Trump to Expand US Nuclear Arsenal

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Because you need to be able to blow up the world 30 times over instead of 20.

US President Donald Trump has warned that the United States intended to build up its arsenal of nuclear weapons to put pressure on Russia and China. Speaking to reporters, he repeated his contention that Russia had violated the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) treaty, which he has threatened to abandon. Russia denies this.

The Cold War-era treaty banned medium-range missiles, reducing the perceived Soviet threat to European nations. Mr Trump said the US would build up its arsenal "until people come to their senses".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45946930

th

'The nuclear arms race is like two sworn enemies standing waist deep in gasoline, one with three matches, the other with five.' -Carl Sagan

I'm confused. According to his twitter account it was the first thing he did after entering office.

Is he doing it again because his first set of renovations were too imaginary to be taken seriously?

Screen_Shot_2017_08_09_at_10.49.57_AM.png

Lol. Do you know how much tax money that costs??

You guys spend hundreds of billions on the war machine. You'll be fine. Take it of of the chair-force if you need.

Adding to the inventory of nuclear weapons for the sake of boosting the inventory seems extraneous.

What a colossal waste of money

Fuck I wish conservatives were actually conservative with government expenditures

Fuck I wish conservatives were actually conservative with government expenditures

I guess Trump and Gandhi have more in common than you'd think.

This is just more proof our politicians are owned by corporate America instead of the people who elect them. Why do need more nukes which are very fucking expsensive? Or spend 50x everyone else on defenses when there are homeless still even in this great economy. Places don't have safe water. Inner cities no opportunity. etc? Someday we'l get rid of this fool running a 1 trillion deficit in his self declared great economy.

Nows a good time to mention all that money on firepower is wasted anyway. Talbiban armed with sandals and Korean war era weapons are handing us our ass in Afghanistan and we are trying to find a gracefully way to surrender.
https://www.weeklystandard.com/thom...ium=widget&itm_source=home&itm_content=item_3

The real waste of money is all the conventional weapons and systems we buy. All we need is nukes to deter any would be fuckwits

How gangster of president Trump. I was just saying the other day, we don't have enough nukes to blow up the moon. Like literally explode it to dust.

Obama spent more than all the previous presidents combined, doubled the national debt

Back