less than three hours after the nine-member jury began deliberating in U.S. District Court in Manhattan following closing arguments in the trial.

So does he pay (after appealing and stretching it as far as he can), or does one super pac or another?

Here's a breakdown of the jury's $83.3 million verdict:

• $7.3 million in compensatory damages outside of the reputation repair program
  • $11 million in compensatory damages for a reputation repair program only
  • $65 million in punitive damages

they should put some cameras in front of him and put him on tv and tell him to give his thoughts on this matter and then ask him how he feels about e. jean carroll.

zesto molesto has already got a 3rd defamation lawsuit coming down the pipes, but lets get that infinite money glitch running!

Yikes.. that has to hurt the ol' pocketbook.
And it might not even be his biggest fine of the month!

Here's a breakdown of the jury's $83.3 million verdict:

• $7.3 million in compensatory damages outside of the reputation repair program
  • $11 million in compensatory damages for a reputation repair program only
  • $65 million in punitive damages

they should put some cameras in front of him and put him on tv and tell him to give his thoughts on this matter and then ask him how he feels about e. jean carroll.

zesto molesto has already got a 3rd defamation lawsuit coming down the pipes, but lets get that infinite money glitch running!
Lockup your ketchup bottles everyone. Trump will be on a rampage tonight.

jo220629cONLINE.jpg

Combover Caligula is already on Truth Social:

Absolutely ridiculous! I fully disagree with both verdicts, and will be appealing this whole Biden Directed Witch Hunt focused on me and the Republican Party. Our Legal System is out of control, and being used as a Political Weapon. They have taken away all First Amendment Rights. THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

Combover Caligula is already on Truth Social:

Absolutely ridiculous! I fully disagree with both verdicts, and will be appealing this whole Biden Directed Witch Hunt focused on me and the Republican Party. Our Legal System is out of control, and being used as a Political Weapon. They have taken away all First Amendment Rights. THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

dFUzc8c.jpeg

awww donny youre so adorable! now give us your thoughts about e jean carroll!

Last edited:
This is the post that will make every Left Cult member lose their minds. If you want to see Leftists butthurt over reality... this is it.

The Soviet style legal system the Democrats have created in their lawfare against Trump is certainly not America. These cases are an abuse of our Legal / Justice Systems.

Let's review:

CRIMINAL CASES

(NY) Bragg Case:
Tons of bogus counts with no required underlying crime (which must be a felony). To this date, he has failed on this standard. There is no case.

(NY) Real Estate Case: The AG ran on "get Trump" and then prosecuted a case like no other before seen in NY City. We have a joke of a judge making valuations on real estate so far below the norm, that even Democrat Real Estate moguls were laughing. The banks made all their money off Trump, have no beef, and were not injured. There is no injured party. There is no case. It dies fast on appeal in a real court.

(GA) Election Case: Hello Fani. He did nothing that hundreds of politicians have done before him. Total joke.

(FL) Documents Case: D.C. office overrides the FL office of the FBI that claimed they could retrieve the files without a raid and to let them do it. Nope, it must be a raid and wait until we all get to see the videos of Baron's and Melania's personal items getting rummaged through. DC went against all previous DOJ standards and took the case from FL. Compounding the public perception is all the Biden files stolen from his time in the U.S. Senate, then additional documents from his VP time all left with Hunter Biden and zero security. I'll bet the Chinese appreciated it.

CIVIL CASE (of note):

(NY) Sexual Assault Case:
If the public knew how this case actually went, they'd want her in prison for abusing the Legal System and the judge tossed from the bench.

First she claims that she had a dress with his DNA on it (like Monica Lewinsky). She also gives a year for the event. Then Trump's team says they will provide DNA to prove it does not match. At that point, the dress was removed by her team from consideration. Trump's said not so fast, we want the dress as evidence. The shit judge says nope. Why? Because the dress was not made until after the date of the event she first claimed it to have occurred. It then became that she was not sure of the year, season, month, etc. Without a date, Trump cannot offer an alibi, as all of his time is tracked diligently in calendars, and it would be easy to do if Carol committed to a date of this scam event. The judge claimed it was not requested by Trump's team to be entered into evidence "in time". As if this case has some huge rush.

The Clinton judge is an outright goon and cares not for the rule of law.

Watching this abuse levied at one man makes him a martyr. This abuse of the system is going to get the Orange Ogre back in the White House. Americans hates when the government bullies citizens.... well... real Americans do.

8dpkh7.jpg

they will be overturned in appeals and will help Trump's polling numbers. But it really is amazing what these people support because they are partisans with TDS.

This ruling, along with the AG James case will only make more moderates, including donors like Bill Ackman, Elon Musk, etc.

How easily now, with prior judicial rulings unless overturned with appeals, all these people could easily be subject to the same thing. In BOTH cases. Going after business and/or BS civil cases.

This is simply Russiagate in a different context, where donors and the current admin fund these hoaxes. The public is more than aware now and Trump will surge.

I think there are so many psycho democrats and uniparty people going after trump in various way, different states, jurisdictions, etc. Despite these apparent "wins" for the left. I think the lawfare is going off the rails, especially in GA. It is going to all end up helping trump a lot

they will be overturned in appeals and will help Trump's polling numbers. But it really is amazing what these people support because they are partisans with TDS.

This ruling, along with the AG James case will only make more moderates, including donors like Bill Ackman, Elon Musk, etc.

How easily now, with prior judicial rulings unless overturned with appeals, all these people could easily be subject to the same thing. In BOTH cases. Going after business and/or BS civil cases.

This is simply Russiagate in a different context, where donors and the current admin fund these hoaxes. The public is more than aware now and Trump will surge.

I think there are so many psycho democrats and uniparty people going after trump in various way, different states, jurisdictions, etc. Despite these apparent "wins" for the left. I think the lawfare is going off the rails, especially in GA. It is going to all end up helping trump a lot

he can put up money and try to appeal. he does have that right, and i don't think there's anybody on the planet that wouldn't appeal a judges ruling against them involving an 83 million dollar fine. and we're dealing with a guy who tries to appeal anything and everything, and would try to tie up the courts for years trying to appeal a court ruling or trial motion against him involving a $50 parking ticket that was issued to him.

how's old donny been doing in the appeals department lately? last i checked he's still 1-65 in post-election litigation. i guess all the appeals courts must have TDS too teehee!

cope and seethe muppet. cope and seethe.

Last edited:
Reactions: PEB
$20 says he doesn't pay a dime. I'm sure he's going to appeal and end up croaking before the appeal makes it to court.

Back