Trump is a traitor - impeachment soon/Alex Jones is a shill

HUNTERMANIA

Always Striving.
@Silver
Reaction score
He has massive financial ties with Russia and is completely corrupt, has been the entire time. All of you have been manipulated and conned for his own direct financial and personal gain. He doesn't care about any of you or literally anyone besides himself and people that can help him. He will be impeached and it will happen this year. Making this thread so I can bump it later.

If you want to understand these things, my best recommendation is to follow @LouiseMensch and @Khanoisseur

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch

I've been watching this very closely for the past 6 weeks and I've already posted all of the information on another site that's not easily copied here, so I'm not going to bother. If you're interested in learning the truth, follow those two and also @20committee ... but mainly Louise Mensch and Adam Khan.

Trump is going down. It's happening soon. Get ready.

Something I have typed that is easily copied: my opinion on Alex Jones' relationship with Donald Trump:

About Alex Jones: I watched a couple of his shows, particularly the Saturday 'emergency' broadcast he gave about Trump (I think he normally takes Saturdays off? IDK I don't watch his show, but I said I would look into it and I did). I pretty much think Alex Jones is a genius, in his own way, but his deal with Trump is all about his brand and InfoWars and his own ascension being connected with Trump. Plus, he gets to be friends with a billionaire who is now President, who wouldn't sign up for that?

I feel like everyone else is busy, everyone else has lives - I do not have a life. I do therapy, that's it. So, I am taking it upon myself to take the time to figure this shit out for you (if you will believe me, up to you). Totally disregarding any opinions I have about Trump or Alex Jones and just going by what I saw and what I felt watching him: this is my conclusion.

He starts out the show saying he had to do an emergency broadcast because he simply didn't have time to cover ALL that Trump has done in his first month as President. He mentions that Trump signed an executive order relating to coal, which could be a good thing (depending on your perspective; it's certainly a promise kept, we'll agree to say it's good). And I feel this like.... amusement from him, like, he's not fully being serious when he's talking about Trump. He's trying to LOOK serious, but he's not. But, it's still early, let's continue. He goes into his usual rant about wicked globalists and how we, the people, have to unite and keep fighting, etc etc. And you can tell: he really believes this. The question about whether this is ultimately good or not is still there to be discussed, but he is unquestionably enthusiastic and genuine, IMO. This goes on for like 20 minutes.

He gets back to Trump and after being mesmerized watching him rant and rave about stuff he is serious about for 20 minutes, as soon as he brings up Trump, his energy shifts and I literally start laughing. And this isn't me laughing, and you can believe me or not, but I'm telling you: this is his energy that I am feeling. His energy totally shifts as soon as he brings up Donald Trump again to talk about all the good he has done and how great he is. He's no longer being genuine. It's a very subtle shift, but I noticed it each time.

He brings up 'ALL' the good that Trump has done and he cites an economic report about increased optimism and soaring stock markets, etc. Good things, yes, but not necessarily anything Trump has done, it what's people PERCEIVE him as having done or being willing to do that has increased their confidence in the economy. That's still a good thing. After about 5 minutes or so on this report, he throws the print-out at the camera, emphasizing the page-count and how it talks about so much good being done that the press is trying to minimize.

Again, back to the self-promotion and him pretty much basking in the glory that are his audience numbers and how his company and fame are growing. He goes back into his bread-and-butter, again, looking very genuine, but genuinely concerned about his own ascension. He doesn't mention anything else that Trump has actually done the rest of the show. Things that Trump has 'done': sign the coal EO, increased confidence in the economy -- that's it.

I believe the most telling statement came about 3/4 of the way into this hour-long broadcast. By this point I am feeling very strongly that Alex Jones knows Trump is going down soon and he has to take advantage of this moment while he can, hence the extra broadcast. He starts talking about how Trump represents an explosion that's already gone off, how the movement has already taken off, that, once lit, it can never be undone and he questions the audience: what will you do with this opportunity? "Can you handle being free? can you handle that power? Donald Trump can. I HOPE I CAN." and he pauses (this is crucial), and he adds, "when I'm 70," but HE MEANS, "can I handle this success? can I handle this wealth? can I handle this mainstream power? I hope I can."

I'm fully engaged with Alex the whole time, I'm feeling what he's saying, but when he talks about Trump, it's a noticeable difference. This is a cash-grab, this is Alex Jones utilizing a grand opportunity (as he says) to increase his own fame, wealth, and, he probably thinks, to increase his cause, which he thinks is good (debatable), but he's NOT genuine about Donald Trump. He's genuine about the audience Donald Trump has attracted and wanting to mobilize people and do good for his usual aims and goals. Trump and him simply converged together at the right time, help each other with their own goals -- Alex is probably less blatantly narcissistic than Trump but as his fame and influence grows, he will be more and more corrupted.

Conclusion: I don't find him to be genuine at all talking about Trump. This is a cash-grab. I am totally unconvinced that he actually believes Donald Trump is going to DO anything other than what he's already done (win an unexpected election that upset the establishment and attract Alex Jones millions of more viewers and give him a huge dose of credibility).

00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

Alex Jones sold out years ago..... no-one should take him seriously anymore

I wouldn't be surprised if he got impeached. If things stay the current course he'll be out in 4 years at least.

Alex is a lot of things. But he's legit. No way is that an act. You couldn't write Alex Jones.

Trump and Jones are controlled opposition, but handlers are not in Russia. They are in Israel and the Vatican.

I think Trump is better for America than Hillary, no question about that. But make no mistake, he is surrounded by jews whispering in his ear.

Possibly.

Can we make one thing clear.. No politician cares about you for that matter.

Trump and Jones are controlled opposition, but handlers are not in Russia. They are in Israel and the Vatican.

I think Trump is better for America than Hillary, no question about that. But make no mistake, he is surrounded by jews whispering in his ear.

Trump is more pro israel than any other politician. He's going to bend over backwards. Listen to him posturing when talking about Iran..

hdch.gif

Debunk this

Michael Abboud (Sephardic Jew)
– Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President
Paul Achleitner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank (Donald Trump’s largest lender)
Miriam Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Paul Atkins (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Brian Ballard (Ashkenazic Jew) – Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Thomas Barrack, Jr. (Jewish spouse: Rachelle Roxborough) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Avraham Berkowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Special Assistant to the President and Assistant to Jared Kushner, The White House
Terry Branstad (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) – United States Ambassador to China
Elliott Broidy (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Safra Catz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Michael Cohen (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
Gary Cohn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Director, United States National Economic Council
Reed Cordish (Ashkenazic Jew) – Assistant to the President for Intragovernmental and Technology Initiatives, The White House
Delos Cosgrove (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Elisabeth DeVos (Jewish spouse: Richard DeVos, Jr.) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Secretary, United States Department of Eduation
Gil Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) – President, Trump Dezer Development
Michael Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Founder, Trump Dezer Development
James Dimon (Jewish spouse: Judith Kent) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Lewis Eisenberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Co-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Boris Epshteyn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Communications Director, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee; Special Assistant to the President and Assistant Communications Director for Surrogate Operations, The White House
Stephen Feinberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Laurence Fink (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Alan Fishman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Ladder Capital (Donald Trump’s second largest lender)
David Friedman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump; United States Ambassador to Israel
Samuel Fox (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Alan Garten (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and General Counsel, The Trump Organization
Bruce Gelb (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Michael Glassner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Deputy Campaign Manager and National Political Director, Donald J. Trump for President; Special Advisor for Operations, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Lawrence Glick (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President of Strategic Development, The Trump Organization
Jason Greenblatt (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, The Trump Organization; Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump; President Trump’s Special Representative for International Negotiations
Vincent Harris (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Digital Strategy Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Thomas Hicks, Sr. (Ashkenazic Jew) – Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Carl Icahn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Special Adviser to the President for Regulatory Reform
Gail Icahn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Robert Iger (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Robert Johnson IV (Jewish spouse: Suzanne Ircha) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Travis Kalanick (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Peter Kalikow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Daniel Kowalski (Ashkenazic Jew) – Deputy Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Lawrence Kudlow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Charles Kushner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
Jared Kushner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Senior Adviser to the President, The White House
Yael Kushner [née Ivanka Trump] (Orthodox Jewish convert) – Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization; Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Bennett LeBow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Richard LeFrak (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Richard Lesser (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Corey Lewandowski (Ashkenazic Jew/East European) – Former Campaign Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Ronald Lieberman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President of Management and Development, The Trump Organization
Robert Lighthizer (Ashkenazic Jew) – United States Trade Representative
Howard Lorber (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
David Malpass (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Douglas Manchester (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
Bernard Marcus (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Rebekah Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Number One PAC; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Robert Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Amanda Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice President of Marketing, The Trump Organization
Eli Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chief Operating Officer, Donald J. Trump for President
Jason Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Communications Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Communications Director, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Communications Director and Assistant to the President, The White House
Stephen Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – National Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President; National Policy Director, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Senior Adviser to the President for Policy, The White House
Steven Mnuchin (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; National Finance Chairman, Donald J. Trump for President; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Secretary, United States Department of the Treasury
Elon Musk (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Samuel Nunberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
David Orowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Vice President of Acquisitions and Development, The Trump Organization
Geoffrey Palmer [né Weissinger] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC
John Paulson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Laura Perlmutter (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Reince Priebus (Jewish spouse: Sally Sherrow) – Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Chief of Staff to the President, The White House
Andrew Puzder (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Secretary, United States Department of Labor
Stewart Rahr (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Joseph Ricketts (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Future45 PAC
Marlene Ricketts [née Volkmer] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Future45 PAC
Richard Roberts (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
George Ross (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel, The Trump Organization
Wilbur Ross, Jr. (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Secretary, United States Department of Commerce
Steven Roth (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Phillip Ruffin (Sephardic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Felix Sater (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Senior Adviser, The Trump Organization
Anthony Scaramucci (Jewish spouse: Deidre Ball) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Director, Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs
Daniel Scavino, Jr. (Jewish spouse: Jennifer Nathan) – Social Media Director and Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Social Media Director, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Social Media Director and Assistant to the President, The White House
Keith Schiller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Director of Security, The Trump Organization
Stephen Schwarzman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Melvin Sembler (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Yaakov Shaham (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Marc Short (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Advisor to the Vice President-Elect, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Director of Legislative Affairs, The White House
David Shulkin (Ashkenazic Jew) – Secretary, United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Peter Thiel (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Donor, Make America Number One PAC; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Lara Trump [née Yunaska] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Vanessa Trump [née Haydon] (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Kevin Warsh (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Raymond Washburne (Jewish spouse: Heather Hill) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Mark Weinberger (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Ronald Weiser (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Andrew Weiss (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Allen Weisselberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Trump Organization
Lawrence Weitzner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Jack Welch (Jewish spouse: Suzanne Spring) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Steven Witkoff (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Stephen Wynn [né Weinberg] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Daniel Yergin (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum

PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP ESTABLISHES THE PRESIDENT’S STRATEGIC AND POLICY FORUM

Stephen Schwarzman (Ashkenazic Jew)
– (Forum Chairman) Chairman, CEO, and Co-Founder of Blackstone
Paul Atkins (Ashkenazic Jew) – CEO, Patomak Global Partners, LLC, Former Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Mary Barra (North European) – Chairman and CEO, General Motors
Toby Cosgrove (Ashkenazic Jew) – CEO, Cleveland Clinic
Jamie Dimon (Jewish spouse: Judith Kent) – Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Larry Fink (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman and CEO, BlackRock
Bob Iger (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company
Travis Kalanick (Ashkenazic Jew) – Founder and CEO, Uber
Rich Lesser (Ashkenazic Jew) – President and CEO, Boston Consulting Group
Doug McMillon (North European) – President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Jim McNerney (Jewish spouse: Haity ——————–) – Former Chairman, President, and CEO, Boeing
Elon Musk (Ashkenazic Jew) – Founder and CEO, SpaceX and Tesla Motors
Indra Nooyi (South Asian) – Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo
Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi (Sub-Saharan African) – Chairman and Managing Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners
Ginni Rometty (South European) – Chairman, President, and CEO, IBM
Kevin Warsh (Ashkenazic Jew) – Shepard Family Distinguished Visiting Fellow in Economics, Hoover Institute, Former Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Mark Weinberger (Ashkenazic Jew) – Global Chairman and CEO, EY
Jack Welch (Jewish spouse: Suzanne Spring) – Former Chairman and CEO, General Electric
Daniel Yergin (Ashkenazic Jew) – Pulitzer Prize winner, Vice Chairman of IHS Markit

PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP ANNOUNCES PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURAL COMMITTEE LEADERSHIP

Chairman:
Thomas Barrack Jr. (Jewish spouse: Rachelle Roxborough)

Finance Co-Chairmen:
Roy Bailey (North European)
Lew Eisenberg (Ashkenazic Jew)

Finance Vice-Chairmen:
Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew)
Dr. Miriam Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew)
Brian Ballard (Ashkenazic Jew)
Gentry Beach (North European)
Elliott Broidy (Ashkenazic Jew)
Robert Grand (Jewish spouse: Melody Grand)
Diane Hendricks (North European)
Tom Hicks (Ashkenazic Jew)
Gail Icahn (Ashkenazic Jew)
Woody Johnson (Jewish spouse: Suzanne Ircha)
Laurie Perlmutter (Ashkenazic Jew)
Phil Ruffin (Sephardic Jew)
Anthony Scaramucci (Jewish spouse: Deidre Ball)
Ambassador Mel Sembler (Ashkenazic Jew)
Ray Washburne (Jewish spouse: Heather Hill)
Ambassador Ron Weiser (Ashkenazic Jew)
Steve Wynn (Ashkenazic Jew)

How is Steve Bannon a Jew and anti-Semite at the same time?

Debunk this

Michael Abboud (Sephardic Jew)
– Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President
Paul Achleitner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank (Donald Trump’s largest lender)
Miriam Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Paul Atkins (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Brian Ballard (Ashkenazic Jew) – Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Thomas Barrack, Jr. (Jewish spouse: Rachelle Roxborough) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Avraham Berkowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Special Assistant to the President and Assistant to Jared Kushner, The White House
Terry Branstad (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) – United States Ambassador to China
Elliott Broidy (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Safra Catz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Michael Cohen (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
Gary Cohn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Director, United States National Economic Council
Reed Cordish (Ashkenazic Jew) – Assistant to the President for Intragovernmental and Technology Initiatives, The White House
Delos Cosgrove (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Elisabeth DeVos (Jewish spouse: Richard DeVos, Jr.) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Secretary, United States Department of Eduation
Gil Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) – President, Trump Dezer Development
Michael Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Founder, Trump Dezer Development
James Dimon (Jewish spouse: Judith Kent) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Lewis Eisenberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Co-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Boris Epshteyn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Communications Director, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee; Special Assistant to the President and Assistant Communications Director for Surrogate Operations, The White House
Stephen Feinberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Laurence Fink (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Alan Fishman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, Ladder Capital (Donald Trump’s second largest lender)
David Friedman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump; United States Ambassador to Israel
Samuel Fox (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Alan Garten (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and General Counsel, The Trump Organization
Bruce Gelb (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Michael Glassner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Deputy Campaign Manager and National Political Director, Donald J. Trump for President; Special Advisor for Operations, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Lawrence Glick (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President of Strategic Development, The Trump Organization
Jason Greenblatt (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, The Trump Organization; Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump; President Trump’s Special Representative for International Negotiations
Vincent Harris (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Digital Strategy Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Thomas Hicks, Sr. (Ashkenazic Jew) – Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Carl Icahn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Special Adviser to the President for Regulatory Reform
Gail Icahn (Ashkenazic Jew) – Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Robert Iger (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Robert Johnson IV (Jewish spouse: Suzanne Ircha) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Travis Kalanick (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Peter Kalikow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Daniel Kowalski (Ashkenazic Jew) – Deputy Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Lawrence Kudlow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Charles Kushner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
Jared Kushner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Senior Adviser to the President, The White House
Yael Kushner [née Ivanka Trump] (Orthodox Jewish convert) – Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization; Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Bennett LeBow (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Richard LeFrak (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Richard Lesser (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Corey Lewandowski (Ashkenazic Jew/East European) – Former Campaign Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Ronald Lieberman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President of Management and Development, The Trump Organization
Robert Lighthizer (Ashkenazic Jew) – United States Trade Representative
Howard Lorber (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
David Malpass (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Douglas Manchester (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
Bernard Marcus (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Rebekah Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Number One PAC; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Robert Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Amanda Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice President of Marketing, The Trump Organization
Eli Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chief Operating Officer, Donald J. Trump for President
Jason Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Communications Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Communications Director, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Communications Director and Assistant to the President, The White House
Stephen Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) – National Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President; National Policy Director, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Senior Adviser to the President for Policy, The White House
Steven Mnuchin (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; National Finance Chairman, Donald J. Trump for President; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Secretary, United States Department of the Treasury
Elon Musk (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Samuel Nunberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
David Orowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Vice President of Acquisitions and Development, The Trump Organization
Geoffrey Palmer [né Weissinger] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC
John Paulson (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Laura Perlmutter (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Reince Priebus (Jewish spouse: Sally Sherrow) – Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Chief of Staff to the President, The White House
Andrew Puzder (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Secretary, United States Department of Labor
Stewart Rahr (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Joseph Ricketts (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Future45 PAC
Marlene Ricketts [née Volkmer] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Future45 PAC
Richard Roberts (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
George Ross (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel, The Trump Organization
Wilbur Ross, Jr. (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Secretary, United States Department of Commerce
Steven Roth (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Phillip Ruffin (Sephardic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Felix Sater (Ashkenazic Jew) – Former Senior Adviser, The Trump Organization
Anthony Scaramucci (Jewish spouse: Deidre Ball) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Director, Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs
Daniel Scavino, Jr. (Jewish spouse: Jennifer Nathan) – Social Media Director and Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Social Media Director, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Social Media Director and Assistant to the President, The White House
Keith Schiller (Ashkenazic Jew) – Director of Security, The Trump Organization
Stephen Schwarzman (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Melvin Sembler (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Yaakov Shaham (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Marc Short (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Advisor to the Vice President-Elect, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Director of Legislative Affairs, The White House
David Shulkin (Ashkenazic Jew) – Secretary, United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Peter Thiel (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Donor, Make America Number One PAC; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Lara Trump [née Yunaska] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Vanessa Trump [née Haydon] (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) – Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Kevin Warsh (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Raymond Washburne (Jewish spouse: Heather Hill) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Mark Weinberger (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Ronald Weiser (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Andrew Weiss (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Allen Weisselberg (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Trump Organization
Lawrence Weitzner (Ashkenazic Jew) – Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Jack Welch (Jewish spouse: Suzanne Spring) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
Steven Witkoff (Ashkenazic Jew) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Stephen Wynn [né Weinberg] (Ashkenazic Jew) – Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Daniel Yergin (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum

PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP ESTABLISHES THE PRESIDENT’S STRATEGIC AND POLICY FORUM

Stephen Schwarzman (Ashkenazic Jew)
– (Forum Chairman) Chairman, CEO, and Co-Founder of Blackstone
Paul Atkins (Ashkenazic Jew) – CEO, Patomak Global Partners, LLC, Former Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Mary Barra (North European) – Chairman and CEO, General Motors
Toby Cosgrove (Ashkenazic Jew) – CEO, Cleveland Clinic
Jamie Dimon (Jewish spouse: Judith Kent) – Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Larry Fink (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman and CEO, BlackRock
Bob Iger (Ashkenazic Jew) – Chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company
Travis Kalanick (Ashkenazic Jew) – Founder and CEO, Uber
Rich Lesser (Ashkenazic Jew) – President and CEO, Boston Consulting Group
Doug McMillon (North European) – President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Jim McNerney (Jewish spouse: Haity ——————–) – Former Chairman, President, and CEO, Boeing
Elon Musk (Ashkenazic Jew) – Founder and CEO, SpaceX and Tesla Motors
Indra Nooyi (South Asian) – Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo
Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi (Sub-Saharan African) – Chairman and Managing Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners
Ginni Rometty (South European) – Chairman, President, and CEO, IBM
Kevin Warsh (Ashkenazic Jew) – Shepard Family Distinguished Visiting Fellow in Economics, Hoover Institute, Former Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Mark Weinberger (Ashkenazic Jew) – Global Chairman and CEO, EY
Jack Welch (Jewish spouse: Suzanne Spring) – Former Chairman and CEO, General Electric
Daniel Yergin (Ashkenazic Jew) – Pulitzer Prize winner, Vice Chairman of IHS Markit

PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP ANNOUNCES PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURAL COMMITTEE LEADERSHIP

Chairman:
Thomas Barrack Jr. (Jewish spouse: Rachelle Roxborough)

Finance Co-Chairmen:
Roy Bailey (North European)
Lew Eisenberg (Ashkenazic Jew)

Finance Vice-Chairmen:
Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew)
Dr. Miriam Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew)
Brian Ballard (Ashkenazic Jew)
Gentry Beach (North European)
Elliott Broidy (Ashkenazic Jew)
Robert Grand (Jewish spouse: Melody Grand)
Diane Hendricks (North European)
Tom Hicks (Ashkenazic Jew)
Gail Icahn (Ashkenazic Jew)
Woody Johnson (Jewish spouse: Suzanne Ircha)
Laurie Perlmutter (Ashkenazic Jew)
Phil Ruffin (Sephardic Jew)
Anthony Scaramucci (Jewish spouse: Deidre Ball)
Ambassador Mel Sembler (Ashkenazic Jew)
Ray Washburne (Jewish spouse: Heather Hill)
Ambassador Ron Weiser (Ashkenazic Jew)
Steve Wynn (Ashkenazic Jew)

damn jews got it going on

Back