Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

Anyone with any shred of human decency would not have said "well he knew what he signed up for". This is Trump trying to protect his hyde and save face in front of a pregnant woman whose husband is coming home in a casket.

He also allegedly didn't even bother to learn the name of the fallen soldier before calling. Talk about half-assing something important

source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...frederica-wilson-myesha-johnson-a8006916.html

One senator and the woman whose husband died confirmed it was said. She is also waiting for Trump's "proof" that he didn't say it.

Of course he is going to ignore any request for proof much like the Comey "proof" he insinuated he had as well

Trump is as incompetent as he is an imbecile and as heartless as he is gutless.
I don't know if this widow got combative with him on the phone or what. But I certainly don't believe that Trump called to do anything but offer his condolences.

Maybe we'll find out how this conversation went.

So he did say it. Huckabee-Sanders was flatly asked if he said it and wouldn't deny it. No recordings exist according to the WH either - Trump didn't record it, but his proof was other aides in the room with him. So it's their word against the word of the Gold Star Widow, his Parents and the US Congresswoman. And SHS refused to deny Trump said "he knew what he signed up for" or words to that effect - meaning since Turmp and SHS have no qualms with flat out lying, that somebody in that room wasn't willing to sign off on a flat denial.
So Trumps mouth once again wrote a check his ass can't cash.
I knew he had no proof. When attacked Trumps mouth goes into diarrhea mode, and that is what gets him in trouble.
I have never seen somebody so thinned skinned in my life.

I don't know if this widow got combative with him on the phone or what. But I certainly don't believe that Trump called to do anything but offer his condolences.

steve-harvey-answer-board.gif

You're a piece of shit with no integrity.

Full transcript of the conversation:

"Hello Mrs. Johnson, can you hear me Mrs. Johnson? This is the President of the United States, Donald Trump. You can call me Donald, like the duck from Walt Disney. Yes, I am sorry about the loss of your husband. He knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurts. Well, at least he did not die alone, 3 other soldiers died with him. Yes, that would make a total of four dead soldiers. I'm not sure what they were doing in Niger, but my folks will brief me on it. Niger, what a terrible name for a country. I think it is in Africa, but my folks will brief me on it. No, I never served in the military, but if I did I would like to be in Special Forces. They are special you know. Yes, I think they wear the green beret, but my folks will brief me on it. Anyway, I have to go now, little 'rocket man' is on the other line. Let me know if you need anything."

Just remember Barack Obama was golfing when a white American was decapitated by ISIS a few years ago.

Last edited:
I understand the difference. But I still think it's most likely another liberal or leftist that's out crying about Trump being some meanie again. There's so many of them.

Not mean, callous.

because theres no way this family with known ties to the congresswoman could possibly be engaged in partisan scumbaggery

It's amazing how this guy acts completely within his known character, and you cunts put it on the family of the fallen soldier. You guys really are pieces of shit. Why not just admit that he's a callous dipshit?

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with your brain?
tenor.gif
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

go fk yourself .. you don't like the truth that's your problem snowflake
you are worse than a pos ..you knowingly act like this (whether you are a troll or are really this racist)
you are basically raw sewage or drinking water in flint michigan

Back