PBP TUF 28 Finale: RDA vs. Usman PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

God Damnit I didn't know this was today.

Opened Facebook and there on the feed it says Usman dominates his way to victory

Sigh, was looking forward to watching this tomorrow

You haven't missed out, none of the main event fights were worth watching so whatever it was that you were doing when it was on was probably better.

I'm not so sure.....Woodley was getting out wrestled by Wonderbread late. Usman has incredible cardio, reach, size and a great chin. Throw in the athletic ability and I think he negates and drowns Woodley.
yea Woodley has the power, speed,strength advantage. Woodley has ko ability. Woodley is far more athletic than usman. should be a good fight but if Woodley stuffs usman's takedown then usman is getting ko'd stuff.

fuck all of you fodder fickle headed cheetos munching shit posting fans. usman is great. quit watching man if you don't like wrestling. it's all about winning. Find a way to fight and make it possible.

Last edited:
Love guys with good wrestling: Khabib, Colby, DC, etc.

However there’s a huge difference between a blanket with low output like Usman who’s skillset is stagnant and hasn’t developed since the beginning of his UFC career and REAL wrestlers like the guys I named.

If anything Usman did nothing but pick up Cobys scraps like he’s been doing for the parar couple fights(Maia and RDA) It was Colby who made RDA question his participation at WW.

RDA pretty much fought with his back to the fence allowing Usman easy entry for TDs and ACCEPTED his position on bottom. His mental fortitude has always been questioned but he’s flat out BROKEN at WW. Colby broke this poor filthy animal.

Just totally disagree with this. Low output? Usman landed more against RDA than Colby did. He was also more dominant against RDA than Colby was. He also landed 12/18 takedowns, when the "real wrestler" Colby only managed 7/18.

<{cruzshake}>

Just totally disagree with this. Low output? Usman landed more against RDA than Colby did. He was also more dominant against RDA than Colby was. He also landed 12/18 takedowns, when the "real wrestler" Colby only managed 7/18.

<{cruzshake}>

You’re just proving my point lol.

Again, RDA was DESTROYING at WW pre Colby. He was BROKEN by Colby.

Same thing with Maia. Usman looked PUTRID against a 2 week notice Maia AFTER Colby Beat him to a pulp.

Usman should be thanking Colby for feeding him his scraps lol.

Usmans BIGGEST wins are against guys coming off losses to Colby.

<36>

fuck all of you fodder fickle headed cheats munching shit posting fans. usman is great. quit watching man if you don't like wrestling. it's all about winning. Find a way to fight and make it possible.

Usman is boring, deal with it! Not every wrestler is considered boring

fuck all of you fodder fickle headed cheetos munching shit posting fans. usman is great. quit watching man if you don't like wrestling. it's all about winning. Find a way to fight and make it possible.

Is this what the kids say is "triggered".

You haven't missed out, none of the main event fights were worth watching so whatever it was that you were doing when it was on was probably better.
Glad to hear

You’re just proving my point lol.

All that proves is that Usman was more dominant against RDA than Colby was. Whatever the reason for it was.

But your obviously just trolling anyway. No one without serious brain defects could really think pillowfist Colby actually broke anyone, let alone two guys he barely edged a decision against.

All that proves is that Usman was more dominant against RDA than Colby was. Whatever the reason for it was.

But your obviously just trolling anyway. No one without serious brain defects could really think pillowfist Colby actually broke anyone, let alone two guys he barely edged a decision against.

You’re giving nothing but opinions again.

FACT: Usmans 2 biggest wins were against guys coming off losses to Colby.

Nothing more to argue here lad.

<5>

You’re giving nothing but opinions again.

FACT: Usmans 2 biggest wins were against guys coming off losses to Colby.

What is just my opinion?

That Usman was more dominant against RDA? The stats prove it.

That Colby barely won by decisions against RDA and Maia? Proven by tight scores. He also got outstruck against RDA (significant strikes).

And I'm not denying the fact that Usman beat two guys who Colby beat previously. It's just doesn't prove your retarded theory. And that's a fact too. And it's funny too, that you accuse me of posting nothing but opinions, when your "broken by Colby" theory is the only opinion posted here among facts. I'm still convinced that you're just trolling, but, shame on me, I can't just leave it alone.

Did Colby also break Warlley Alves by submitting to him? He went on to lose to Usman afterwards.

How the fuck does one judge score this 50-43 and another 48-47?
<{MindBrown}>

Last edited:
Macy looks very promising despite my views on WMMA but Juan is just old man. Who knows, HW is so shallow he could get a TS in 3-4 fights.

Lol, lots of salty people with Juan's victory. Deal with it.

Congrats, Juan.

Back