• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

President Obama didn't claim he called every family. President Obama didn't say or do a damn thing to be involved with this. Trump who likes to tweet and comment on everything and anything didn't say a damn thing about the four servicemen KIA for two weeks and was asked about it. And rather than just saying "There is a protocol we follow and we like some time to pass with the families" he starts spouting off about he's called every single family during his term and that not all Presidents make phone calls, that Obama didn't make phone calls. Then Trump USES Gen Kelly and his KIA son to further attack Obama/defend himself by saying Obama didn't call Gen Kelly. It was always all about Trump and how he has to prop himself up as he's better than Obama and Bush and everybody else - he's even better at calling the war dead's families goshdammit!!1!

Calm down. Trump was asked by a reporter WHY HE DIDNT CALL THE FAMILIES. He then went on his silly answer about some presidents do and some don't.

No she didn't, her first statement from the onset was something like "he knew what he was getting into, but it still hurts" she never said that was the only thing he said. She said that the call was about 5 mins and that part stunned her and upset the wife and mother.

Now even Van Jones is saying he thinks Trump did the right thing but just messed up. And blames the mistrust of Trump.

At this point you have to be near soulless to think Kelly did anything wrong.

It's the topic of another thread. Now buzz off skinny
you won't even admit you lied and you never replied in the other thread when I agreed to your terms. you are a funny guy. keep calling ppl racist without proof. lol

you won't even admit you lied and you never replied in the other thread when I agreed to your terms. you are a funny guy. keep calling ppl racist without proof. lol

Ok Skinny

I've posted enough links. Do your own homework. You do not need everything done for you skinny

Also check out her voting record on veteran affairs and in particular death benefits.

Just do the leg work. It's out there

Remember Obama? The guy who actually consoled grieving widows? And what are the odds that Trump was golfing or filling his fat pussy with chocolate cake when the men in Niger were killed. I see what you did there with that golfing bit. How to lie the right wing way. You are deplorable...subhuman.

I see they deleted my post to you because it had a picture of a dead little boy on the beach. A Syrian boy from the refugee crisis. Did you get a chance to read my original response to your post? To summarize it I will say it again. Obama's inactivity in Syria and Iraq caused thousands of innocent deaths. Men, women and children. Syria in 2012 and Iraq in 2014 with the creation of ISIS. Obama cried when a black man was killed but failed to do the same when a white man was killed. His last year in office helped create racial divide and violence in this country. He was a lousy President. Destroyed the health care system in this country and skyrocketed the national debt to name a few of the many things that he did wrong. So, Trump and conservative America have to now clean up the mess Obama left behind in this country and abroad. So please, take your Democratic/Liberal, Obama/Clinton loving bullshit elsewhere. Thank you...

I knew the second I read the title of this thread and clicked on it, it was going to be a load of ship!

Even when the president calls the parents of the young men and women who died for this country, even that isn't off limits for these selfish liberal pricks who are looking to score political points!

This is noting more then twisting words, taking them out of context without hearing the entire conversation.

Honestly the whole thing just fucking disgusts me. Who the fuck uses the phone call to the family of the fallen to try and score political points? I guess nothing is sacred anymore.

This country is on the fast track to the shitter thanks to partisan politics on both sides.

Now even Van Jones is saying he thinks Trump did the right thing but just messed up. And blames the mistrust of Trump.

At this point you have to be near soulless to think Kelly did anything wrong.

Kelly chastised others for listening in when Trump had his staff listening in. Rep. Wilson is a family friend to the widow, and was a mentor to the KIA Serviceman and was asked to be there in the car when they went to go claim the body. Kelly is telling the widow, her mother, and the Congresswoman how they should feel and act. He is a Gold Star Father, but he is talking to a Gold Star Widow and Gold Star Mother - he is their equal, nothing more. He doesn't get to talk down to them about their feelings or choices nor does he get to speak for all Gold Star families.

He likes to publicly criticize everybody - except Trump. He absolves Trump of anything and everything. Trump can do no wrong. Trump lies about not saying "he knows what he signed up for" - when we know SHS wouldn't deny he said that, and then Kelly relayed the message Dunford gave him about his son and it sounds a lot like that line Trump tried to give. Dunford was talking military man to military man and Kelly and Dunford had been personal friends for many years. Comforting advice between those two given their careers and relationship is different than you give a grieving civilian who you've never met. Trump brings up Obama and other Presidents not calling families and how he calls all of them. That was a lie. And when called on it Trump brings up how President Obama didn't call Kelly when his son was killed. But that's A-OK for Kelly - use his son to defend and deflect a statement Trump made in a panic to cover his own ass.

John Kelly isn't the adult in the room, he is a Trump enabler and sycophant.

Kelly chastised others for listening in when Trump had his staff listening in. Rep. Wilson is a family friend to the widow, and was a mentor to the KIA Serviceman and was asked to be there in the car when they went to go claim the body. Kelly is telling the widow, her mother, and the Congresswoman how they should feel and act. He is a Gold Star Father, but he is talking to a Gold Star Widow and Gold Star Mother - he is their equal, nothing more. He doesn't get to talk down to them about their feelings or choices nor does he get to speak for all Gold Star families.

He likes to publicly criticize everybody - except Trump. He absolves Trump of anything and everything. Trump can do no wrong. Trump lies about not saying "he knows what he signed up for" - when we know SHS wouldn't deny he said that, and then Kelly relayed the message Dunford gave him about his son and it sounds a lot like that line Trump tried to give. Dunford was talking military man to military man and Kelly and Dunford had been personal friends for many years. Comforting advice between those two given their careers and relationship is different than you give a grieving civilian who you've never met. Trump brings up Obama and other Presidents not calling families and how he calls all of them. That was a lie. And when called on it Trump brings up how President Obama didn't call Kelly when his son was killed. But that's A-OK for Kelly - use his son to defend and deflect a statement Trump made in a panic to cover his own ass.

How did the congresswoman only hear part of the conversation? She said she was in the car and heard him. Then later said she only heard part of it.

He never attacked the family. Just said he was shocked she was in on the conversation.

But at this point we don't even know what she heard as now she's saying she only heard some of it

Also. The widow has still said nothing.

UPDATE. Mrs Wilson is now saying she will no longer comment on this.

Lol i don't think the widow even commented on it. It was a butthurt Democrat congresswoman. Reliable source there....

The mother has confirmed that he made her daughter cry.

As someone that's lost a spouse I can attest that it doesn't take much.

Ok Skinny

I've posted enough links. Do your own homework. You do not need everything done for you skinny

Still waiting on that definitive proof, hardcharger.

YorL_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Yeah... I started this presidency with a ton of respect for all the generals involved...except Flynn, who's looking more and more like a treacherous piece of shit by the day.

I fully understand and respect the career military officers for not coming out against their commander in chief, but both General Kelly and McMaster have fallen short of what I thought they would deliver.

Several of those guys would like to be retired right now, but they know that it's more important for adults to be surrounding Trump, lest he stumble into a nuclear conflict and take the entire country with him.

General Mattis seems to be the only one who's willing to directly contradict the president, and he still manages to do it without disrespecting the office or calling out his boss by name.

Edit: Mattis 2020

Back