Turns out Nate is a needle mover

I know this video is a year old, but it never ceases to amaze me how Dana White can just put down other human beings with relative ease.

Jake Paul's manager is a scumbag just because you fired him when he was your accountant? Come on

Live and let Live

Dana says he does not care what other people think, but he sure loves to hear himself talk shit about others that disagree with what he says. He’s a total POS lying
Wife beater. I can’t stand this pink goof.

So we're doing this again? *Rolls Eyes* How old is this video? *sighs* What if Dana was 20, would his response be any different on Social Media? I mean, what does age have to do with it? I am challenging you now and no doubt you will respond. For all all I know, you are 72 years old, on cocaine and spend endless hours gaming and talking shit on SD. What does your bitch ass have to say about it Old Man?
Lmao perfect start to my day

If I challenged and/or slandered you right now, would you feel compelled to respond?

If I was a billionaire and the head of a billion-dollar company, I'd have to have severe personal problems to get caught up in bullshit like that.

Even now, as a nobody, if you slandered me I'd just think you were a socially-maladjusted moron and move on with my life.

Jake taking steroids should be completely irrelevant if these guys claim that Jake is only a Youtuber and not a real fighter. So basically all it takes for any Youtuber to beat a real fighter is to take steroids? Makes zero sense.

If he's not for real, no amount of steroids should make any difference and even Ben Askren should have beat his ass. Clearly there is more at play (his crazy work ethic and mindset, probably some kind of borderline sociopath type of thing), than whatever steroids he's taking, if any. Does Pewdiepie beat Anderson in boxing if he's allowed to Juice up lol

Dana has 100% taken steroids, and has 1000% used cocaine. What are we even doing here?
I used to like Dana up into this Ariel nonsense? Then him with Nelk boys is ridiculous. And follow that up with barstool dorks who are absolute scumbags. Paddy the delusional. Talking shit about fighters who don’t agree with his non logic thinking. Then slapping his wife followed by power slap league is absurd.
Ufc turned into a soap opera and is childish. I hope only the worst from now on regarding the pink goof. Even his one mother hates him. That’s sad.

I love that dana just instantly stuck that guy with the Warlock moniker for life.

Back