TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 3 - 10 p.m. ET

Hey don't take your gloves off, you never know...

<Dylan>

Poor. Whitaker can't buy a win...

Not a fucking shred of ground game for Silva. Why even bother competing on this show if you know you don't have even the most basic of ground game? Shit you have to at least have some TDD if you're gonna come in with no ground game

They gotta get rid of this we trollin guy or at least get him to stop saying that stupid catchphrase

lryatp2.png

Gastelum is hilarious cornerman.

This season's pretty bad so far.

Frazier has one fight in the past four years and was ko'ed by fricken Mike Wessel. How was Silva the first pick? Did actually do any wrestling during the evaluations?

I thought Da Silva was a kickboxer. He showed zero footwork and just stood in front of Frazier throwing naked kicks. Dude had horrible fight IQ and deserved to lose.

On the other hand Frazier is trash. His striking and conditioning looks horrible. Once he fights someone with good take down defense he is gonna get lit up.

Frazier has one fight in the past four years and was ko'ed by fricken Mike Wessel. How was Silva the first pick? Did actually do any wrestling during the evaluations?
Whittaker just doesn't know how to pick talent.

I wish fight pass allowed me to watch the episodes feels like a rip off that I don’t. Really want to see that Maurice green KO he’s a local fighter from up north here in Minnesota

got to 36:21 for the tale of the tape, 39:20 for the KO.

Braddock is fuckin shite at MMA. please don't give him a fight at the finale.

Frazier was hardly good but props for exposing Silva.

I thought they had cancelled this show already?

So the losing team gets to pick the fight now?

Not to knock Da Silva, but man is his take down defense and ground game absolute garbage. Frasier is far from a world-class wrestler, but he looked like Cormier and Cejudo in there against Braddock.

I truly and sincerely hope Batista, Sosoli, Parisian, or Espino Diepa look like world beaters, because right now this season's heavyweight class is looking far from impressive.. and I tried to give benefit of the doubt coming in. Yes, Greene's knockout was impressive, but it also was against a 36 year-old journeyman light heavyweight who has been TKO'd or ko'd in seven of his nine losses, and Frazier showed wrestling against a guy with zero ground game or takedown defense.

that "fight" was just embarassing. One of the few times im glad these things are only 2 rounds.

Back