Television TV Show Thread

They just need to go back to the original format for Survivor Series.
Maybe. The only reason the show exists in the first place was to fuck with Crockett's first PPV.

They did bring back the DD and Kingpin actors as well as possibly Karen Page, Foggy, Punisher for the upcoming DD show that they reworked after seeing the episodes they already made sucked.

I thought Marvel scrapped all the Netlix series because Disney was launching their own streaming service and the good shows were going to reappear there. Why broadcast your own material on a competitor's streaming service?

I knew DD was coming back for sure (but I don't think Foggy will be on it), and Punisher 100% was coming back in one form or another.

Iron Fist sucked, and I wasn't keen on The Defenders either. I was pleasantly surprised by Jessica Jones (which I expected to be awful) and Luke Cage, but I don't think either series has the staying power to run season after season.

Hmm the Fallout show might be worth watching thanks to Walton Goggins.

I think it's out tonight. I believe I read something to the effect of it releasing one day earlier than expected. Also, it has already been renewed for a second season, so I am guessing test screenings went very well.

Onimusha

The series only has 8 episodes and features a legendary Japanese character I love (don't want to spoil it since the surprise is pretty cool). It's not great, but it's solid for 7 1/2 episodes. Then, they decided to shit the bed, and it left my wife and I stunned, almost in a state of rage. I honestly can't recommend the show to anyone. Not with that ending.

7 1/3 episodes: 8/10
Overall with the shitty ending: -1 000 000/10

Onimusha

The series only has 8 episodes and features a legendary Japanese character I love (don't want to spoil it since the surprise is pretty cool). It's not great, but it's solid for 7 1/2 episodes. Then, they decided to shit the bed, and it left my wife and I stunned, almost in a state of rage. I honestly can't recommend the show to anyone. Not with that ending.

7 1/3 episodes: 8/10
Overall with the shitty ending: -1 000 000/10
Is it just based on the first game or the entire series?

Sorry. I don't know.
Looks like it's not based on the synopsis I just read. That's a shame. The games have a great lore and story, especially the third one with Jean Reno in present day France. All serious and doesn't try to be over the top and edgy like Devil May Cry.

I have been watching a lot of limited series crime stuff:
American Nightmare--Incredible, unbelievable, twists and turns about an abduction that needs to be seen to be believed.
Homicide NY--Interesting, I lived during those crimes so all too real.
American Manhunt Boston Bombing--A well done deeper dive into the horrible terror attack.
American Conspiracy--Wacky, still not sure what to believe, worth a watch.
Sins of Our Mother--SO well done, I hope this mother burns in hell.

i've been watching Rookie, because Fillion is a favorite of mine and i can watch him in 1000 movies without getting annoyed with the guy. it's obviously because of Firefly.

but the show is good, and i don't usually like cop shows.

I have been watching a lot of limited series crime stuff:
American Nightmare--Incredible, unbelievable, twists and turns about an abduction that needs to be seen to be believed.
Homicide NY--Interesting, I lived during those crimes so all too real.
American Manhunt Boston Bombing--A well done deeper dive into the horrible terror attack.
American Conspiracy--Wacky, still not sure what to believe, worth a watch.
Sins of Our Mother--SO well done, I hope this mother burns in hell.
Thanks for the suggestion, American Nightmare was awesome! What a wild case. That female cop was the true hero there, the rest were scumbags. He had accomplices right?

Last edited:
Watched The Vince Staples show on Netflix. It was actually pretty good. It did have that Atlanta style vibe that I have seen people mention, but it was cool to see Long Beach represented. The wife and I thought it was funny. I never really listened to any of his music before watching the show, but I'm a fan now and have been listening to some of his albums.

Thanks for the suggestion, American Night,are was awesome! What wild case. That female cop was the true hero there, the rest were scumbags. He had accomplices right?
That was unclear...they found blow up dolls so maybe he was tricking them into thinking he had help.

Murder She Wrote, season 3, episode 8.

Murder She Wrote and Magnum PI. Cross over event

Lost all interest in that show after the long break after just 4 episodes.
yeah, Its not THAT good. And after reading the comics online to see the story, its all a bit meh... whether they make it or not. Its an excellent show but the creators are acting like theyre saving mankind and like making it is on par with space flight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back