RBR Tszyu vs Creati April 24th

They expect people to pay $60 for this card. Mental

UFC300 had multiple world champions or former. This has Tims brother. Same price. Lunacy

If I can stream this I'll watch, but usually getting streams from Australian cards is a fucking nightmare.

This is the type of card that belongs on Probox not a 60 dollar ppv.

is basically a No-Limit PPV … so a PPV for Australian audience … who loves the Tszyu family …

is basically a No-Limit PPV … so a PPV for Australian audience … who loves the Tszyu family …

I'm part of that Australian audience, been a Tszyu fan since Kostya... but even I think Nikita trying to headline a PPV at that price is a huge rip. He's fun to watch but not yet an elite boxer (and I don't see a lot of signs he will be yet either).

I think they are just hoping all the pubs in Australia buy it and people watch that way. Nikita is a reliable action fighter but he doesn't have the following of Tim because we knew Tim could be world class.

I'm part of that Australian audience, been a Tszyu fan since Kostya... but even I think Nikita trying to headline a PPV at that price is a huge rip. He's fun to watch but not yet an elite boxer (and I don't see a lot of signs he will be yet either).

I think they are just hoping all the pubs in Australia buy it and people watch that way. Nikita is a reliable action fighter but he doesn't have the following of Tim because we knew Tim could be world class.
I agree

Back