Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Lol.

it’s impossible that he has 91 charges and a $500m fine because he’s an entitled criminal? Sometimes entitled club members get caught.

He’s not a 1%er, he’s a 0.0001%er who was the epitome of an insider throughout his pampered life. it’s the most unbelievable turn that he‘s become a hero for the common person who he wouldn’t pee on if they were on fire.

He’s facing charges BECAUSE he‘s been an entitled asshole his whole life who didn’t believe laws applied to him.
Both Howard Stern and Michael Cohen, who know Donald very well, have spoken at length about how much Trump hates his own supporters.

Trump supporters are in an abusive relationship.

you ass. he was an idolized celebrity for decades until he ran against the establishment and that's when they made him into a domestic terrorist, russian asset, insurrectionist, and full fledged nazi. i can't believe you bums fell for this.

GEIYcPdXEAAiHKN

GGUv4iJXEAAUC0a

GFvVSGqXAAA0N3L

GFp8K42XYAAue2e

GFVTdAUXAAAPX56
Yeah he's so anti establishment that he raised your taxes and cut the taxes of the establishment. You are literally a useful idiot of the establishment.

marxism is built from the ground up to sow division between the haves and the have-nots and the wokies today use that base philosophy in all their stuff. woke is grounded in division.

Sew division between the haves and the have-nots...lol

Yeah because if it weren't for Marxism theyd always have gotten along just fine eh?

I really do not understand how people really think this guy puts hard working Americans first and is anti establishment.
He is a direct result of the establishment
Wanna know who fought they way into politics and would be against establishment policies?

Beto O Rourke
Bernie Sanders

Not saying I'm 100% behind those guys but they didn't exactly have privileged upbringings like Donald Trump had.

Yeah because if it weren't for Marxism theyd always have gotten along just fine eh?
Famously, throughout history, the poors never rose up against the elites until a certain bearded German philosopher came along

You just have to love "I'm anti establishment!" paired with "the poors and the rich should get along". Literally what the fuck is happening in these people's brains that they can't even be bothered to put 5 seconds of critical thought into what they espouse or demonstrate even a minimum level of coherence and logic in the things they say??

marxism is built from the ground up to sow division between the haves and the have-nots and the wokies today use that base philosophy in all their stuff. woke is grounded in division.
Funny how you're saying you're against division and the woke agenda...

When just the other day you posted a thread about how you were OFFENDED that Christians made an ad showing compassion towards people you don't like.

Take a step back and really think about that.

Biden has been trying to help student loan borrowers with forgiveness and/or making it easier to pay back the opportunistic loan servicers.

400 billion - 1.6 trillion so biden can buy votes by paying off degrees in lesbian dance theory. and who's gonna pay for it, the magical money printer?

"Putting loan forgiveness in fiscal perspective​

In terms of its scale in budget and cost to taxpayers, widespread student loan forgiveness would rank among the largest transfer programs in American history. Based on data from the Department of Education, forgiving all federal loans (as Senator Bernie Sanders proposed) would cost on the order of $1.6 trillion.[1] Forgiving student debt up to $50,000 per borrower (as Senators Elizabeth Warren and Chuck Schumer have proposed) would cost about $1 trillion. Limiting loan forgiveness to $10,000, as President Biden has proposed, would cost about $373 billion. Under each of these proposals, all 43 million borrowers would stand to benefit to differing degrees."

Trump gave massive tax cuts to the wealthy.

i don't know shit about economics and i'm guessing neither do you, but feel free to correct me on this and the source.

"A new detailed and thorough study from economists associated with the National Bureau of Economic Research and the Treasury Department finds the reforms substantially raised U.S. capital investment and boosted economic growth. Simply put, as noted by economist Jason Furman, taxes actually do matter.

The study is based on a large sample of 12,000 corporate tax returns covering several years prior to the enactment of the TCJA and two years after. The authors find that, on average, firms impacted by the policy changes increased domestic investment by about 20 percent in the subsequent two years relative to firms with no tax change.

The TCJA contained several changes that impacted corporations in various ways depending on their circumstances and utilization of various tax provisions both before and after enactment. In addition to tax cuts—including the reduced corporate tax rate, bonus depreciation, and repeal of the corporate alternative minimum tax—the TCJA included various tax increases on corporations, such as the elimination of the domestic production activities deduction and new limits on deductions for interest expense and net operating losses. The study estimates how the reforms on net altered company-specific tax liabilities, marginal effective tax rates, and the cost of capital.

The researchers modeled the long-run effects of the TCJA’s corporate reforms based on the short-run response of corporate taxpayers in the two years following enactment. They excluded the TCJA’s individual income tax provisions and assumed a fixed labor supply across the corporate and pass-through business sectors.

Their ultimate result is an estimate that the U.S. domestic corporate capital stock will grow 7.4 percent over the long run as a result of the law. Most of the growth in investment and the capital stock is predicted to occur within 10 years, and nearly all of it in 15 years. As the capital stock grows, so do worker productivity and wages. The study estimates a 0.9 percent increase in real wages over the long run."

You tell me who is protecting the establishment the most..

democrats and RINOS. crooked DAs and the DOJ. FBI and the intelligence community. big tech and big media.

Such an enlightened, deeply educated and complex view of marxism. I am blown away.

it's the simplest definition we need.

there's worker-rights and then there's stealing from and killing the most productive producers of society which then runs the economy into the ground causing mass famine, like we already saw. marx was wrong, the worker-employer relationship is nothing he says it was and neither is the woke crap. woke is just recycled marxism that sows the same division and resentment, except between identity groups.

Famously, throughout history, the poors never rose up against the elites until a certain bearded German philosopher came along

You just have to love "I'm anti establishment!" paired with "the poors and the rich should get along". Literally what the fuck is happening in these people's brains that they can't even be bothered to put 5 seconds of critical thought into what they espouse or demonstrate even a minimum level of coherence and logic in the things they say??

1. marxism gave the world 100m deaths. let's not conflate that garbage with a good thing like worker rights.

2. "you say you're anti-establishment, so why aren't you a commie too, you hyprocite?" <Lmaoo>

well, commies literally simp for the state so they can solve all their problems. commies are as establishment as it gets.

Funny how you're saying you're against division and the woke agenda...

When just the other day you posted a thread about how you were OFFENDED that Christians made an ad showing compassion towards people you don't like.

Take a step back and really think about that.

translation: "accept subversive commie agendas or you're a big divisive meanie"

Welp, the civil fraud trial may be wrapped up, but Trump & Co. are still undergoing an IRS audit, so that tree will likely bare more fruit. :)

"What penalties?"--Donald J. Trump.

THOSE penalties, you orange fraud. This is just the beginning of the fun, though, many more losses headed your way.

translation: "accept subversive commie agendas or you're a big divisive meanie"
Nah...

You have hate in your heart. You aren't very good at hiding it. Plenty of people here can see right through this facade you put up- your attempt to say the other side is divisive just doesn't make sense.

I've said what I had to say. You can hold your ground and that's fine. Thanks for reading and replying to my posts.

Nah...

You have hate in your heart. You aren't very good at hiding it. Plenty of people here can see right through this facade you put up- your attempt to say the other side is divisive just doesn't make sense.

I've said what I had to say. You can hold your ground and that's fine. Thanks for reading and replying to my posts.

commies aren't that good at hiding their marxism. they can dress it up as inclusion, sustainability, and "sharing and caring", but people see right through it.

and the bigot label is so manipulative. "if you resist marxists you're a bigot" <Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back