International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

Hopefully things go well and Trump gets it right.

“0 tangible things”

Returned hostages
Ended missile tests
Dismantled a nuclear facility (granted it was damaged, but why not repair it)
Toned down rhetoric
Etc.

Again, no guarantees, but this time it’s different.

NK has done every single one of those things in the past. its a cycle. they talk a bunch of shit and make threats. they get a few things they want from us. they tone it down.

it could be different this time. im not popping the confetti just yet, though.

“0 tangible things”

Returned hostages
Ended missile tests

With no guarantees there will be any human rights changes or any guarantee the missile tests won't resume in the future.

All he gets credit for so far is 2 hostages.

Dismantled a nuclear facility (granted it was damaged

Really bob? You wanna give Trump credit for being placated by an empty gesture?

Toned down rhetoric
Etc.

Let's just wait for Trump's post summit tweets before we acknowledge this has done anything other than changed week to week.

If he threatens to kill the man and overthrow his government, AGAIN, it's probably not a great point.

Again, no guarantees, but this time it’s different.

"No guarantees... but here's a guarantee."

It's totally different. This time there's gonna be 2 reality TV stars trying to talk Kim out of nukes.

Breaking news: Trump has agreed to denuclearize the US and embrace juche

"Sarah get that phone!"

"That's... that's not my job Mr. President."

"What the hell are you talking about, you're the secretary here, answer the damn phone."

"Yeah but, but I.... ok I'll get it."

"And do me a favor, send these emails out(*hands her paper*), go get me these pair of golf shoes, send this Valentines Card to Ivanka and then call Rodman and tell him he's awesome."

"....I hate my life."

"What?"

"I said MAGA sir. Just said 'yay MAGA'!"

"That's the spirit sugar tits! I'm heading to Mar again...."

Noted.

Your need to immediately go personal when faced with criticism portrays some pretty thin skin.

You’re the biggest whiner on here. No surprise you’re defending the other notorious cry baby russian headlock.

Hopefully if this ends well there is a Noble Peace prize in Kim and or Rodmans future.
I legitimately wonder how Rodman feels right now. Does he get nervous, butterflies, like us common folk? Or is he experiencing some other type of emotion that I cant comprehend?

Would you agree that this is a step in the right direction? A step towards possible peace ?

It's hard to imagine it is. Two egomaniacs demanding each move away from positions they've sworn not to, both administrations trading contentious words in between every portrayal of "peace" leading up to it's summit, and it's being done by a president desperate for a win and good optics.

If a pitbull and a tiger are trying to make peace, having them sit at a table to do it isn't a good sign all in itself. We've been given very little reason to be optimistic.

A lot of people on the left are pretty disgusting in the way they are hoping for failure because they know success almost guarantees Trump is reelected in 2020.

You’re the biggest whiner on here. No surprise you’re defending the other notorious cry baby russian headlock.

You get criticized for immediately getting personal instead of addressing points, and your response literally begins with "You're the"?!

Thanks for confirming what I thought.

You get criticized for immediately getting personal instead of addressing points, and your response literally begins with "You're the"?!

Thanks for confirming what I thought.

I don’t mind confirming for you. Who are you? Im a higher rank than you on a karate forum. Keep crying.

Lol you are projecting your lot in life.

And I like how your two options are physically assaulting him or saying the honor is all yours.

How about shaking his hand and saying nothing, or "I hope this meeting can be productive".

Anything besides saying "the honor is all mine" for him to play on repeat at home.

When you’re president, you can use your technique. But you will never be president.

Seems like he is literally all of your surrogate dad’s. He lives in your heads all the time.

You don’t see how embarrassing you all are.

lol, the irony. All you do is white knight Trump.... and you're from Australia.
Get a grip man.

I legitimately wonder how Rodman feels right now. Does he get nervous, butterflies, like us common folk? Or is he experiencing some other type of emotion that I cant comprehend?
He is probably used to it I think from playoff experience pressure etc. After he gets this Noble Peace prize he should run for potus in a wedding dress. Would vote for.

When you’re president, you can use your technique. But you will never be president.

Only former and future presidents can criticize the President.

Good to know

Lol talk about an epic dick tuck

Back