Trump to Jong Un: give up nukes or you may end up like Gaddafi (guy who gave up nukes for safety)

Just change your name to @bobgeese2 lol

"I've disagreed with Trump more than you agree with him" lol

What a standard

You disagreed with the worst POTUS in our lifetime who speaks out of both sides of his mouth constantly lol

And you tucked your dick real deep not even trying to refute my points in Trump's Libya comments.

Or better yet, you didn't even understand my posts

Gotcha. I'm the one who dick tucked in a thread where u are literally the only person who saw what u saw. Like I said, call the media because they missed it also. But maybe u are seeing what your mind wants u to see

But a dick tuck is not 2 dudes arguing over what Trump said. A dick tuck is 1 guy calling another guy something then bitching out when called on it. That's the definition of a Dick tuck

Did you watch him? He was talking about how we didn't give Gadaffi protection. U are projecting on this big time. You are literally letting your bias think something that wasn't said

Watch the entire Q & A. If u still come to your conclusion it would be u that are the retard

Also, what is with your fixation of posting biased bloggers as if they are breaking news. Lol

Trump thinks Kim is an idiot, because only an idiot would fall for Trump's braggadocio. What Trump said makes no sense. Ghaddafi was deposed by the allies because he didn't have nukes. The reason Pakistan can get away with killing Americans and the Coalition forces is because they have nukes. Trump telling Kim that if he didn't give up nukes, his people would overthrow him is nonsense. The North Korean people want food, medicine and ( I assume ) they want liberty . How does Kim giving up nukes give them food or liberty? Unless you think the US is going to promise the North Koreans food and liberty if they overthrow Kim?? As we see with the Iran deal America's word means nothing under Trump and the US has a habit of taking out a regime then leaving, resulting in a country in shambles and mired in civil wars.

Kim right now;

If I give up my nukes, I could end up like Gaddafi, but if I don't give up my nukes, I could end up like Gaddafi?

source.gif

Gotcha. I'm the one who dick tucked in a thread where u are literally the only person who saw what u saw. Like I said, call the media because they missed it also. But maybe u are seeing what your mind wants u to see

But a dick tuck is not 2 dudes arguing over what Trump said. A dick tuck is 1 guy calling another guy something then bitching out when called on it. That's the definition of a Dick tuck

I'm glad that you are admitting your dick tuck in this thread.

And that you admit I'm right on his comments

I'm glad that you are admitting your dick tuck in this thread.

And that you admit I'm right on his comments

Yes. But just make sure u inform the media of this since they missed it. You are the only 1 who saw it and maybe u could appear on CNN

I'll quit calling u out on the partisan challenge. That shits obvious u are not going to man up. Bitches will be bitches. Just keep in mind if u throw out loose accusations I will call u on it and force u to bitch out

Last chance. I'll give u a 7 post lead

But u are wrong. The Syria thread was actually FULL of Trump supporters bashing him. In fact, most Trump supporters actually thought the chemical attack was a fake

Sorry, but u are just 100% wrong. Now can u find an instance where the majority of the left in the WR ever bashed Obama?
There are at least 5 or 6 people here that will defend him no matter what. Even more outside of Sherfront.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slat...-comments-clearly-doesnt-understand-them.html

Seems like Slate and the NYT agree with polish, the media didnt miss it.

Saddam disarmed and was killed too ( Saddam <<< Gheddafi as statesman). From his own point of view the korean is wise to not give up the arsenal at least not until the whole Korea will reunite in an unique federative nation.

Lop you can't honestly watch this and think he knows what he's talking about.

That quote wasn't taken out of context at all.

He has no clue what Bolton was talking about.

Thanks for the video

Just watched it and it's clear that Trump doesn't know what the hell he's talking about in regards to Bolton's "Libya model" comment. Trump is talking about Bolton's "Libya model" as if he meant in 2013 when the US invaded Libya and overthrew him. What Bolton was referring to is when Libya decided to give up their Nukes in 2013 in exchange for getting sanctions lifted from the US. I have no idea why @SBJJ is defending Trump on this, he's all over the place and long-winded as usual. Trump is a horrible speaker with an inability to be succinct and convey a message properly.

As for proof of what Bolton's "Libya Model" actually means here's a quote from last month.

Asked in April what would be required of Kim for any concessions, Bolton said on "Face the Nation" that "I think we're looking at the Libya model of 2003, 2004."

The agreement "doesn't have to be the same as Libya," Bolton had said, "but it's got to be something concrete and tangible."

In 2003, Libya negotiated sanctions relief from the United States in exchange for renouncing its nascent nuclear program. The agreement was initially hailed as a success for denuclearization, with Libya welcoming international inspectors to verify the dismantlement.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-appears-to-walk-back-boltons-libya-model-comments/

Trump is a horrible speaker with an inability to be succinct and convey a message properly.
He has an embarrassingly limited vocabulary. It's always "very" x 2 and "strong".

U didn't even watch it. Lol

He CONTINUALLY said he would get protection like Gadaffi did not

Lol. My anti war schtick? I'm the one saying I'm glad he's giving Un assurances. Just lol

U are making a bashing thread out of him pushing back against Bolton! It's like u are pissed he's going against him
Dude. He obviously has no idea what he's talking about. He can't even define what he means by "protections" he's promising KJU.

If I were Kim I'd attempt to slowly open North Korea up to the world while at the same time keeping an expanding my arsenal of WMD's as a deterrent.

Why do I have a feeling that the Gadafying of Kim Jon Un is near?

lol you can't make up a statement this stupid. Of course Trump fails to realize that Gaddafi was susceptible to overthrow because he abandoned nuclear development. Just like Saddam abandoned nuclear development only to be overthrown. He's using an example of a guy who was brutally murdered after agreeing to give up his nuclear development for cooperation.....to urge Un to give up his nuclear development towards cooperation.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...uclearise-risk-overthrow-180517203347827.html

It’s the art of the deal. This is negotiation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back