Social Trumps Truth Social made 4 million and lost 58 million in 2023.

Trump is becoming more unhinged over the stock . He doesn't want its flaming sinkhole around his election.

"
Former President Donald Trump has sued the co-founders of Truth Social, alleging they mismanaged the social media platform early on and should therefore lose their stock in the company, which recently went public.

In papers filed last week in Florida state court, Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. argued that executives Wes Moss and Andy Litinsky made a series of costly mistakes that resulted in a long delay in the company’s going public and urged a judge to strip them of their shares in the company.

Jim Cornette talked about this when the initial lawsuit broke. Theyve been privately separated since the mid 2000's i believe. With Linda using her and Vinces WWE's earning to fund her own ambitions.
Does…does it involve dudes shitting on her head?
<WhatIsThis>

lol. “Slightly more”. Yeah just 11x more. How many salons bring in 10k plus a day?
Probably some of the ones in NYC do. I know some people who pay close to $200 for a haircut, with the bells and whistles, and they aren't rich. If they have multiple hairdressers working there, pulling in thousands a day should be pretty easy.

And even if they are making less in sales, they probably don't end up with a net income, which is the much more important figure, of -$58 million off of it.

He loses all that money so he has his own special place to whine like a snowflake bitch and have his army of products of incest tell him how cool he is.

Probably some of the ones in NYC do. I know some people who pay close to $200 for a haircut, with the bells and whistles, and they aren't rich. If they have multiple hairdressers working there, pulling in thousands a day should be pretty easy.

And even if they are making less in sales, they probably don't end up with a net income, which is the much more important figure, of -$58 million off of it.
Alrighty then. Back to breakfast for me where I will eat slightly more than 40 calories.

Trump is becoming more unhinged over the stock . He doesn't want its flaming sinkhole around his election.

"
Former President Donald Trump has sued the co-founders of Truth Social, alleging they mismanaged the social media platform early on and should therefore lose their stock in the company, which recently went public.

In papers filed last week in Florida state court, Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. argued that executives Wes Moss and Andy Litinsky made a series of costly mistakes that resulted in a long delay in the company’s going public and urged a judge to strip them of their shares in the company.
Yup time to sue the founders, steal their shares and enrich yourself. Sounds like what he did to all the contractors, and pretty much every other person that has done business with him. He gains, you lose......and the investors keep piling in......go figure

One of the recent articles mentioned a cartoon of a wolf billboard and some sheep looking at it,,,, I can't figure out how to post a picture here, so if you are interested go look it up. It does seem to encapsulate some people's reaction to Trump and his power over them with the use of his truthful lies or lying truths or whatever it is he uses to put a spell on them

Yup time to sue the founders, steal their shares and enrich yourself. Sounds like what he did to all the contractors, and pretty much every other person that has done business with him. He gains, you lose......and the investors keep piling in......go figure

One of the recent articles mentioned a cartoon of a wolf billboard and some sheep looking at it,,,, I can't figure out how to post a picture here, so if you are interested go look it up. It does seem to encapsulate some people's reaction to Trump and his power over them with the use of his truthful lies or lying truths or whatever it is he uses to put a spell on them
To post an image, copy the image address (right click on it for the menu) and then in the post click the insert image icon near the middle of the toolbar and paste in the URL.

They loaned themselves money from their own parent company and are now listing that liability on the books for "Truth". They also used those numbers in their argument to the SEC as to why their merger needed to take place. I'm trying to not be rude, but you are way out of your league here.

And no, this doesn't mean that "truth" is going to be some massively profitable company in the future, but this report today isn't what you think it is.

Well, well, well...what do we have here.

Exclusive: Trump Media saved in 2022 by Russian-American under criminal investigation

Trump’s social media company went public relying partly on loans from trust managed by person of interest to prosecutors

But, but, but they just loaned money to themselves.

But, but, but you're in over your head because I have a black belt in MAGA accounting.

I guess MAGA accounting is running to the Russians to bail your failed business out.

"

pointing the finger of failure already lmao

Well, well, well...what do we have here.

Exclusive: Trump Media saved in 2022 by Russian-American under criminal investigation

Trump’s social media company went public relying partly on loans from trust managed by person of interest to prosecutors

But, but, but they just loaned money to themselves.

But, but, but you're in over your head because I have a black belt in MAGA accounting.

I guess MAGA accounting is running to the Russians to bail your failed business out.
@CantCucktheTuck "russian hoax"

Somehow it always leads back to Russia with that guy. It's all a coincidence though.
that legendary russian love for golf

“And this is what he (Eric Trump) said. He said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he (Eric Trump) said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’”

More concerning to me than the amount lost is if you break that out on a per user basis. I think that each user represents a loss of between 5 and 6 dollars and revenue of like $0.50 or something to that effect.

How much of that loss is fixed costs that could be washed out with growth, and how much can truth grow? It certainly seems like a niche product. Moreover, at some point it was built on Mastadon and if that's still the case, it may not even own the intellectual property to the core of it's product.

I think the most likely thing is that a few deep pocketed people will "invest" to funnel money into him in an effort to curry favor in the event he becomes president again.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back