Media Tyron Woodley to Conor McGregor, 'Quit Being a B----, Let's Fight'

I don't think he looks pathetic or that he's begging, it's a weird call out but if he gets it, it would be the biggest money fight he could possibly get. MMA fighters are called prize fighters for a reason. He's called out the 2 biggest money fights at WW as well with Nick Diaz and GSP and they won't fight him.
He called out GSP before his delusions of GOATness were shattered by Marty. He genuinely believed he stood a chance, lmao. Woodley is a little bitch who prefers fighting lightweights to his fellow WWs, he's an embarrassment on the level of Till.

He called out GSP before his delusions of GOATness were shattered by Marty. He genuinely believed he stood a chance, lmao. Woodley is a little bitch who prefers fighting lightweights to his fellow WWs, he's an embarrassment on the level of Till.

LMAO, i'm not a Woodley fan but you guys are letting your dislike of him fuck up your judgement. Woodley isn't the WW GOAT but he's certainly top 5 and way way way more proven than Till. He's 36 years old and is trying to make as much money as he can before he retires.

Lol now he wants to fight Conor. The fuck is wrong with him.

Poor Woodley, got ran through in his last fight and nobody is buying his shit music lol desperately wants a money fight, he said he wanted to go to MW by end of 2019...but is calling out LW's after losing
{<jordan}
Good point. This cannot be emphasized hard enough.

What happened to moving up to fight MW's, eh, Woodley?
<Oku02>

Tyron record sales must be poor. He keeps trying hard for that red panty night.

That's good coming from a guy who looked at his feet and scarpered when Conor eyeballed him backstage.

I can understand wanting easy work for a huge payday but this is weak sauce by Woodley. He is a WW. Call out other or WW's above.

Last edited:
Woodley is 36 years old and Dana White dislikes him. It makes sense to me for Woodley to go after money fights instead of trying to get another title shot which would likely take years.

Yeah, but you wouldn't know who was the older of the two by looking at it . Maybe it's McGregor, maybe it's maybelline

He just want to cash out
The way he "fought" his last, he's not really into it anymore

And Woodley hasn't had an oppertunity to avenge his losses.
Usman, that might happen, but he hasn't said anything about it. Nate, I'll let that pass because that was Nate's last decisive win. But he had more than enough time to avenge his losses to Shields and Rory. I mean unless he's waiting till they all turn 50 or something.

Woodley is 36 years old and Dana White dislikes him. It makes sense to me for Woodley to go after money fights instead of trying to get another title shot which would likely take years.

Why would McGregor fight Woodley? He was never a big draw and now he doesn't have a belt and is much bigger and a terrible stylistic match up for him.

And Woodley hasn't had an oppertunity to avenge his losses.

Well he could have done that instead of sitting out healthy for 18 months waiting for his title shot. Right?

Entertainment has nothing to do with all time great lists, and your not following your own logic since you're putting Shields over Woodley since he's put on way more boring fights, never won the major WW title(UFC) and has less top wins at WW. Lawler was looking like a beast before he fought Woodley. I wouldn't put Lawler or Shields over Woodley.
Lol no, shields has way more top wins than Woodley. That's why you can't look just at title reigns. Shields also has a win over Woodley. .

But conor cuts weight like khabib.

So conor should stop being scared and fight Woodley.

Back