Social Twitter says Taliban can stay on Their platform

It's not so much about what he posts. It that he's "dangerous" and has the potential to "radicalize" people...

Clearly, the Taliban does not pose such a threat.
<TrumpWrong1>

It's exactly what he posts about.

Thinking he got cheated was his opinion. Unless you think he knew without a doubt that he lost fair and square and said he got cheated anyway, then it wasn't a lie. It was his opinion.

I remember him telling the protesters on Jan 6 to go home in peace.
GTFO. It wasn't a lie it was The Big Lie. He was trying to orchestrate a literal coup. He's a sack of shit and the turnout this election, with a record number of votes going to dopey Joe, shows just how much he alienated over half the country.

GTFO. It wasn't a lie it was The Big Lie. He was trying to orchestrate a literal coup. He's a sack of shit and the turnout this election, with a record number of votes going to dopey Joe, shows just how much he alienated over half the country.
So show me the tweets that show him orchestrating a coup. I know his account got deleted but I know people have his tweets saved somewhere.

So show me the tweets that show him orchestrating a coup. I know his account got deleted but I know people have his tweets saved somewhere.
Asking for evidence? You should no better. Feelings bro, it's about what they feel things mean!!!
OPY6Cn.gif

taliban: posts hate, sexism, misogamy, anti-lqbt, and violent exploits to include murder and rape
twitter: i got you fam

trump: post means tweets
twitter: omg you posted hate, sexism, misogamy, anti-lqbt, and violent exploits to include murder and rape. banned

Twitter is warning the taliban that if they break the rules theyll be gone. I dont imagine theyll last very long before a ban.

I see nothing wrong.....Plenty of governments who are killing and have killed innocent people have twitters......What's so different between them and the taliban dictatorship?

Like Twitter said, along as they aren't talking shit about gays/women on their tweets....It's ok, since they aren't breaking any rules.

Compare this to your typical trump/racist on twitter talking shit/trolling with racism......they are breaking the rules, while the taliban are not.

Sherdog forums is a perfect example of this....Plenty of hardcore racist in here, but some of you are smart and don't say obvious racist shit thus don't get banned....samething with twitter, Taliban are like racist sherdog members who don't push the rules of the forum(twitter)
Trump was banned on Twitter and other social media not because he violated the rules, but because of his actions outside of the platform. The election day situation. He was accused of inciting mistrust in the election.

Meanwhile, the Taliban’s actions outside of social media do not affect their ability to stay on the platform

Trump was banned on Twitter and other social media not because he violated the rules, but because of his actions outside of the platform. The election day situation. He was accused of inciting mistrust in the election.

Meanwhile, the Taliban’s actions outside of social media do not affect their ability to stay on the platform
Trump: Go home. Go in peace
Twitter: OMFG! He's inciting insurrection! Ban him!

Taliban: You know, I don't think women should have the same rights and gays should be thrown off buildings
Twitter: Ehhh, different culture, hard to judge.

People are dumb and pay attention to lip service more than actions. This is the social media business model that large corporations have adopted. Doesn't matter what they do as long they say the right things. People have no problems being lied to as long as they like the lie.

The Taliban will stay on Twitter running their propaganda campaigns and drawing in extremists as long as they mind their Ps and Qs. Biden got away with grabbing a girl by the pussy while Trump got roasted for implying he can after all. Actions don't seem to matter as long as you can bullshit your way around coddling people's feelings with words.

"Well they seem nice".

Welcome to our style over substance clown world.

I see nothing wrong.....Plenty of governments who are killing and have killed innocent people have twitters......What's so different between them and the taliban dictatorship?

Like Twitter said, along as they aren't talking shit about gays/women on their tweets....It's ok, since they aren't breaking any rules.

Compare this to your typical trump/racist on twitter talking shit/trolling with racism......they are breaking the rules, while the taliban are not.

Sherdog forums is a perfect example of this....Plenty of hardcore racist in here, but some of you are smart and don't say obvious racist shit thus don't get banned....samething with twitter, Taliban are like racist sherdog members who don't push the rules of the forum(twitter)

You can promote killing trans women, just don't deadname them or you will be banned.

Back