Trump: No stimulus until the election

You believe that Democrats will oppose a stand alone bill of $1200 because Republicans will back away from all deals after that is dealt with?

That to me isnt a good Democrat response. Beat Trump on election night.

Then pass new deals if the White House and Senate and House are taken back. A lot of people and the economy included cant handle stinulus delays.

i would love pelosi accepting the 1200 stimulus but i doubt she will go for it. she will look at it as a win for trump since trump will claim he is the one sending the checks with his name on them.

I disagree you are wanting to play with people who really need it so you can get a win. There is no other excuse for why you would forgo helping people who really need it. Unless you think it is part of the ´greater good´ and that is debatable and an engaging in Machiavellian

Watch Trump win and this be a factor
tactics.
No. I cant stand Pelosi and most of the Democrat party. But there is a clear right and wrong on this, and the Republicans are wrong. This isnt an equal sides have a good point debate.

We are in October. They gave out 1200 dollars in March. People needed that money a long time ago. Getting 1200 dollars now ONLY to help secure an election makes it so there is no accountability after the election. In the end, it isnt for the best, because it isnt about helping Americans, it is about winning an election.
And if the 2nd round of COVID is worse than the first than more money could be needed. So what incentive will these politicians have after the election?

Pass the 1200 dollars now and Trump just takes credit for it and then goes back to doing nothing but twitter war with Democrats after the election.
If Trump wins again, America deserves him.

i would love pelosi accepting the 1200 stimulus but i doubt she will go for it. she will look at it as a win for trump since trump will claim he is the one sending the checks with his name on them.

No.

1,200 does nothing relative to help for business and schools and front line workers, on and on.

No. I cant stand Pelosi and most of the Democrat party. But there is a clear right and wrong on this, and the Republicans are wrong. This isnt an equal sides have a good point debate.

We are in October. They gave out 1200 dollars in March. People needed that money a long time ago. Getting 1200 dollars now ONLY to help secure an election makes it so there is no accountability after the election. In the end, it isnt for the best, because it isnt about helping Americans, it is about winning an election.
And if the 2nd round of COVID is worse than the first than more money could be needed. So what incentive will these politicians have after the election?

Pass the 1200 dollars now and Trump just takes credit for it and then goes back to doing nothing but twitter war with Democrats after the election.

100% correct sir.

Trump losing the election will be stimulating enough.

How much did it cost, and at what delay, to make sure everyone got a letter signed by Trump taking credit for the first stimulus check?

Libs don’t give a fuck apparently you can just print money to get out of this,... idiots who think you can just stay home for years are basically retarded.
Haha haha. Where were you when Trump was blowing up the deficit to feed the rich?

The 1200 dollars was never intended to be money people "needed". It was literally intended for you to go out and buy bullshit to stimulate the economy.

How much did it cost, and at what delay, to make sure everyone got a letter signed by Trump taking credit for the first stimulus check?
Think the cost is about 250-300 billion, trump always wants credit for what should be done like giving americans 1200 during this pandemic.

Wow, didn’t think I’d come back to this thread to find liberals arguing against sending out money.

Disgraceful.

Trump sent Mnuchin back to negotiate with Pelosi today, he’s completely backed down. Hopefully we get this resolved now that the gamesmanship is over.

Trump is the guy I worked with at a pet store with when I was 20. An idiot with no imagination or thought about anything other than to pass the time by taking a stick and stirring up the sediment in the fish tanks.

Trump is the guy I worked with at a pet store with when I was 20. An idiot with no imagination or thought about anything other than to pass the time by taking a stick and stirring up the sediment in the fish tanks.
He's president of the united states and you're still assistant manager at the pet store.

He's president of the united states and you're still assistant manager at the pet store.

What an odd attempt at an insult!!!

I also don't wear a corset to cover my tits like Trump. Mine flow free.

Haha haha. Where were you when Trump was blowing up the deficit to feed the rich?
Worshipping at the alter of Trump

9fe8b64e862587c219f11d3cabe8174f.jpg

I feel like Trump is missing the other half of the COVID experience, unemployment and eviction. Since he's throwing the average American workers under the bus with this bitch move, I think it's only right to give him the full meal deal.

Back