Television TV or movie inaccuracies that bother you

When someone ends up in coma for a long period of time they wake up with full use of their limbs with no muscle atrophy. Heck, sometimes they'll look they just stepped out of the barber shop.

The "Click click click click" noise when handgun mag empty but its only revolvers that do that smdh

How many pros on set but cant get this right?

When someone ends up in coma for a long period of time they wake up with full use of their limbs with no muscle atrophy. Heck, sometimes they'll look they just stepped out of the barber shop.

Dont you dare talk about!

When people enter a house / apartment they never seen to close the front door.
Who does that?

Also almost everybody seem to live in big houses or big apartments no matter what they do for a living. Seeing a regular NYC cop in a huge flat with expensive furniture.

when 2 cops needs to break down a door they just kick it down.
When SWAT needs to enter they always use a ram rod or what they are called.

Nobody ever say good bye when ending a phone call.
You say good bye when ending a phone call?!

Navigating a computer and everything makes a beep sound.

In cop or detective shows when they are checking out the scene, someone shows up and says "You're gonna want to see this" without explaining what it is.

When a driver turns his head away from the road for a good few seconds just to chit chat.

When the good guys always get head shots.

When they diffuse a fight using "don't do this, this isn't you" or something like that.

When computers are easy to break into and hackers guess the password within 3 tries.

Crimson Tide, was a pretty silly portrayal of whats its like in the Navy. I remember one of the early scenes where the officer screams in one of the guy's face and orders him to do pushups.
<{clintugh}>

i was an extra in The Last Castle and played a military cop. When i went into the costume room i was shocked at what they were doing with the uniforms. they had guys in their 50's with lieutenant bars and kids barely 20 as full bird colonels. One guy was even given a hat with the captain bars sideways. he became known as captain equals.

i basically became the uniform supervisor for extras making sure everyone looked somewhat authentic
Did you get to meet James Gandolfini?

Back