Two fights left for UFC 300

I'm still calling Pereira vs Rountree

Kayla Harrison vs The Preachers Grandma. Nonstop action lol
Hey prayer warrior, shouldn't you be supporting your fellow Christians? Oh that's right you made up a fake online persona that is even more boring than a Holly Holm fight.

Hey prayer warrior, shouldn't you be supporting your fellow Christians? Oh that's right you made up a fake online persona that is even more boring than a Holly Holm fight.
Prayer Warrior is a Jon Jones reference. What does religion have to do with MMA

Unusually 'light' card at this point. Literally. By weight I mean. Only two fights above LW so far. And only one of them a 'big' fight.
Seeing how well they are spread through the weightclasses thus far though, it seems somewhat likely to me, that the will try to fill the missing weights of FLW, WW and HW as well.
By chance, those should be a little more likely to be added than the already included weightclasses.

Fights I could imagine:
Gane vs Pavlovich
Shavkat vs Brady with title shot in sight. Probably not a welcome risk/reward ratio for Shavkat I suppose.
Maybe Albazi vs Pantoja if Albazi is healthy, alternatively Mokaev vs Kape.
Valentina vs Manon Fiorot would be fire. Not sure if they are interested in adding another women's bout though.

I guess Leon vs Belal and Khamzat vs Costa or Cannonier are sort of realistic as well.

None of these seem like real headliners for a UFC 300. Idk what they will come up with, but the biggest names seem booked at this point.

Izzy vs Pereira 3 as main
and Leon vs Shavkat as co-main

…would make this an absolutely insanely stacked card.

But hearing about Aspinal being asked to fight Stipe at 300 I’m starting to suspect that the UFC doesnt really have anything big lined up for the main fights

Orrrrr they just send out an offer to anyone available to poll what options they have for that date.

Did they say only two left? That'd be 11 total. Normally they schedule 12-15 per event.
Yeah, I think they go on the upper end for this event. 11 is like bare minimum, can’t recall going above 14 but maybe they have.

They’ve got 10 scheduled right (though Yusuff/Lopes is not official yet), so we’ve probably got 2-4 fights left including the main event.

Good guesses

Definitely gonna see Izzy don't know against who yet

I like your other guess too

Would be cool to see Aspinall vs someone as well - imagine if they did Lesnar vs Aspinall or something legitimately crazy that makes no sense whatsoever.

Could be up to 4 more. They’ve done 14 fights before and may for a huge event like this. I think they may go extra long main card too.
They’ve been doing 12-15 since Covid. It’s usually down to 11-12 after pullout and weight issues

For the LHW title?
Gotta admit, that's be UFC300 Main Event-worthy.
I am confused where these Izzy Alex 3 rumours are coming from.. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Izzy wants NOTHING to do with Alex at 205. The weight cut was like his only equalizer in his matchups with Alex. I don't see Izzy ever facing Alex at anything heavier than 185 lbs.

Cannot believe this has to be said but...

based on the performances from this past weekend,

jasmine should get on the main card.

at least she fights.

tired of loudmouth beta men crying to theo von (another simp)

enough with the matt serras of middleweight & the ram-a-dong pubic beards

Back