Trying to avoid a confrontation with a man who has more than 100 criminal convictions - 'dog wisdom?

Home_Slice

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So basically there’s this alcoholic who haunts my locale.

He’s constantly in and out of prison, but it’s always for something related to alcoholism.
Drunk and disorderly, passed out in public, aggressive in public under intoxication.

With myself it goes beyond that however.

He’s what you’d call a “billy bad ass”, and for some reason, almost certainly the fact that I’m a real Sherdogg'er and trane teh UFC bruh, he’s got some sort of fixation with myself.

He wishes he could fight, pretends like he can fight, but alas - I know from having tied up with him in the street - he’s weak as a fairy and couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Anyways, he’s constantly in my face, and I constantly have to instruct myself not to touch him with teh jab.
Or put a hook on his chin, etc.

I spoke with local law enforcement several times and what they tell me is, he’ll be sent back to jail again for more alcohol related offenses, it’s just a matter of time (he’s been in and out his entire life), and he’s as much an inconvenience for them as he is for me.

But outside of that there’s very little they could do.

So, real OG’ers that put the ass whoopin’ on fools with no fear of prosecution, how does one negotiate this situation?

Cause basically at the moment I have to turn a blind eye to this dipshit getting in my face constantly, knowing that if I lay a finger on him - as a police women (big tits, no pics) explained to me - I could be the one being prosecuted.

Last edited:
Sounds like the Cops gave you the go ahead to beat the fuck out of a drunk whom they are also annoyed with..

so stop being a lil bitch and smack a fool up if you need to.

The hell you training for if you can’t even beat up a drunk..

Sounds like the Cops gave you the go ahead to beat the fuck out of a drunk whom they are also annoyed with..

so stop being a lil bitch and smack a fool up if you need to.

The hell you training for if you can’t even beat up a drunk..

Everyone underestimates the kick in the groin.

Hit him in the face with a bible

Translation:

There's fuck all you can do except avoid this dipshit and basically side step him on unfortunate occasions you meet.

Then wait until he's sent back to prison, released, sent back.... etc.

Wait you're a police woman?

Maybe this person has a crush on you?

More than 100? Is that an actual figure or exaggerated for effect? At what point do they realize he is just incompatible with society?

Anyway, a sign of maturity is realizing every fight is just not worth it. You have a LOT more to lose than him.

More than 100? Is that an actual figure or exaggerated for effect? At what point do they realize he is just incompatible with society?

Anyway, a sign of maturity is realizing every fight is just not worth it. You have a LOT more to lose than him.

Thanks for these wise words.

As to the figure? It's more than 100 convictions.
It's in the local papers.

Translation:

There's fuck all you can do except avoid this dipshit and basically side step him on unfortunate occasions you meet.

Then wait until he's sent back to prison, released, sent back.... etc.
That option is called enabling.

You are letting him continue the routine because you are to afraid of consequences that the Cops said would not be an issue.

If he does it again let him have a taste. Personally I'd wobble his ears with a hearty open handed slap, usually stops the nonsense. Unless it doesn't and he has a gun then whoopsies

goodfellas-robert-de-niro.gif

They dont send you to prison for that I think you mean jail.

Back