Trump Lawyer Pays off a 100 Women According to Bannon ;)

Christian Conservatives were ready to send a pedophile to congress just because he wasn't liberal. Adultery doesn't even begin to scratch their hypocritical sensibilities. It's time to accept their lack of morals as their nature and to stop expecting them to hold anyone who is on their side against the liberals to any ethical standards whatsoever.

Bannon lol.
Don't forget that Bannon is now a reputable source, because he's been fired from the administration, Breitbart doesn't even want him, and he's completely irrelevant. NOW Liberals want us to listen to him.

LOL. Just....LOL.

Gee, I remember when the guy was a great American patriot according to the conservatives on this board.

My, my, how things change.

Last edited:
Religious conservatives never supported trump becuase trump actually had their morals, they voted for him becuase he was taking their side in the culture wars.

So if you think immigrants, liberals, feminists are destroying the social and moral fabric of this country it makes perfect sense to elect someone who opposes all those groups.

Even if this person does not even come close abiding by the morals you see as a threat and is the exact kind of corrupt degenerate you are trying to fight, that’s irrelevant, he is kicking the right kind of ass.

It’s that fucking cynical and stupid, really exposes the RR.

Religious conservatives never supported trump becuase trump actually had their morals, they voted for him becuase he was taking their side in the culture wars.

So if you think immigrants, liberals, feminists are destroying the social and moral fabric of this country it makes perfect sense to elect someone who opposes all those groups.

Even if this person does not even come close abiding by the morals you see as a threat and is the exact kind of corrupt degenerate you are trying to fight, that’s irrelevant, he is kicking the right kind of ass.

Yup. The social conservatives/religious conservatives would support Allah, as long as he attacks Blacks, Mexicans, Feminists, SJWs, NFL kneelers, progressives etc..

Lol yeah right. The dopes with their anti-Clinton conspiracies and Obama fearmongering won't have allegations discussed without proof.
That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Always remember this simple axiom, friend.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Always remember this simple axiom, friend.

I'm quite sure you have never remembered that until someone criticized Trump.

Well, then you shouldn't have a reason to complain about us discussing the evidence.

I disklike Trump for alot of reasons, but his adultery and filandering is not one of them.

I only care that a person is able to do their job effectively, what they do on their personal time is up to them. With that being said, I do have a gripe with the holier than though religious politicians who rail against the sins of homosexuality and abortion, but are up to all sots of shady shit in their personal life (i.e. molesting teenagers). If your going to get on a soap box and preach to me about how I am living a sinful life, you better be walking the walk in addition to talking the talk.

What if you're an adulterer and philanderer AND terrible at your job?

Jesus, this site has strangely become more tribal after the exodus of certain posters. I knew it was going to turn into a circle jerk devoid of arguements of substance but some of the threads lately are just getting sad.

Are you suggesting this is not news worthy?

If this came out about any former president it would be news, about a sitting president of course it will be discussed.

Don't forget that Bannon is now a reputable source, because he's been fired from the administration, Breitbart doesn't even want him, and he's completely irrelevant. NOW Liberals want us to listen to him.

LOL. Just....LOL.

Don't forget that Bannon is now not a reputable source, because he's gone against our orange god. Trump doesn't even want him, so his supporters must insist he's completely irrelevant. NOW Republicans from Canada want us to not listen to him.

LOL. Just...LOL.

It’s that fucking cynical and stupid,

No one cares about this shit. Everyone on here would be banging as many people as they could if they had the option.

Thread starter:

It's starting to look like Trump is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning, and the last thing you think about before going to bed...
Sorry that a potus that tweets like a lil sensitive girl and runs things like a reality show is being discussed. I mean it's not like a person who plays games of chicken with nukes is someone people would pay attention to ;)

LOL. Just....LOL.
You still running with that line? Derp!

Jesus, this site has strangely become more tribal after the exodus of certain posters. I knew it was going to turn into a circle jerk devoid of arguements of substance but some of the threads lately are just getting sad.
Feel free not to click them, cupcake

Are you suggesting this is not news worthy?

If this came out about any former president it would be news, about a sitting president of course it will be discussed.
If these things are true then it gives plenty of ammo for blackmail which is a legit concern. Also Trump can become even more mentally unstable if all of this comes to light.

Back