TUF 28 Finale RDA vs Usman

I like Darren Stewart as an underdog. He looks much improved lately and is coming of a win against somebody much better than Edmen, who basically has an inflated can-crusher record.

Edmen is getting thrown to the wolves too early, he should've gotten more time to develop. I guess that happens when Rhonda and Armenian Kavanaugh are your managers....
I like Stewart and have made money on him in his last two fights, but he was getting his ass eaten in his last one till Byrd just kind of gassed and Stewart winged him with a wild series of punches. KOing Spicely on the feet also isn't a huge accomplishment, and he was arguably losing the striking in R1

That's big. I would not trust him vs someone that is even slightly better striker than the skateboarder

I've been watching some tape on Edmond's boy and he looks like a solid prospect. His striking is legit, people always makes fun of Edmond but I think he's a much better coach than what he gets credit for. Shahbazyan rekt that dude on DWTNCS, I liked what I saw

I've been watching some tape on Edmond's boy and he looks like a solid prospect. His striking is legit, people always makes fun of Edmond but I think he's a much better coach than what he gets credit for. Shahbazyan rekt that dude on DWTNCS, I liked what I saw
Does he have 'head moooment'?

Does he have 'head moooment'?
LOL I'm sure he does, the kid obviously has some striking

Hopefully this kid becomes a star so we can all have even more Edmond moments

Absolutely baffled at Joe B as a dog to Alex Perez.

ALEX PEREZ
<FookIsThatGuy>

Gimme that +110.

I like perez even as a small favourite, how he looked against shelton and torres was pretty impressive. While joe b hasn't looked good in a while and is constantly struggling with injuries.

I like perez even as a small favourite, how he looked against shelton and torres was pretty impressive. While joe b hasn't looked good in a while and is constantly struggling with injuries.
Sure Perez did look good vs Shelton and Torres but those guys are mediocre prospects, they are not ranked #3 in the world

This is a massive step up in competition and he's only had 3 weeks to prepare

Well i dont know of it is such a massive step up to be honest. I think Joe B has regressed a lot but we will see i guess. I put a small amount on perez at 1.85 and will add more if it goes higher.

Well i dont know of it is such a massive step up to be honest. I think Joe B has regressed a lot but we will see i guess. I put a small amount on perez at 1.85 and will add more if it goes higher.
I think Joe B has regressed but not a lot, he's slowing down with age. Less than two years ago he beat the current champ, then he had a knee injury that kept him out. Lost a split vs Pettis after the longest layoff of his career, not his best performance and now everyone is picking Alex Perez to beat him lol

I still think Joe B is good enough to beat Alex Perez who has never seen anything close to this level.

Joe B's 5 losses are to DJ (twice), Cruz (twice) and Pettis and 3 of those losses were splits. Not an easy guy to beat and I think you gotta be better than Perez.

Just wanted to add something we all have to have in mind when betting (I will post it in the both threads)
FIGHTER ON TAPE

FIGHTER IN LIVE ACTION

gleamingbruisedkoala

I think Joe B has regressed but not a lot, he's slowing down with age. Less than two years ago he beat the current champ, then he had a knee injury that kept him out. Lost a split vs Pettis after the longest layoff of his career, not his best performance and now everyone is picking Alex Perez to beat him lol

I still think Joe B is good enough to beat Alex Perez who has never seen anything close to this level.

Joe B's 5 losses are to DJ (twice), Cruz (twice) and Pettis and 3 of those losses were splits. Not an easy guy to beat and I think you gotta be better than Perez.
Yeah, but most people think he lost at least 2 rounds, maybe 3 of them, and he only won on the judges scorecards due to Cejudo getting a point deducted (due to only 1 low blow? or was it a second? I remember the crowd booing a lot and the commentary was pretty shocked by it). He looked a lot slower and sloppier overall in his the Pettis after the 1 year lay off and the knee surgery. Maybe it was just ring rust, or getting hurt early and never getting into his groove completely after that

Yeah, but most people think he lost at least 2 rounds, maybe 3 of them, and he only won on the judges scorecards due to Cejudo getting a point deducted (due to only 1 low blow? or was it a second? I remember the crowd booing a lot and the commentary was pretty shocked by it). He also looked a lot worse in his with Pettis after the 1 year lay off and a knee surgery
Yeah Joe B vs Cejudo was just a ridiculously close fight, hard to make a strong case for or against either guy. Joe B still would've taken the decision regardless of the point deduction.

For sure Joe B didn't look his best vs Pettis but he still looked like a top 10 if not a top 5 guy in that fight. Yes he is declining as all fighters do with age, 34 certainly isn't young for a flyweight. But like I said, injury, longest lay off of his career and fighting a really good Pettis, Joe B still didn't look that bad on his worst day.

Would I pick Joe B against some of the elite in the division now? no

But I'll take him as a dog over a short notice Alex Perez

Yeah Joe B vs Cejudo was just a ridiculously close fight, hard to make a strong case for or against either guy. Joe B still would've taken the decision regardless of the point deduction.

For sure Joe B didn't look his best vs Pettis but he still looked like a top 10 if not a top 5 guy in that fight. Yes he is declining as all fighters do with age, 34 certainly isn't young for a flyweight. But like I said, injury, longest lay off of his career and fighting a really good Pettis, Joe B still didn't look that bad on his worst day.

Would I pick Joe B against some of the elite in the division now? no

But I'll take him as a dog over a short notice Alex Perez
Yeah short notice is a factor, Perez cuts a lot of weight and he has slowed down in the later rounds in other fights. He weighed in at 146.5 on fight day for his last fight. Could also mean that he will come in a couple of pounds overweight and have an advantage there

Juan Espino and Justin Frazer. I got Espino all the way here. He is just a lot better everywhere and he is better athlete. Will bet him. The odds flipped, he was the dog. But in my country we don't have odds till one or two days before the event.

Thinking about fading Shevcheko.

I don't honestly know why this guy - Roosevelt Roberts is such a favourite? I know Horcher is not the same man after that horrific accident, but Roberts does not impress me. It's a close fight on a first glance. Why these odds? If somebody knows more, please share.

I don't like Tim Means @ welterweight. Doesn't have the physicality and his game is not nearly enough polished to compensate for that. Have to see this Rainey guy to see what he can do.
I actually like Justin Frazer in this one, I like his aggression and determination. Juan looked good against Green but I think Justin hits harder and will crack Juan.

Roosevelt Roberts is a young buck with a strong guillotine. He impressed in TNC and completely wrestle fucked his opponent A la kabib which I'm sure Horcher still has nightmares about.

Rainey didn't look that good to me on the ground or on the feet. Not enough to bet on anyway..

I'm a big fan of Tony Martin - he has high fight IQ and IMO has made bigger improvements in his last few fights than Matthews.

This is one thing that gives me a hell of a lot of confidence when betting on someone.

He also won $15,000 by betting himself to win VS Ryan Laflare @ UFC229.

Last edited:
Back