Social Trump Tweet part II: it's not racist just xenophobic and bigoted. ALCAIDA edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think that supporting Trump makes them horrible people? Do you honestly believe that they suddenly became brave, horrible, racists all because of Trump?

I think a lot of them have always been horrible, racist people . . . the cameras just happened to catch them acting out this time.

I voted for Trump and support whoever is in the Oval Office. I'd prefer that individual succeed for the good of the country.

Am I horrible now too?

If you support a President that welcomes and promotes this sort of rhetoric you really need to take a hard look in the mirror.

But I'd say probably somewhere between horrible and cowardly.

Why didn't Trump leave America when he said it was being 'ruined' and 'going to hell' during Obama's reign? Why didn't all those on the right that enjoyed the freedom to openly criticize Obama's policies think hang on, this isn't patriotic, if I don't like it here I should leave?

Do you think, maybe, it's because they're a bunch of hypocritical simpletons that were in fact never interested in legal vs illegal immigration, only the color and origin of the immigrant?

Ooooh. Buuuurn. Because you guys are never hypocritical.

You're a liar advocating for white genocide on public record. I do not believe there is any reason to talk with you further.

OK buddy.

You used a Nazi symbol for an avatar.

You had a Nazi slogan in your sig.

You preach white supremacist ideas.

And then you say I advocate for white genocide? "On public" record"?

I fully expect you to be on the news pretty soon if you don't change your ways. Please get some help, I'm not joking. You are unwell.

So his tweets werent racist? How about a crowd at his behest starting a “send her back” chant? What is that considered?

"No history of racism"

There is nothing racist in that video.

All we have in that video is Trump frustrated about racist affirmative action policies toward "Indians" and how caucasian looking "indians" with zero handicaps in society get to benefit.

And a douchebag virtue signaling leftist conflating what Trump was arguing with pulling Jews out of a crowd to get rid of them.

Pathetic.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Trump for arguing against racism in that video.

There is nothing racist in that video.

All we have in that video is Trump frustrated about racist affirmative action policies toward "Indians" and how caucasian looking "indians" with zero handicaps in society get to benefit.

And a douchebag virtue signaling leftist conflating what Trump was arguing with pulling Jews out of a crowd to get rid of them.

Pathetic.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Trump for arguing against racism in that video.

Judging a person's race by their appearance is explicitly racist.

So his tweets werent racist? How about a crowd at his behest starting a “send her back” chant? What is that considered?

Is it possible that maybe they just don't like her and her policies, regardless of her race?

Judging a person's race by their appearance is explicitly racist.

No it's not.

That's made up by intellectually dishonest racists who hate white people.

It's perfectly reasonable to judge the ethnicity of someone to better understand their background and who they are.

No it's not.

That's made up by intellectually dishonest racists who hate white people.

It's perfectly reasonable to judge the ethnicity of someone to better understand their background and who they are.

No, that's actually racism.

No, that's actually racism.

No it's not.

It's totally inhuman of you to try and characterize the most basic evolutionary psychology as racist.

When animals and humans see other lifeforms they need to make an assessment of danger. For millions of years if humans saw other humans who looked different, they were in extreme danger. So it's incredibly important to our well being that we carry some prejudice against others.

If you don't do this, you're not a competent lifeform. You have been indoctrinated to not see reality for what it is and you're putting yourself in danger. Some people with certain cultural backgrounds present a much larger threat to your safety than others and we need to make visual assessments to quickly determine the threat level. It's a shitty process and mistakes happen, but if we dont do it we aren't being competent people.

This reminds me of when people say "nobody is born racist, they're taught!!"

This is another leftist inversion of reality. If you go to the Congo as a white person some babies there will cry in fear. It's the same thing sometimes with white babies seeing black people. If someone looks different than you, there is indeed a higher likelihood of them being a threat to you because for millions of years that was absolutely the case. Different clothes, different body paint, different skin color/tone even.

You are on another planet.

Its not hard to see the tweet for what it is, a race bait meant to stir the pot.

No it's not.

It's totally inhuman of you to try and characterize the most basic evolutionary psychology as racist.

When animals and humans see other lifeforms they need to make an assessment of danger. For millions of years if humans saw other humans who looked different, they were in extreme danger. So it's incredibly important to our well being that we carry some prejudice against others.

If you don't do this, you're not a competent lifeform. You have been indoctrinated to not see reality for what it is and you're putting yourself in danger. Some people with certain cultural backgrounds present a much larger threat to your safety than others and we need to make visual assessments to quickly determine the threat level. It's a shitty process and mistakes happen, but if we dont do it we aren't being competent people.

This reminds me of when people say "nobody is born racist, they're taught!!"

This is another leftist inversion of reality. If you go to the Congo as a white person some babies there will cry in fear. It's the same thing sometimes with white babies seeing black people. If someone looks different than you, there is indeed a higher likelihood of them being a threat to you because for millions of years that was absolutely the case. Different clothes, different body paint, different skin color/tone even.

You are on another planet.

Big yikes.

Exactly this. The U.S. is about ideas and ideals, not race and culture.

This statement contradicts himself, because culture is related to ideas and ideals. For example, LGBTQ activists and Muslims have pretty much nothing in common. Their values and ideals are the exact opposite.

I agree on the race part tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back