Trustworthy Posters & Avoiding Trolls (For Newcomers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
piggybacking on the tutorial videos and whats available today is just insane. It sure in the hell beats going to the public library in the 90s looking for a book on MT only to find they dont exist and the only thing available is some BS karate book or what not. Ahh yes, this is probably one of the reasons I fell into the bruce lee is invincible crowd and read the tao of jeet kune do.

this thread should be pinned, and all comments underneath it deleted.

Unfortunately, F11 is routinely plagued by the same few trolls creating multiple alts, sometimes at the same time.

Admin @Valhoven does a good job at taking them down, but they still crop up. Because we do have new posters pop up from time to time asking questions they can be led astray by a few bad actors. Who have been doing this for a legitimate decade.

For newcomers here are a list of posters on F11 you can count on to give you legitimate technical advice. Be weary of any white belts or yellow belts, as they are usually the same guy trying to deliberately mislead people.

@Woldog @Dexter @DoctorTaco @Azam @shincheckin @aerius @StopDucking @shinkyoku @j123 @listrahtes
@zapataxiv @Hotora86 @Frode Falch @JohnPJones @Snubnoze707 @Gym Turtle @shunyata @exclamatio

You can count on all these posters to give you legitimate advice. The troll will no doubt reveal himself in the next few minutes.

Would appreciate if this thread could be pinned.

Mabobs and all listed here are great, i can confirm.

I can only offer legitimate advice on how to injure yourself in every fucking martial art you practice. :p

Better yet, if you wish to avoid harm forget about martial arts and carry pepper spray or a gun. That's my grumpy old man advice.

Unfortunately, F11 is routinely plagued by the same few trolls creating multiple alts, sometimes at the same time.

Admin @Valhoven does a good job at taking them down, but they still crop up. Because we do have new posters pop up from time to time asking questions they can be led astray by a few bad actors. Who have been doing this for a legitimate decade.

For newcomers here are a list of posters on F11 you can count on to give you legitimate technical advice. Be weary of any white belts or yellow belts, as they are usually the same guy trying to deliberately mislead people.

@Woldog @Dexter @DoctorTaco @Azam @shincheckin @aerius @StopDucking @shinkyoku @j123 @listrahtes
@zapataxiv @Hotora86 @Frode Falch @JohnPJones @Snubnoze707 @Gym Turtle @shunyata @exclamatio

You can count on all these posters to give you legitimate advice. The troll will no doubt reveal himself in the next few minutes.

Would appreciate if this thread could be pinned.
I'm surprised I made the list. The only thing I'm good at is injuring myself.

I do think there should be a coach tag for F11 and F12 though. Especially since there are guys like @lach on the site. Although, F12 has less of a quality issue than F11, F12 has way higher post volume because it also houses all the grappling competition discussion.

I'm surprised I made the list. The only thing I'm good at is injuring myself.

I do think there should be a coach tag for F11 and F12 though. Especially since there are guys like @lach on the site. Although, F12 has less of a quality issue than F11, F12 has way higher post volume because it also houses all the grappling competition discussion.
there are other people who i would have listed but honestly I would forget, I wouldn't be able to list every poster,there's a couple who have come by here and thought 'shit i shoulda put them on'

there are other people who i would have listed but honestly I would forget, I wouldn't be able to list every poster,there's a couple who have come by here and thought 'shit i shoulda put them on'
It's nice to feel appreciated though. There are a lot of good posters, F11 is just pretty inactive, especially since gyms aren't 100% right now.

I will say that @Lucas Coradini has helped me and that @Stuart0502 has really good content on his channel.

From Stuart's channel:

From Lucas' channel:

It's nice to feel appreciated though. There are a lot of good posters, F11 is just pretty inactive, especially since gyms aren't 100% right now.

I will say that @Lucas Coradini has helped me and that @Stuart0502 has really good content on his channel.

From Stuart's channel:

From Lucas' channel:

Both great posters

Yup great list!....

I try to take the time to study the content all of those names post.

I must be slacking on my Sherdog scrolling.

That alt is now banned....

Spaceball's caused another escalated shitshow?

Spacetime

you are a strange one Mr spaceman

I remember when you first showed up and were a boxing hater who argued that practical TKD training was the best in the world bar none. and you seemed to take it?personally all the posters who respected boxing vs who respected TKD.
than you tried to reinvent yourself as boxing ace by watching YouTube and pretending that you were at a gym.

you have a mental disorder
d6fe2a20ec06f33cc44fb26bba258053.jpg

You guys have no fucking idea how happy I am to see SweepingRight banned. What finally did him in?

edit: was that really spacetime? I had my suspicions but the posting style seemed different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back