TUF 20: Episode 4 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

Whoever of the two wins (Herrig/Clark), I'm rooting like mad for Randa.

Uhm... if Kish doesn't make weight, or is injured, does Bec move forward automatically, or what?
In that case we'll have an Esparza/Rawlings rematch in the quarterfinals.
Too soon: I see the fight going not so differently than 18 months ago.

Are they going to keep Rose's fight for last?

karyn bryant is awful. mindless mtv host.

So next episode: Fighter is out of the tournament because of an ACL tear, and an eliminated fighter is brought back

My guess is Justine Kish with the injury and Tecia Torres being brought back

What TUF was that?

a shitty one...the one where Colton and Ricci were the finals- neither of whom is with the company and that was like maybe a year and a half ago.

But this was absolutely hilarious.

Nice question from DC and good Reply from Lorenzo. DC is getting a lot better on cam

Carla named Tecia as most overrated fighter in the house. No surprise there, given the beef.

More important question: Will she, in fact, use rubber guard? :icon_lol:

She needs more than the rubber, Phil is known to slam and choke her bitches out

Literally

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/26/4...cused-violence-custody-battle-court-may-7-mma

I think at the end he was innocent but I don't know exactly

According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Vantris Patterson claims Davis body slammed her on a couch with such force ... when the couch slid into the wall paint came off. And Patterson says, Davis -- aka Mr. Wonderful -- would often choke her during intercourse, and when she'd plead with him to stop he'd respond, "Shut the f*** up, bitch." She says Davis has threatened to kill her numerous times if she ever slept with another man.

Carla named Tecia as most overrated fighter in the house. No surprise there, given the beef.

Yet she then intriguingly said that Randa got on her nerves the most..

a shitty one...the one where Colton and Ricci were the finals- neither of whom is with the company and that was like maybe a year and a half ago.

But this was absolutely hilarious.

Thank you

Literally

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/26/4...cused-violence-custody-battle-court-may-7-mma

According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Vantris Patterson claims Davis body slammed her on a couch with such force ... when the couch slid into the wall paint came off. And Patterson says, Davis -- aka Mr. Wonderful -- would often choke her during intercourse, and when she'd plead with him to stop he'd respond, "Shut the f*** up, bitch." She says Davis has threatened to kill her numerous times if she ever slept with another man.

"Mr. Wonderful"

Melendez is a terrible coach compared to Pettis. The strategy for Melendez fighters is just flat bad.

Literally

oh God. :eek: Didn't know this.

Back