Social Trump's $60 God Bless the USA Bible

Should have though. Bernie is the only one of the bunch that actually is looking out for America and it’s future

I mean I guess being fair Biden turned out to be more progressive in some ways then I thought but still, the messaging under him is a mess and there’s plenty still not being talked about that needs to be talked about to save the middle class and stop the wealth funnel
I was and am a Bernie Bro so I wouldn't have been against that but my point was simply that the Democrats didn't give into the most extreme candidate like the GOP did which is why it frustrates me that people like to frame Biden and Trump as roughly comparable candidates. Biden is a conservative leader who used safe rhetoric and consensus building to govern while Trump is a divisive radical who gutted his party and relies on loyalists to govern. And the thing is GOP voters openly say that is exactly why they like him and yet centrists will try and give some "b-both sides!" take in regards to the two candidates.

I collect religious text with a bias towards leather-bound Bibles in various translations. Premium Bibles can go for $200+. Regarding Trump's product, the LeatherSoft imitation material, binding, paper, and format suck. They did manage to obfuscate production location. I'm not a Christian but the inclusion of patriotic material seems cheesy. Trump's bible is a bad product @ $20. Some people love the guy and he hawks them shit.

Last edited:
I collect religious text with a bias towards leather-bound Bibles in various translations. Premium Bibles can go for $200+. Regarding Trump's product, the LeatherSoft imitation material, binding, paper, and format suck. They did manage to obfuscate production location. I'm not a Christian but the inclusion of patriotic material seems cheesy. Trump's bible is a bad product @ $20. Some people love the guy and he hawks them shit.
Everything about trump is cheesy and cheesy. Hes like a redneck that wins the lottery.

Back