Shoop Tyron Woodley paying $5K to the best shoop/meme of his KO

Never thought I'd see the day I actually like Woodley... But this is cool as fuck. Respect

WOodley salty. He is reporting everyone doing it

It's your lucky day.
untitled.png

Add Woodley's corpse to where the arrow is pointing (the arrow is not shooped in btw)

darren_till_tyron_woodley_mother.jpg

Add Paul's Tattoo to Till's back and color his hair blond

dbd81066d3dbdc00761d220220dd534f.jpg

Wire-Transfer $2500 to this account:
803-326-5086 First Maritime of Grand Cayman.

You welcome

Lame attempt to try to get some positive out of that loss to Youtuber

Woodley's just talk talk talk
Woodley's just rich rich rich.....why are you mad Woodley got a handful of that Jake Paul money?$$?

I sure hope a Sherdogger gets it, but I also know that there's people on IG who are masters with Blender and AE making CGI and 3D models lol So one thing I know we'll get some masterpieces.

Very sad. I mean... $5K?! Cmon Tyron. This shit is embarrassing

Nah he's just trying to deflect the shame by pretending to embrace it. No way someone with his ego and 'street cred' would enjoy being a world wide meme by getting flat lined by Jake Paul.

Sure - he's definitely deflecting it to an extent. But he's not just crawling under a rock and disappearing. Neither did Askren. They don't enjoy it or like it, but accepting it is really the only path forward.

Sure - he's definitely deflecting it to an extent. But he's not just crawling under a rock and disappearing. Neither did Askren. They don't enjoy it or like it, but accepting it is really the only path forward.

Askren was always a goofy guy who never took himself seriously, so his response is consistent with his personality. Woodley has always carried himself as the bad ass from the streets of Ferguson, so embracing this is not consistent or genuine imo.

Askren was always a goofy guy who never took himself seriously, so his response is consistent with his personality. Woodley has always carried himself as the bad ass from the streets of Ferguson, so embracing this is not consistent or genuine imo.

That's fair and I don't disagree, but I also think that you can't really go back to being a bad ass anymore so this is his only option. He will now be known more as the guy who got stiffened by Jake Paul rather than the guy who was UFC champ. So you have to at least own it. IMO.

Lame attempt to try to get some positive out of that loss to Youtuber

Woodley's just talk talk talk
Dude shut up, what you want him on suicide watch? Let the man try to live it down.

He’s already blowing through this payday, might as well be a Sherdogger that scores that cheese

Back