Tyron Woodley beat all your favorite fighters

No one can dispute Woodleys abilities but he is boring. He is just a improved variant of GSP.

Styles make fights. Dana will find somebody who can beat him eventually. Then UFC will make sure he never gets another title shot again.

It's true. But one fight made TWood and it was KOing Lawler a fight where he was the underdog (I thought the line was heavily against him too) before that fight he wasn't even considered in the running for a title shot.

Lawler ought to be awarded a rematch after beating Cowboy. Win or lose it'll be easier to market and more entertaining
than Thompson or Maia.

UFC is the minor leagues of WW

Besides the ko of Lawler we've got a fluke injury, a majority draw, controversial decision, split decision and another close boring decision.

And what if I like Lombard ??? Remember woodley just decided to duck him ?
And when he refused to fight anyone after Hendricks pulled out??
He is the best in the UFC ww div today but look at all the time he lost,ducked or won controversial decisions

I can't remember him fighting Mark Hunt let alone beating him.

Carlos Condit
Robbie Lawler
Stephen Thompson
Damien Maia
Kelvin Gastelum

Best strikers, best grapplers, best brawlers, best well rounded fighters. Each one of them is so hard to beat. This list is beyond impressive and will continue to grow. Don't bring up Rory, because he never really beat Woodley, just effectively neutralized him. Who knows what could've happened if this fight was 5 rounds?

He never beat Genki Sudo, bitch. I GUESS YOU'RE WRONG

Carlos Condit
Robbie Lawler
Stephen Thompson
Damien Maia
Kelvin Gastelum

Best strikers, best grapplers, best brawlers, best well rounded fighters. Each one of them is so hard to beat. This list is beyond impressive and will continue to grow. Don't bring up Rory, because he never really beat Woodley, just effectively neutralized him. Who knows what could've happened if this fight was 5 rounds?

Tyron Woodley IS my favorite fighter (off all those you listed, at least). The joke's on you.

method=get&rs=70&q=75&x=358&y=18&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=woodleytyronufc.jpg

Not really, the guy acts like a total b*tch is all, blaming everything and everyone not named Tyron Woodley, cuz you know, in his mind he's God's gift to the sport of MMA.

Basically all my favorite fighters are all LHW, or HW's soooooo no Tyrone would get destroyed by all of them. Which is odd because my favorite divisions are FW, LW, WW. I only like a few WW and LW fighters.

I couldn't imagine how comical JDS vs Woodley would look or Overeem vs Woodley.

He hasn't beat Ken Shamrock, bitch.

Now that DC has been stripped of his paper belt we have to give it up to our new paper champ, congrats Woodley!

Tyrone has an impressive resume, no doubt. However, Rory thoroughly demonstrated another level of MMA fighting.

I believe Rory is the best welterweight in the world at present.

<TrumpWrong1>
I'm a big fan of Woodley but he's yet to beat Rory and GSP who are my two favourite Welter Weights

He'll continue to beat Sherdog's favourite fighters. People in Sherdog are very emotional bunch of people. That's why they can't predict outcomes of fights.
#AestheticsAreNotRealFighting :D

Tyron is so special it's like he's from another race. Hence if you dislike Tyron you're racist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back