Trump To Comey: I need Loyalty I Expect Loyalty

All of this according to words James Coney scribbled onto a piece of paper.

Glad we have such verifiable sources......

Except that Trump was talking Comey up bigly prior to this meeting and then all of a sudden fired him citing his bombastic ways.

This isn't a nothing burger than Trumpsters want to make it out to be. This is Comey opening up a huge can of worms for the current administration.

All of this according to words James Coney scribbled onto a piece of paper.

Glad we have such verifiable sources......
Im sure there are tapes of the conversation from the white house; but do you honestly think that Trump would ever release them? Its a good technique when you are in a highly political position to write down everything that is said to you in meetings. Trust me, I work for the govt. When they want you out they will attack you from every angle, its very important to document everything and protect yourself.

Everything wrong with demanding loyalty to an elected individual and not to the American people , the law and constitution.
100%, and it is especially inappropriate to ask for loyalty from a person leading an investigation into your possible wrong doing.

Whether this ends up supporting any sort of action, it shows very clearly what sort of a scumbag moron he is even in private.

Spin machine out in full force on both sides. Comey's generating a ton of interest, good for him. I think it's gonna take some very careful questioning to get him to implicate anybody in anything meaningful, though.

Last edited:
Is any of this a crime? If so why didn't Comey say so before now?

That's the fake statement. Comey's real statement tomorrow:

I met with Donald Trump 30,000 times over the past several months. Of those 30,000 meetings, Donald Trump asked me 110 times directly to stop the Russian investigation. 8 of those times, he directly interfered with my ability to conduct investigation.

In looking back at our handling of similar cases of Obstruction of Justice, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges against Trump. To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

Is any of this a crime? If so why didn't Comey say so before now?

There's no crime, this is just the media pandering to butthurt leftists who can't fucking deal, always has been

Except that Trump was talking Comey up bigly prior to this meeting and then all of a sudden fired him citing his bombastic ways.

This isn't a nothing burger than Trumpsters want to make it out to be. This is Comey opening up a huge can of worms for the current administration.

Especially ol Jeffy Sessions. Gonna be some lean days ahead for Cpt. Confederacy.

100%, and it is especially inappropriate to ask for loyalty from a person leading an investigation into your possible wrong doing.

Did you even read the statement? Comey said three (3) times that Trump was not under investigation.

Actually he just heard about the Comey transcript.
giphy.gif

Its funny how this statement says 4 or 5 times directly that Trump is not under investigation by the FBI...and the left is still trying to spin it to be negative for Trump.

Its funny how this statement says 4 or 5 times directly that Trump is not under investigation by the FBI...and the left is still trying to spin it to be negative for Trump.

These people are dillusional beyond the point of return. Complete lunatics.

I like you you fucking retards think that Trump's legacy will be anything at all other than corruption, bumbling idiocy, and thin skin. Lol. Dipshits.

Back