Twitter is actually banning people posting the ‘NPC’ meme for “dehumanizing speech"

In the case of the internet, Republicans are in favor of zero regulations, Ajit Pai proves that.
The companies that are banning people for what they say supported net neutrality. There are reasons they wanted net neutrality and free speech was not one of them.

I noticed you masked your source in the link by using "More here" rather then the full URL of the source which is "https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018...-at-cartoons-mocking-their-scripted-thoughts/" If you are going to spource the largest distributor of false and misleading information at least have the balls to put in in plain sight for everyone to read.

On top of that, the article is fucking stupid. It says "Twitter has banned dozens of users sharing and retweeting the NPC memes". Really, dozens!!! Holy censorship Batman! If true, I'm sure the meme was accompanied by some crazy bullshit and that's why they were ban.

Stupid thread, by stupid TS, and believed by stupid people. Dump this shit!
This has been talked about across multiple sources for a week now. So take your partisan bullshit on out of here.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Someone needs to run a debug on luckyshot looks like he's stuck in a loop

Muh fust Ahmundmunt write to sey whativer I wunt on someone elsiz websight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beep beep boop boop

101010011010101010.deflect

Last edited:
The companies that are banning people for what they say supported net neutrality. There are reasons they wanted net neutrality and free speech was not one of them.

Net neutrality is just one of the battles, the big picture is treating the internet as an utility, its a necessity of life.

w5wbf9o9qwsy.jpg

f44.jpg

I used to care about Twitter.
Then I took an arrow to the knee

I think it's hilarious how people are getting all ass hurt over this. Good. I hope it breaks their little pathetic souls.

They can't handle even the softest criticism without declaring themselves victims and demanding censorship.

If you're this fucking emotionally weak then you're beyond help. This type of helplessness isn't even accepted out of small children, and these are grown adults ffs.

If you spend any amount of time in an elementary school you will hear teachers giving students the "...but words will never hurt me" speech to encourage students not to let words bother them. We now have an entire culture telling adults that words are harmful and they are too fragile to deal with them. If we tell small children to toughen up, then shouldn't adults be told the same?

Your attempted derail aside, I would say that censorship is one of our most pressing issues. Free political speech has been a long held value for Americans after all.

Political speech is still free. A platform on a private service may be free as in beer, but it is not free as in speech.

I'm sure the saying the left can't meme rings so true because they're afraid to offend and are always trying to make a social point more than having fun. See this boring, soulless shit you're posting.

This has been talked about across multiple sources for a week now. So take your partisan bullshit on out of here.

Dummy, do you know what accounts were ban? FAKE TWITTER PROFILES CREATED BY PARTISAN HACKS!!! I swear, you people are so fucking stupid and lairs to boot. The TS said that accounts were ban because of using the NPC meme. That's not what happened at all. Trump hacks created hundreds of fake accounts using the NPC as the profile pick. A coordinated effort to spread false information.

Facts and truth hurt. Don't worry, you'll feel better after reading some Daddy tweets

Sounds like "rules for thee but not for me." For years, they go around labeling people "nazis" and "Russian Bots", you know -- dehumanizing people with differing views from theirs -- and it's ok with social media sites but now that the tables are turned, they scramble to try and ban and silence people all while crying that THEY are being dehumanized. Oh the irony.

Dummy, do you know what accounts were ban? FAKE TWITTER PROFILES CREATED BY PARTISAN HACKS!!! I swear, you people are so fucking stupid and lairs to boot. The TS said that accounts were ban because of using the NPC meme. That's not what happened at all. Trump hacks created hundreds of fake accounts using the NPC as the profile pick. A coordinated effort to spread false information.

Facts and truth hurt. Don't worry, you'll feel better after reading some Daddy tweets
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Fake according to who? You investigated these accounts? Fuckin sucker

Sounds like "rules for thee but not for me." For years, they go around labeling people "nazis" and "Russian Bots", you know -- dehumanizing people with differing views from theirs -- and it's ok with social media sites but now that the tables are turned, they scramble to try and ban and silence people all while crying that THEY are being dehumanized. Oh the irony.

They didnt "try" they actually did, and they are capable of doing so because pro-business politicians think its fine for the internet not to be regulated.

They didnt "try" they actually did, and they are capable of doing so because pro-business politicians think its fine for the internet not to be regulated.

You delete that pic or was it a mod?

Was jut about to reply but it's gone now.

latest

Mod, and i got yellows.

Should i cry about conspiracy against left wing memes?

Well it was a cheap appropriation of a 4chan idea, so I guess it is a lefty meme in that regard.

Trying to imply I am racist was pretty lefty too I guess but overall pretty mediocre

Back