TUF 20: Episode 4 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

i just dont know where the angela hype came from

people on other boards as well have been like "angela should win by ko in the 1st round but MAYBE carla wins by lay and pray"

dont know how they came to that conclusion. carla is a veteran and has been a champion and has double the wins by finish than she does by decision. i guess the marketing of carla being nervous persuaded them

It's like I said in the fantasy league analysis, when in doubt, go with the wrestler.

"She smelled like cocoa butter."

No shit. Black people love cocoa butter.

(I'm white as a ghost and I love cocoa butter too)

Watch, Heather is the only Team Melendez to make it, and Magana is gonna get angry and sad.

"She smelled like cocoa butter."

No shit. Black people love cocoa butter.

(I'm white as a ghost and I love cocoa butter too)

In basic training,everyone was using cocoa butter. Texas weather is a bitch.

Phil Davis only has eyes for Carla on the after show. Dat booty.

Phil Davis only has eyes for Carla on the after show. Dat booty.

They'd make a cute couple, she doesn't take things too seriously and Davis is lighthearted and nice guy.

Domination from Carla. She's got some great movement on the ground.

Sorry but what was Hill doing on the ground? She wanted to stand up but kept one of her leg wrapped around Carla. Seems like she was pretty clueless there. Also throwing a kick not the best idea against a wrestler.

Looked like unexperienced fighter which she is. Hopefully she will get better and drill her grappling. Just seemed too green, especially with that fighting off a choke with punches, that was kinda funny.

Carla looked good, very nice ground game.

Next episode will be fun. I think Gil's team might just lose every fight

Back