PBP TUF 28 Finale: RDA vs. Usman PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Me thinks Woodley beats Usman.

Pretty good card overall.

see u bitches tomorrow night!

Usman/Covington/Akren all are the same fighter. How does this work out?
The one with the fro dominates
Askren.0.0.jpeg

It sucks that there aren't guys like Gastelum, Whittaker, Romero at the top of the WW division right now. The 2 contenders are Covington and Usman. 2 boring ass huggers.

I hope RDA can recover from this and come back stronger. I'm a fan and I'd like to see him have one last run at the title, but he may have to drop back down to LW. He will not beat these 200lb wrestlers at the top of the division.

Usman couldn't finish a cup of coffee.

Usman with the non cringe post fight interview <mma4>

I think Usman has better pressure than Woodley but Woodley has way better striking power and timing than Usman. Thats where Usman will lose vs Woodley.

Amazing that RDA was never even rocked. Usman hit him with everything he had. I guess he doesn't have that much punching power. That'll be an easy win for Tyron.
He does have power, RDA was visibly damaged. Not evrey punch is suppose to be thrown with 100% power. RDA has a great chin, he didn't even get dropped when he fought Alvarez

Colby ducked Usman to constantly call Woodley out.

Sound logic.
He wants to get paid. He knows he's in for an ass whopping'. Thats why he ducked Woodley earlier this year. Something about a runny nose so Woodley fought Till.

Judging.... Haha. Guess 25 years of UFC and still a new sport.

Not sure exactly what people saw that makes Woodley such a huge favorite over Usman.

Usman showed good striking defense and some decent offense of his own. And of course his wrestling and grappling looked world class.

He poses very real problems for Woodley.

But before all that I want to see him smash that cringe moron Covington.

Back