Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Kid, for someone who claims to answer my questions, you failed miserably to answer a simple question.

GSP said it would take years to bulk up to fight at MW.
I assume he took advantage of his retirement in order to bulk and fight Bisping.

My question is a very simple one: How long do you think it will take GSP to move back down not one but TWO weight classes at once?

Unless, of course, you are telling me it was all an excuse...
Son, apparently you ARE as retarded as you're portraying. Once again son, I have said this many times. Even GSP has, in. Dun. Dun. Dun...... Colitis!!!!! OMG, wow, something that makes it hard for GSP to maintain weight is suddenly losing weight. Dear Almight Jesus someone give me an answer.

So you see, son, you've been answered, multiple times, by every question you've asked. I see why you keep ducking the account bet. I gotta admit you keep me entertained at work though.

It just shows your hypocrisy and bias. You are right on one thing, GSP will never match Silva in some categories....like failed drug tests. Go ahead and support your cheater GOAT, by your writing skills, looks like you needed to cheat your way through middle school.....kid.

...and proving my point, still trying desperately to cling to Silva topic...

for someone calling others stupid, and yet you are being utterly demolished by that person, what does it say about you?
No need to worry, it was a rhetorical question.

Yes he did say it would take years to move up properly to MW, he tried to fast track it and ended up with UC and only weighing ~3 more pounds than he normally did at WW. He tried and failed at getting to an average MW size, so he just took the MW title as a WW.
and according to your excuse, the illness was so strong.... that now he is attempting to move to LW?????

LOL!!!
Seriously, you guys are hilarious in your excuse making!!!!!

Or Silva was in a thinner division where the guy he took the belt from Franklin only had two title defenses against the likes of Nate Rock Quarry and David the Crow. And the guy before him had even less.

Whereas Hughes prior to GSP had 7 defenses and was regarded not just as GOAT WW but also one of the GOAT overall for some time.

So yes Anderson had cleaned out his division earlier and secured his MW GOAT claim which is perfectly logical and GSP before his 30 birthday had not with only 5 defense to Hudhes 7 and some of his biggest name WW fights in front of him.

So Silva was fighting in TWO WC's while GSP in ONE and you claim guys like Dan Hardy was too good to pass up and fight Silva???

just-stop-okay-like-dude-really.png

and according to your excuse, the illness was so strong.... that now he is attempting to move to LW?????

LOL!!!
Seriously, you guys are hilarious in your excuse making!!!!!

Hey Dumbass, I never said he was going to LW. I even asked for proof from you or any other hater that confirmed he wanted to but yet you keep on keeping on.

Please keep going, this is all very amusing. I'll be back but I have to take a break and clean my clubs, it was a tough day playing golf in the rain today.....kid

Sorry, GSP being a duck is your opinion; Silva being a cheat, is a fact.

See the difference......kid.
The difference is that GSP signed a contract to defend his belt and still run.
That's a documented duck, kid.

Son, apparently you ARE as retarded as you're portraying. Once again son, I have said this many times. Even GSP has, in. Dun. Dun. Dun...... Colitis!!!!! OMG, wow, something that makes it hard for GSP to maintain weight is suddenly losing weight. Dear Almight Jesus someone give me an answer.

So you see, son, you've been answered, multiple times, by every question you've asked. I see why you keep ducking the account bet. I gotta admit you keep me entertained at work though.
Nah, I haven't (been answered) even once with an honest answer.
You gave an excuse, but that's not answering the question, is it?

Hey Dumbass, I never said he was going to LW. I even asked for proof from you or any other hater that confirmed he wanted to but yet you keep on keeping on.

Please keep going, this is all very amusing. I'll be back but I have to take a break and clean my clubs, it was a tough day playing golf in the rain today.....kid

upload_2018-5-17_18-2-30.jpeg

BTW, pass vaseline through your body! Might help your aerodynamic!!!

<seedat>

<{outtahere}>

View attachment 382167

BTW, pass vaseline through your body! Might help your aerodynamic!!!

<seedat>

<{outtahere}>

Sorry retiring at 40 has it's downfalls, I need to find things like golf to pass the time. You may experience this one day when you're out of your Mom's basement.

Please tell me you are ESL, or I have to feel sorry for your country's education system.

Your arguments would be more convincing and amusing if you didn't always butcher the English language.

Sure is. GSP has shown he is still a great fighter, so he should be fighting the best.

I'm still waiting on the educated statement.

So Silva was fighting in TWO WC's while GSP in ONE and you claim guys like Dan Hardy was too good to pass up and fight Silva???
Silva refused to fight outside MW until he was in legacy mode even though MW was so thin they could not find a worthy title contestant even after his first Franklin win and just taking the title. But that was Anderson's right as he wanted to focus on building a MW legacy before venturing outside the division as he would say in interviews when asked about fights outside MW, "I am happy in my category". When he was talking retirement and legacy mode THEN AND ONLY THEN did he consider fights outside MW.

GSP gets the same courtesy, even if your need for hate won't allow you to see it. GSP was always clear that he would not move up during his WW run and would need to be done with the division first before moving up. That is exactly what he did. You thinking he should have been done the minute Anderson was is just stupid. GSP was not even 30 and had only 5 defenses to Hughes 7 and GSP had some of his biggest name WW fights in the cue with Shields (the only other WW GOAT beside Hughes) and Condit, Diaz and Hendricks.

no, you did not.
It is a yes or no question.
I said that GSP ducked SIlva.
You claim in return that if that is so, Silva ducked Rua.

So you think both ducked?
yes or no.

I already answerd that by a clear yes or no. Check it out, little girl.

You tend to lose a lot of discussions on the forums.

Something GSP did for over 10 years.
that was the Zuffa ran UFC this is the WME era. The era where the greatest WW ever can come back after a 4 year retirement and get an automatic titleshot at MW because it's a "money fight" without ever competing at MW. While the top contenders are kept in limbo forced to fight each other or be released while the guy holding the belt rather fight a smaller man then any of the top MWs. GSP wins the belt then retires again without fulfilling his contract obligations and is now trying to squeeze his way into a LW title fight by beating a journeyman fighter who just happen to be the guy who beat Conor McGregor. So now you have GSP easily winning a gimme fight at 155 and he's going to leapfrog everyone at 155 to fight Khabib.

Newsflash:
Attn Tyron, you are not a money fight.

I doubt it.

Woodley can cry all he wants but no one wants to give him a money fight, the UFC doesn't even want to give him one and it's not because they're racist. He has no appeal to the masses and will add nothing to draw PPV buys.

Funny, how he wanted to make Nate fight at WW but the idea of GSP going down to LW to fight a LW is a bitch move, I think Woodley's racist.

Now if Woodley had cleaned out the division and was a fan favourite, a match with GSP would make sense.
Exhibit A

GSP ducking Woodley is a legacy buster for sure.

It'll take awhile for the Woodley hate and GSP knob gobbling to clear out so neckbeards can see this. But down the road it'll be considered common knowledge.

that was the Zuffa ran UFC this is the WME era. The era where the greatest WW ever can come back after a 4 year retirement and get an automatic titleshot at MW because it's a "money fight" without ever competing at MW. While the top contenders are kept in limbo forced to fight each other or be released while the guy holding the belt rather fight a smaller man then any of the top MWs. GSP wins the belt then retires again without fulfilling his contract obligations and is now trying to squeeze his way into a LW title fight by beating a journeyman fighter who just happen to be the guy who beat Conor McGregor. So now you have GSP easily winning a gimme fight at 155 and he's going to leapfrog everyone at 155 to fight Khabib.

Lol that happened twice in the Zuffa era. Stop crying.

Nah, I haven't (been answered) even once with an honest answer.
You gave an excuse, but that's not answering the question, is it?
I'm not gonna play the repeat game with an Eddie Bravo esque type of mindset where he will ignore facts infront of him repeatedly stated and backed up. Not my fault you have some type of dyslexia where you read what you want, but become 2nd grade reading comprehension levels when you see something you don't. *Shrug*.

I have questions about how you can maintain being in the real world with such a handicap, but I don't want to get carded as you're not worth it. Other people have already said what's needed to be said as have I. Your choice to stay ignorant.

C'est la vie, and with this I bid adieu.

so.. my quesitons stands... still unanswered
I’m not really sure what you are trying to get at, but why does it matter how long it will take for him to get down to LW? I don’t think that is something anyone can answer, GSP fan or not. But let’s say it takes 6 months. What’s your point? What if it takes 9 months? What’s your point?

So work with 9 months. You’ve been answered. WHAT’S YOUR POINT?

Back