Trump Says Europe Is ‘Losing’ Its Culture Because Of Immigration

Verifiably they're not, because retention of property has to exist before someone can demand that be taken away.

No. Initial condition is that anyone can use whatever land is not being used. Then someone decides to use force to exclude everyone else from it. That's the creation of property rights, if he has the ability to maintain that force (and that can be the creation of the state, as well). And as I've pointed out to you before, this isn't something in the distant mists of time. We have record of the process in a lot of places.

It's the goal of anarchists, by definition. No organized force to maintain hierarchical relationships.

Right, and that's simply an impossible social organization for our species. We're genetically variable with status seeking behavior that has a penultimate interest in individually getting our genome into the future. We're cooperative and social only to the extent that primary interest is achieved.

Trying to establish a community absent any hierarchies is simply contradicting fundamental biological realities.

For your dissonance.

_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

White people r much smarter politically in the US than most. Iranian American refugee here and I almost never see non whites educate themselves on politics

Right, and that's simply an impossible social organization for our species.

It's been the dominant form of social organization for most of the history of our species.

A better criticism of anarchism would focus on the quality of life (and more importantly, the rate of improvement in quality of life) during the period where it was dominant worldwide. There's a very strong argument to be made for capitalism, but you're not making it. And as Karp said, anarcho-capitalism is a contradiction.

That's the case here in the US resoundingly. I'm up for correction if you have any data to support your assertion. @Karp, did you like how I did that?
You get a pat on the back for being open for correction.

Funny coming an American, Americans themselves have no real culture.

if that was the case most right wing people would be racist scumbags(as most right wingers are on here)... but I tend to give the right wing more credit than that.

So no, you are full of shit

most males from all groups lean right..

current liberalism or the left tracks closer to the female mindset.

im not full of shit, look at the pictures, look at those antifa mugs or read huffington post.

whats your ancestry, your mentioned your part scottish ?

This is Trump just saying how it is. How do you guys think the Europeans are going to react to this?
Are there going to be a lot of people are going to support this? I personally agree with Trump on the migrant issue. However in this capacity as the President I think it is perhaps a little overly bold of a move to call England out of its immigration policies.
There is a video in the link
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6766947/donald-trump-britain-losing-culture-immigration/

He says it for the same reason that he says anything that's ostensibly controversial: because it's something his base at home wants to hear. Survey these forums, and it's easy to recognize that the average American Trump voter thinks countries like Germany, Sweden or Britain are teetering on the brink of turning into 3rd world shitholes. Then you actually go to Europe and quickly find out that the situation is greatly exaggerated, as it pertains to this particular statement, yes, Europe has an issue with migration right now, but it is still very, very far away from 'losing its culture'.

He says it for the same reason that he says anything that's ostensibly controversial: because it's something his base at home wants to hear. Survey these forums, and it's easy to recognize that the average American Trump voter thinks countries like Germany, Sweden or Britain are teetering on the brink of turning into 3rd world shitholes. Then you actually go to Europe and quickly find out that the situation is greatly exaggerated, as it pertains to this particular statement, yes, Europe has an issue with migration right now, but it is still very, very far away from 'losing its culture'.

Most of the guys I know in England disagree with you. I've got several friends who work for UKIP and they tell me that things are at a tipping point overthere. I have family in France that have moved out of Paris because its not the same place they immigrated to after the fall of South Vietnam in 1975. That is not a lot of time. I have a ex girl friend who is Swedish. She is worried to go out at night due to the Muslims.
We are going to see Balkanization is our lifetimes.

<Dany07>now i know why you have this irrational hatred for the UK, you told girls over there your dick was ten inches, they saw it and ...<Dany07>

just joking..............no british girls looked at your little weenie, so you went home to fuck alaskan sheep

What a strange thing to say. Why are you talking about my penis??? Doesn’t talking about other men’s penises seem strange to you?

Most of the guys I know in England disagree with you. I've got several friends who work for UKIP and they tell me that things are at a tipping point overthere. I have family in France that have moved out of Paris because its not the same place they immigrated to after the fall of South Vietnam in 1975. That is not a lot of time. I have a ex girl friend who is Swedish. She is worried to go out at night due to the Muslims.

You think that Germany and/or France is going to turn into a ravaged war zone in our lifetime? K then

I get that Americans think Europeans are nothing but a bunch of cucks, but the fact is that Europeans have historically proven themselves to be the most violent and guile people on this planet. Their track record speaks for itself. You think the same people that colonized the entire planet, showing various levels of disregard for the native populations, brought down the Western Roman Empire, started both World Wars (and countless others) are just going to lie down and let their countries be taken over by religious zealots? You're vastly underestimating what these people are capable of. Germany in particular has a deeprooted capacity for an unmatched brutal efficiency that's more than fit and capable of dealing with issue of 'balkanization'.

You think that Germany and/or France is going to turn into a ravaged war zone in our lifetime? K then

I get that Americans think Europeans are nothing but a bunch of cucks, but the fact is that Europeans have historically proven themselves to be the most violent and guile people on this planet. Their track record speaks for itself. You think the same people that colonized the entire planet, showing various levels of disregard for the native populations, brought down the Western Roman Empire, started both World Wars (and countless others) are just going to lie down and let their countries be taken over by religious zealots? You're vastly underestimating what these people are capable of. Germany in particular has a deeprooted capacity for an unmatched brutal efficiency that's more than fit and capable of dealing with issue of 'balkanization'.

I have no doubt that is why what is going to come is going to make Bosnia look like a minor skirmish

Wont be any Germans left to do that, they are quickly nearing 1/4 of their ethic pop being 65 or older. Its a numbers game, plus the other side lacks traitors that openly side with the enemy and push their agenda.

France is even more fucked now nearing 40% of newborns having non European blood.

I have no doubt that is why what is going to come is going to make Bosnia look like a minor skirmish

That's simply a grandiose claim that goes to worst possible outcome, analogous to those who say that the US is only steps away from becoming a dictatorship because of what Trump tweets on a daily basis. There's a tendency these days to jump to the worst possible conclusions, both sides of the political spectrum are guilty of it. In reality, life in the West has never been better than it is today. Don't get me wrong, I'm an outspoken critic of religious zealotry (in current times mostly manifested in the Islamic faith) and I did not support the decision to resettle over 1 million refugees in Germany. But I also don't think that the current migration crisis is the tipping point that will significantly alter the course of Western history, as it's sometimes made out to be.

The pendulum is already swinging in the other direction, we saw that with Brexit and we see it in Germany as well (the AFD gaining significant ground in the recent election, the CSU and CDU divorce, etc.).

What a strange thing to say. Why are you talking about my penis??? Doesn’t talking about other men’s penises seem strange to you?
tell me again there were only a few hundred people out protesting against the orange fucknuckle in london <Dany07>

tell me again there were only a few hundred people out protesting against the orange fucknuckle in london <Dany07>

Tell me again why I should care in the slightest bit about some brits protesting the president of the United States....also tell me again why you are so interested in my penis...

<Dany07>

UKIP workers?

Of course UKIP supporters are going to tell you that, let alone UKIP workers.

They're the sky is falling party taking advantage of a single political issue to stoke fear into people for their own personal gain. They've probably already peaked in popularity for what they are, a one trick pony that tries to scare you into voting for them. Poor frog men.

Tell me again why I should care in the slightest bit about some brits protesting the president of the United States....also tell me again why you are so interested in my penis...

<Dany07>
you cared enough to try and downplay the crowd sizes at the protest
i have ne interest in your little weenie, as well you know, its just your lame attempt to deflect from the fact you called a crowd of at least 70 thousand "a few hundred" im simply suggesting if your ability to ignore reality that much is anything to go by, you must have overstated your dick size when you were in the UK.
but you know that, thats why you attempt to deflect , rather than being shown up for the moron you are.
you are the epitome of a trumper, living in denial of the real world because you think your orange bufoon is the answer to your fears of brown people being a fact of life now, its ok little man, no need to be so scared all the time.
No wonder you had such a sad time abroad, europeans must have laughed and laughed at your pathetic worldview.

Back