TUF 20: Episode 12 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

Dana's salivating over the potential of Rose as the champ. Cute, crazy girl that's a straight beast in the cage. Carla winning is not good for business.

I wake up half an hour ago, so I didn't see anything, but I'm curious, could someone, please, explain:

Were are they all together at TufTalk?
What did Rose say, that looked as she (suddenly?) cared, worried?

Why is somebody mentioning Randa crying over the phone, I was pretty sure she was in the studio? I don't get it.

yeah, but (again, did not see the fight) didn't Rose finish her pretty easily (but my idea is based simply from the result: "R1 Sub")?

I was a big fan of Rose before the show started.
Then I came to appreciate Randa e JoJo (did already know and like Carlderwood though), and was rooting for them also, mostly, because of an age thing.
Rose is just 22, she would have had plenty of time anyway, but if she is winning convincingly now, I doubt Randa, JoJo, and the likes of, have huge chances of getting touching that gold, or beating/being very competitive with her regardless.

So that makes me a bit sorry, especially for Randa that I like a lot, plus, no matter how I appreciate Rose skills, it's a bit boring when a champion dominates so much, so easily.
I personally find the women bantamweight very boring, because of that.

Bec, Carla, Heather, Lisa, Rose, & Randa were all on TUF Talk together.

At the TUF 20 premiere Rose had asked Randa what seemed to be a harmless question and Randa responded with "Don't talk to me and worry about yourself." in what sounds like a rude manner.

So Rose just asked Randa on Tuf Talk why Randa said that when they'd barely spoke in the house and Randa basically flipped out saying things to Rose such as "I don't like you.", "You're a bad person", and "You don't talk to me in the house but suddenly you want to be friendly.", interrupting Rose, and borderline yelling.

I'm guessing they all watched the episode before the interview so saw Randa on the phone with her sister.

Rose won pretty quickly but Randa had a couple good moments. I think Rose would smash her again in a rematch but (IMO) she did better than the time of the fight would indicate.

I'm rooting for Rose but either way I think the SW belt is going to be changing hands more often than the BW belt. Rose is amazing but I don't see her or any other SW being as dominant of a force as Ronda has been.

However, I'm sure most would disagree but I wouldn't mind a dominant champion. I care more that the fights are exciting. I'd rather have 1 person be champ for a couple years and smash each opponent then have multiple 'lay n pray' champs in that same time frame.

As for the BWs, I still enjoy watching the others fight even though I know they'd get smashed by Ronda.

All that hard work put forth by these ladies and all Karyn Bryant wants to know about is the drama. TUF talk just sucks and it's detrimental to the participants of the show. Simply cringe worthy...

I hope the fights on Friday make everyone forget the train wreck that was TUF talk this season.

Dominant champ can be okay if it's things like Ronda Vs. Carmouche; that was exciting.

I think Randa has the potential to be a strong SW contender if she works on her striking and shows that aggression she showed in the fight with Rose. I just can't tell if I see her holding the belt at all in the future.

Bec, Carla, Heather, Lisa, Rose, & Randa were all on TUF Talk together.

At the TUF 20 premiere Rose had asked Randa what seemed to be a harmless question and Randa responded with "Don't talk to me and worry about yourself." in what sounds like a rude manner.

So Rose just asked Randa on Tuf Talk why Randa said that when they'd barely spoke in the house and Randa basically flipped out saying things to Rose such as "I don't like you.", "You're a bad person", and "You don't talk to me in the house but suddenly you want to be friendly.", interrupting Rose, and borderline yelling.

I'm guessing they all watched the episode before the interview so saw Randa on the phone with her sister.

Rose won pretty quickly but Randa had a couple good moments. I think Rose would smash her again in a rematch but (IMO) she did better than the time of the fight would indicate.

I'm rooting for Rose but either way I think the SW belt is going to be changing hands more often than the BW belt. Rose is amazing but I don't see her or any other SW being as dominant of a force as Ronda has been.

However, I'm sure most would disagree but I wouldn't mind a dominant champion. I care more that the fights are exciting. I'd rather have 1 person be champ for a couple years and smash each opponent then have multiple 'lay n pray' champs in that same time frame.

As for the BWs, I still enjoy watching the others fight even though I know they'd get smashed by Ronda.

Yeah I don't think there will be a dominant champ either- belt will likey switch hands a good amount.

All that hard work put forth by these ladies and all Karyn Bryant wants to know about is the drama. TUF talk just sucks and it's detrimental to the participants of the show. Simply cringe worthy...

I hope the fights on Friday make everyone forget the train wreck that was TUF talk this season.

^^ This

*and if it would turn up that only two who can compete with her are Esparza and Galdelha, it wouldn't cheer me up at all

Tecia can, her struggles against wrestlers on the show don't change that.

Dana's salivating over the potential of Rose as the champ. Cute, crazy girl that's a straight beast in the cage. Carla winning is not good for business.

Randa cute are you effing kidding me.

If huge block noses, thin old man lips and manly jaw is your thing well then have a go at it.

Carla having the Hispanic heritage and the Ufc recently breaking into the Mexican market is huge business for the Ufc.

If huge block noses, thin old man lips and manly jaw is your thing well then have a go at it.

Carla having the Hispanic heritage and the Ufc recently breaking into the Mexican market is huge business for the Ufc.

if we made a poll and it was Randa vs Carla for who is hottest, Randa would win hands down. Looks and personality.

if we made a poll and it was Randa vs Carla for who is hottest, Randa would win hands down. Looks and personality.

Hey I never said Carla was fine shiit and niether is Randa.

Some ppls taste on these boards is hilarious.

And trust me Dana would much rather have a American w/Mexican heritage female champ over an Iranian Canadian one.

From what I can see, the ("first") guy was speaking about Rose. And I'd say not only that SlickSouthpaw is right, but also that a lot of us have been saying it for a while, by now. It's pretty obvious.

So, I'm not sure why Bazooka1 went off on Randa, he might have misread.
But, yeah, Randa is way hotter than Carla, even if her nose isn't that great, especially from the side (view).

Carla having ...

If there's a latina/mexican strawweight that makes Dana salivate and cross fingers (that she'll turn as good as she looks promising), I'd have to vote Alexa Grasso.

Last edited:
If there's a latina/mexican strawweight that makes Dana salivate and cross fingers (that she'll turn as good as she looks promising), I'd have to vote Alexa Grasso.

alexa has huge star potential, you are correct! :cool:

both my favorite fighters in the house lost. damn it. Jessica Penne and Randa Markos was defeated grrrr.

Good for Carla. I thought Jessica won though. Finals should be good.

How was the Carla fight was it as bad as I heard the others were?

Carla looks like a fucking man. Disgusting

Back